/flag/ - /extraflags/

Osh edish

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: Flag_of_Osh.svg.png (1920x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-wants-buy-greenland-worth
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
youtube.com/watch?v=EIeilssJmkI
sputniknews.com/military/201803151062546896-arctic-usa-submarines-base-military/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>edish
We /brit/ nao?

:DD

>Osh
kek

Attached: apurope.png (657x527, 29K)

huh?

disgusting desu

If it's read the way I'm thinking it's read, it sounds like għoxx which means pussy.

what a waste :^(
oh shid :DD

what a bump

P

A

N

T

I

E

S

>110002018
loli pantsu general

NICE

Attached: 1528548640661.png (1366x768, 268K)

Attached: 1448033202891.png (706x680, 84K)

Lulea

>tfw one of the coins my father gave me is from the (very late) knights era.

skelleftea

robertsfors
pic: jokkmokk monkey

Attached: 20190817_100558_HDR-1.jpg (2340x1725, 823K)

umea
jokkmonkey lol

Nordmaling

ornskoldvik

kramfors

a statue of orange man Darnald Drumpf
epic!

B

E

N

I

S

I

N

B

A

D

C

I

T

Show it

well fugg, it's been ruined twice so whatever XDD

Attached: 5 - Sweden.png (1913x4435, 247K)

>woke up late
>had to immediately go to work
>dont get off until 10 tonight

Attached: 1555350381755.jpg (362x362, 21K)

:^(

Attached: munitaderohan.jpg (4208x2128, 331K)

noice
can't read the date tho, 1785?

Attached: file.png (800x433, 721K)

Very nice. The oldest coin I'v ever held was some old drachmas from after WWII that had a hole in the middle like pic related (not mine)

Attached: 180358_312034_d.jpg (1272x580, 169K)

ebin
piece of history there

It was a pleasant surprise seeing the coin.
Indeed. I got some other interesting ones as well but the de Rohan one is undoubtedly the most interesting one. Now I need to find an adequate way to store them. I feel like getting a metal detector now kek.

I some coins from around the world here at home but never had the time and patience to really see what they are

Check 'em out when you get a chance. You'd be surprised what you might find. I've went through these coins before but never realised we had that de Rohan one. To think this all started from me teasing my mother about that Maltese lira coin she sucked twice with the fucking vacuum cleaner kek

>Flag_of_Osh.svg.png

Attached: OshKosh_B'Gosh_Logo.jpg (316x316, 10K)

omg
do your thing :D

there you go :^)

Attached: 1533632627668.gif (404x399, 297K)

Coins from the same age as yours are probably non existent here as they would be Ottoman.
I have some foreign currency as well. The paper money is 10 Romanian Lei and the coins are (from left to right): 10 cents of a drachma (I found it :DDD), 10 cents of a Turkish lira (I have a bunch of them) and 1 Turkish lira

Attached: IMG_20190817_235536.jpg (768x1024, 236K)

noice

thats cool
donut coins are cool
i only have coins from the usa, a few euros and a coin from norway

wew
we don't even have it in the repo

fuggen ebin

I like them too, shame that they stopped making them way before our currency changed. It's also thin af
The Romanian banknote has this transparent part which I like a lot.

Attached: IMG_20190818_000927.jpg (768x1024, 248K)

>2 simultaneous roadtrips
Thanks for all these new flags guys, really enjoying the regionals. I promise you all I will complete the state of Florida for us one of these days.

Attached: Europe2ndLevel2.png (2715x2771, 1.34M)

can't wait :^)
what the fug :D

Attached: 14 - Florida United States of America.png (1939x1901, 76K)

>2
russian and which other?

It'll probably be 3 separate economical trips, one trip from Tampa to Pensacola, one to St. Augustine, and one to pick up Lake Okeechobee and such. We'll see how it goes when school ends

Check Sweden bro

aight

gn /flag/

gn

cya

you are great

Install /extraflags/ before the soulless mainland annexes you or you get attacked by the resident Elliot Rodgers

Attached: Sweden 2 17-08-19.png (1913x4435, 245K)

is this flag missing some pixels?

Why are we trying to buy greenland

Gn /flag/
We got a few Australian banknotes, nothing old but more interestingly my father has some Libyan ones from the time he worked there, some even god Gaddafi on them.

W8 isn't that a meme?
Post Gaddafi tomorrow, gn

I don't know what is and isnt a meme anymore
foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-wants-buy-greenland-worth

Well if he really wants to buy it ig Arctic oil, bases closer to Russia and the "I made America bigger, I'm a master negotiator" could be his reasons.

it is a meme
all he does is a meme

N

>trump buys greenland
>fast forward to 2020
>trump gets reelected
>economy crashes around this time too
>great depression 2, electric boogaloo
>USA starts to balkenize
>greenland gets fully autonomy
>greenland is finally a nation

Attached: 1563133579587.png (732x633, 241K)

SHUT UP MEXICAN

Attached: murrica FUCK YEAH.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Russia completely dominates the Arctic. They have secret military bases and ICBMs hidden in floating glaciers. If someone wanted to contain Russia geopolitically, the Arctic is where you'd want to start. The difference between Russia and the West is the emphasis on land power vs. naval power. Great naval empires such as Britain, Spain, Portugal, and now the US propped up their sphere of influence via controlling trade routes and maritime travel. Great land empires such as the Mongols and Russia for example, instead valued land power. Russia puts a much greater emphasis on their tanks and missile defense systems than they do the Admiral Kuznetsov, and with good reason. The only major 24/7/365 coastlines they have are in Sochi, Crimea, and parts of the Far East such as Vladivostok.

These competing ideologies have sought to contain each other for a while, with Russia solidifying alliances on the "world island", which is roughly defined as everything east of the "natural border" the Dnieper river implies and everything north of the Silk Road. To compensate for the lack of naval competition Russia's geography permits, Russia has instead opted to invest in submarines with nuclear capabilities, nuclear icebreakers, and other ways of "weaponizing" the northern coast to make the Arctic circle work in Russia's favor.

People generally don't think about traversing the Earth near the poles, but the Arctic nations are actually very close, and Russia is the only major nation really taking advantage of that sphere. "Buying Greenland" is being touted as a dumb meme from retards, and it's to be expected (Alaska was called "Seward's Folly" for a long time), but geopolitically speaking Greenland has the potential to contain Russian naval movements and act as a bulwark against a future Arctic threat to NATO.

So, while I'm not entirely in favor of the idea (I personally dislike NATO and believe it's a thorn in the side of native Europeans), that's how I understand it.

Attached: 1514843945840.jpg (620x856, 76K)

US should ally Russia and drop all the Western European countries except Italy and Visegrad, only letting them back in if they elect right-wing populist countries and expel non-whites

Unironically. It's quickly becoming a battle between the North and South hemispheres, not a political one between outdated egalitarian ideologies. Sadly, I believe that the US is the one whose government has been hijacked by the internationalists and has since instigated a lot of this nonsense post-Soviet collapse. There's a lot more profit to be made in importing the 3rd world to suppress wages and divide communities than there is in doing the right thing.

>greenland is finally a nation
First modern indepedent native nation, noice. They probably wouldn't last long tho, the Arctic is going to become even more important geopolitically with the icecaps melting.
>great depression 2, electric boogaloo
NOOOO GOD NO GOD PLEASE NO NOO NOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>ICBMs hidden in floating glaciers.
Sounds a bit tinfoil-y tbqh

are there ppl that still believe he will build a wall?

this is my scenario
>Trump loses 2020 for various reasons
>left-wing views it as a referendum on their ideology, begin pushing radical ideas down people's throats under the guise of popular support
>conservatives, realizing non-whites vote 70% left and Trump was the last Republican president, get frantic.
>realize the only option is civil disobedience
>domestic terror attacks begin to intensify, and conservatives are less disapproving of it
>left wing and the establishment crack down on gun ownership and free speech as a means to try to contain the violence
>this only makes things worse, as people begin illegally acquiring firearms
>the second civil war begins, but as a 4th generation style of warfare
>there are no territories, actual battles, or conventional armies outside of establishment police forces, the military, and left-wing paramilitaries
>Russia, who has made it vocal that they would support an insurrection in the US regardless of ideology, begins to secretly ship weapons, military advisers, and manpower to the rebels
>rebels act just like al-Qaeda and Hezbollah, planting IEDs on highways, shooting power grids, and infiltrating areas disguised as American military in hit and run guerrilla warfare
>these attacks cripple the American economy and make it impossible for the military to effectively fight
>America as we know it is crippled, and the government is forced to balkanize as a means of centralizing power. Anywhere outside the coasts is de facto controlled by the right-wing and cannot be defended.
>China takes over in Africa and Latin America, ushering in a new age of Chinese hegemony until the internal strife, gender ratios, and corruption cripple it.
>similar revolts happen in the European continent, once again funded by the Russians
>Russia recaptures all of its old satellite states, from Eastern Europe to Central Asia, but is still in a state of disrepair

I for one, welcome this future

Attached: owo california.png (1790x1333, 479K)

Idk, he's not building a wall for sure but the memes are good
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm
Here's a link to the US equivalent, there was a Soviet one as well but I can't remember the name of it. Here's a report discussing them developing a glacier base, although keep in mind it was just recently completed and in this video it was just being announced youtube.com/watch?v=EIeilssJmkI

I remember reading about that, but in WW2 the British tried to make an aircraft carrier out of packed ice. It of course failed, but it was a pretty funny concept.

>The Rays pitching staff has struck-out 19 opposing batters tonight
The all-time record is 26 in a game, and given that we're playing Detroit, if our offense stays neutered tonight we could possibly break that

Hiding weapons under the ice is not that weird of an idea but hiding them in floating ice seems too big of a hussle. Both projects were and are in places where there is land covered by ice.

sputniknews.com/military/201803151062546896-arctic-usa-submarines-base-military/
It's been to varying degrees before