Why they are boss of EU?

why they are boss of EU?

Attached: 269d7999382356776bd63304d9fb7fc9c99f2983ed99e829a4eee33dc85ed4ae64a66955cb2337e8c7cb31ad4be410942db5 (508x616, 60K)

longest dicks

I assume you're talking about Germany and France
They're the biggest economies and the more involved in the European projects. Literally the only thing you need to be a boss of the EU is to have a non-cucked leader, that's why it's Franco-German and not only German anymore

eu aka kraut frog and fren

Germany had a lot of jews back then so they benefitted the country a lot with their minds and financial management, UK had a lot of jews as well. I don't know about the French, maybe they had a lot of jews too.

Only germany is

france has the largest jewish community in the EU but in recent times muslims have attacked the jews causing many to leave for israel

But who is the real boss?

Attached: 1525214064922.jpg (640x519, 29K)

Biggest populations.

that would be me

Attached: 1550878168081.jpg (1200x768, 200K)

we need more arab immigrants

Russia is the real boss of this gym

Nordic genes and a big population

cringe
France, clearly

Attached: Germany-and-France-industrial-production-growth.png (800x534, 11K)

why do russians seethe so hard whenever they see the EU flag? Is it because they know that they will never be invited?

aren't you guys really poor though?

I invite you

We should accept Russian immigrants as if they were part of the EU, 2bh. Also, Ukrainians and Serbians etc. The US should too, instead of having Mexicans filling up their ass (actually Salvadoreans and Hondurans now).

Why are you posting under my flag yankee.

I'm pretty sure we already are in a VISA-free deal with most of them

Bigger population, you brainlet yellow.

Attached: s908476496241381410_p4_i1_w448.png (448x539, 141K)

>What is china and usa
Brainlet nigger

Yeah but China and the US aren't in Europe you fucking imbecile.

In fact this is just all Germany and its vasals.

Yes they are

What really ?

Attached: 1545463236881.png (337x372, 30K)

Sure we do, Achmed.

hyper brainlet

UK has traditionally been the biggest power among the three, while Germany has always been the one to ruin Europe (Prussia/German Empire/Nazi). Whenever France tried their shit we were always there to bring them back down, they are generally our sidekick.

UK isn't even in europe

UK is irrelevant. your only sector is finance and its run by a few ultra wealthy jews that dont have any ties to the UK specifically

Delusional britbongs at it again LMFAO

Delusional

cute thought

>immediately receives 5 buttmad responses
lmao

Shut the fuck up and dilate

have sex, virgin freak

All the world belongs to the ANGLO.

some interesting comments lads
what did we do to upset you this time huh?

>we
No, it's just you, you obnoxious waste of space, I want to viciously skin you

I prefer jews tbqh

The EU was a French project to dominate Europe. After WW2 the Brits went to their islands, the Americans went home, the USSR did their thing, and the French realized this is a Europe where they were the big boys. Only in recent years once the Germans got going again has it seemed the Germans were in charge.

lol okay virgin

The c*ntinental fears the ANGLĂ– BVLL.

AHAHAHAHA
Obviously they are fucking hell

Attached: FB_IMG_1564659174227.jpg (272x315, 9K)

have sex, incel freak

Europe in general is irrelevant and it all stems from the World Wars you put us through.

>Emmanuel ?

Attached: bogdanov.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Gladly.
now bend over

lol quit crying, you got yourself in this mess and than got cucked by america

lol fag

>UK is irrelevant
did you guys even colonise anyone? we were the global hegemon at one point

>your only sector is finance
okay, mate

Economy, population, contribution to the EU, etc.

>tf
>calling me a fag

Oui, je suis ready

Attached: 1546787790224.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

yeah, at least I don't want to fuck with boys

Not our fault that you became a bunch of pussies after the war

That's because the Kraut companies are producing a lot of their products in eastern europe as it's cheap slav labor. It feels like it's happened before....

There was an unprecedented level of dominance for us Europeans before you guys ruined everything. The whole world was under our influence, we were routinely humiliating China for fuck sake.

i don't want to but i'll make an exception for purposes of humiliation
not that your cunt needs any more humiliation, amirite?

Fuck off we have enough slavs. We need to get rid of the Hispanic immigrants because automation and foreign factories have destroyed the need for unskilled labor. Our population should be shrinking.

How did they "ruin everything"?

I'm pretty sure I could come up with a "no u" reply if I knew enough about the history of your shitty frenchified island

Attached: 53143143143153465.png (541x499, 208K)

>China and we are in the EU
Nice.

>were
Exactly

It was just technological dominance. It wouldn't have lasted and it didn't

Yes, I'm one of the voting members the U.S. will be sending over. My job is to crash this shit heap from the inside while collecting a fat salary.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>if
absolute STATE of french education

Please respect my american side

Attached: 5314314314315.jpg (625x414, 81K)

Your country's behavior lead to our global political rise (we already were an industrial/economic/agricultural powerhouse) while destroying European countries global power. Thanks for the rocket scientists btw.

>respecting americans
i haven't fallen that low yet

Cheeky

Is one of your parents American? My sister's boyfriend's mom is from Paris, she's insane.

Nah, I was just making fun of you
My whole family is french

Attached: 53145341341353141.jpg (618x742, 37K)

aight i'll take that

>traditionally
exactly

slavs are the most based race on earth, next to the brits. you need to take much, much more, lad

and this is how two retards fighting on internet like 5years old suddently got into an agreement and have peace
its so beautiful im in tear

Attached: 1553188690608.jpg (577x534, 195K)

love u really bby xx

Mainland European power is an illusion. Britain's global influence and connections make us no. 2 globally after America. Without trade tariffs and EU corruption, France and Germany would be 2nd world economies. Thankfully Brexit will actually prove this as mainland companies flee for our borders faster than Calais migrants. Ask yourself why immigrants are so much more desparate to get to Britain - they know.
Oh and I like Germans and French people, just speaking the truth.

>anglos actually believe this

Believe things that are true, despite our media constantly towing the line that we're a weak, servile nation? Yeah, maybe you Germans wouldn't understand.

>Britain's global influence
eh... name a few? like what? common wealth?
get this old man outta here

>mainland companies flee for our borders
that'll only happen if the plan to turn this whole country into one massive tax haven is actually followed through
not exactly an election winning policy

>Modern Britain
>global influence
Great post

Attached: 1564753757603.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

lol

Almost took it seriously at the beginning, here's your (you)

>as mainland companies flee for our borders

Attached: 1553902269779.jpg (720x430, 49K)

Find me a report on German power and influence that doesn't immediately talk about internal manufacturing and the EU.

not him, but that's a seriously misleading image

Why are Italians on here so obsessed with Anglos when we literally don't even know you guys exist outside of football?

Well you can't expect serious geopolitical arguments from a meme
Because Brexit is the funniest political meme this year, right before our government

Unfortunately that argument only works if you're able to present your own country's global influence as greater. I'm not arguing UK vs US, I'm arguing UK vs. European countries, and your economies are crumbling (even while Britain partakes in unprecedented political and economic changes). We actually still have ties to our old colonies, and most are actually developing powers. Please name a country France had been connected to that isn't currently a wartorn wasteland.

Pretty much and it's even bigger than it was in WW2. Australia and Canada have about quadrupled in population since 1930 and their economies are at least $3T. Combine that with ours and it's approaching $6T. This guys would come to our aid in a war whereas nobody gives a fuck about Germany. We would fuck them up, just like the last two times.

he has to be trolling at this point no one is this delusional

:^)

brits live in the past because their present is grim

>muh memewealth will save me
top kek, canada is a US vassal and the USA is going to bend you over and fuck you up the ass (enjoy your NHS being fucked by american healthcare corps, along with american food standards) to get a trade deal so you can survive

I'm all ears, unless you're using the get-out-jail-free "this is so preposterous I'm not even going to expand on any points or explain why this person is wrong" card.

>brits live in the past because their present is grim
And yet Germany has much higher suicide rates
Why are you killing yourselves if life is so good?