Why even refer to Indian people as "brown people"?

Their skin color is almost same as Blacks in the U.S. How the fuck are they """brown"""?

Attached: young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FDHke6gJWEg
tiktok.com/@s_i_le_nt_ki_ller
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc2dP9ePxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=uPDPLVzngbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had to be an American flag

They are literally White, because White means Caucasoid. Not beige, pink or pale.

based AND redpilled. our culture is even similar to blacks
youtu.be/FDHke6gJWEg
can Asians or Arabs or whites so this? Nope, only blacks and indians can have such levels of high T entertainment

in the song she even says "I'm so shameless, I even burn the coal with lustful passion"

and the entire crowd cheers.

I’ve always wondered this too. Yet black people are lighter yet called “black?”

Attached: 5CFA22E7-B89E-482C-8E51-8C5C243D56F6.jpg (2378x2590, 835K)

BASED BLACK INDIAN BVLL

Attached: hardik-pandya_625x300_16_January_19.jpg (806x605, 27K)

Ok jokes aside this shit is retarded freedie is Indian and is he black too now? Indians can look black or white but most are different shades of brown

Attached: freddie.png (562x787, 457K)

>Indians can look white
No

Freddie was a Octoroon. He looked white but he was still black from the inside. We are all Mulattos thanks to black Krishna impregnating all the Aryan women in ancient India.

Attached: y0xwilp44af31.jpg (554x554, 69K)

check'd and shut the fuck you fucking leaf

Also wondered this myself, especially since I got here. I just feel we all niggas anyway, look at this whiteboys in the metro, they all dress nigga, hear nigga and all that.

mixed black/white from Brasil

BASED
my homie

Attached: 1565592515535 (1).jpg (600x310, 105K)

ok this guy is not Indian but paki you get the point i hope, most of these people that look like this are very rare in the subcontinent though

Attached: shaheen afridi.jpg (960x540, 40K)

I wish I were Indian (black) now!

Theres a difference between the south and north you know

Neil Nitin Mukesh is a good example of a full Indian who might not even be considered Indian by Indians.

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (332x443, 53K)

>Indians can look white

Attached: D40DB9E0-D494-411D-9BB7-CA980D1A24B7.jpg (640x889, 162K)

this shit is overstated, most in both north and south are some variation of brown and you can find those pitch black Indians even north, sure Southerners are darker on average but its not that huge difference in colour itself

Attached: 1553715348879.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

I thought white means germanic/ Anglo saxon

bruh i just posted freedie mercury most westerners thought he was white

He cute. Give Indian bf

No it doesn't!

Freddie was genetically iranian, middle eastern, not south asian and wasn’t even born in india :)

Some diaspora do identify as black fyi, until someone tells them they’re not lol. If you ask me, india is huge, some are brown some black. They’re not african however. If they look like abbos they could identify as black. Don’t abbos identify as black even though they’re proto indians?

Freddie Mercury was white (Persian.)

This isn’t an Indian. A Brit being born in India because their ancestors colonized it doesn’t make them Indian.

What creatures are those tho wtf

He's not a Brit. He's the son of a Kayastha and a Brahmin.

Ewoks

There are 1.3 billion of these creatures in the world

>His father is Bollywood playback singer Nitin Mukesh, son of veteran singer Mukesh.
>His paternal grandmother was a Gujarati Shrimali Brahmin while his paternal grandfather was a Mathur Kayastha from Delhi.
definitely not indian

>This isn't an Indian
he is fully Indian, and no he isn't Anglo-Indian. I'm not that retarded to post Anglo Indians and then say they look white.

His parents are both probably 95% mixed with British. The Brits were in India for a long time.

They are based progressive south indian malayali BVLLS
tiktok.com/@s_i_le_nt_ki_ller

Attached: mallus.jpg (480x480, 59K)

He’s fully Indian the way Charlize Theron is fully African.

holy retard

>literal Hindu
>no no he's got to have some british blood
maybe he has some Greek blood considered Alexander did invade NW India.

Our indians make good music
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc2dP9ePxuo

he is fully Indian in the sense that Egyptians are African.

plenty of ethnic diversity in India. pic related is our home minister.

in general, India confuses the fuck out of racist Amerikis because we are literally a multiracial nation, unlike faggotmerica where bunch of insecure white supremacists elect a cheeto to cope with their racial insecurities and make websites like BLACKED to dehumanise black men to sex toys so they can dream about their pure "Aryan" waifu being "defiled" by a black man.

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 20K)

our indians pretend they're black and make shitty mumble rap

calm down bruh.

That’s an Asian not an Indian. None of what you guys are posting are real Indians.

the other guy is just having a bad day. our home minister is from eastern india. most eastwrn indians look like Chinese ppl because they are close to China and SEA.

here's a map

Attached: 1563858312156.png (1747x1334, 825K)

actual braindead amerimutt, what is real Indian again? Even if most Indians are brown different Indian groups have different facial features and shades of colour

Attached: 56.jpg (550x545, 35K)

Wrong. White means being European.

don't engage him, the concept of more than black and white enrages the average amerigoblin

Then they’re Chinese not Indian.

Racist

they aren't Chinese -- they don't speak Chinese or were ever a part of China. they have their own languages and culture and many hate china. they even hate china more than normal Indians because they have to continuously show their loyalty towards india.

>different Indian groups have different facial features and shades of colour
Yeah looks real different

Attached: 6A16919E-C436-46BE-87A2-489A17FB238D.jpg (750x561, 495K)

bro that map is retarded lankans are not lighter than any other south indian groups other than tamils and even tamils arent african black just really dark brown

Well they’re still Asian not Indian.

as i said what is indian then?

Do you know where India is?

Nagas

Attached: images - 2019-08-17T220804.151.jpg (452x678, 58K)

Kashmiris

Attached: images - 2019-08-17T220910.737.jpg (788x389, 53K)

pajeets

Attached: 1499482146888.png (480x360, 63K)

hahah funny now post an example

India is India, Asia is Asia. Nobody considers India as Asia, it’s seen as more Middle East than anything here.

What is the name of the artist?

Punjabis

Attached: images - 2019-08-17T221041.070.jpg (300x250, 17K)

The OP posted an example and I posted one here.

I wouldnt really call Indians one ethnic group, same with a lot of other countries in Asia like China or Pakistan.

Tamils

Attached: COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Vrouwen_in_de_Hindoe_tempel_Sri_Mariamman_TMnr_20018360.jpg (700x452, 53K)

Indian is not an ethnic group you retard.

Rainer Bollström
youtube.com/watch?v=uPDPLVzngbs

most Indians dont exactly look like that either though not even Southerners on average, here is like a crowd from Kerala which is on the far southern end

Attached: Mani-s-Palai-sp+mani-ktm4.jpg.jpg (660x457, 76K)

>in general, India confuses the fuck out of racist Amerikis because we are literally a multiracial nation, unlike faggotmerica where bunch of insecure white supremacists elect a cheeto to cope with their racial insecurities and make websites like BLACKED to dehumanise black men to sex toys so they can dream about their pure "Aryan" waifu being "defiled" by a black man.

Ok, this is based

That picture has been brightened like crazy. Also a lot of them are whitening their skin.

why do they always war that dumb flared up hair?
Its the same shit in UK although not as exagerated as that.
Are they trying to compensate for their manletism?

Egyptians aren’t african tho

Indian isnt an ethnicity or even a race.

You have black indians (siddhis of african descent, andamaners ofprehistoric out of africa migration descent), tibeto-burmese indians (nagas, tibetans, etc), anglo-indians, persians, dravidians, aryans, indigenous people (mundas) who speak languages related to viet and khmer, many varieties of regular pajeets (from punjabis to bengalis).

Why is Indian food so shitty ?

Attached: really.jpg (250x200, 6K)

huh

Holy shit dude is this a joke that is a random pic of a crowd how do you even whiten that shit and no most males don't use whitening creams believe it or not. If I really wanted to Cherry pick I could get people that look like this who are from Kerala too

Attached: mamrehamjath.jpg (1000x659, 192K)

That looks like an abo

Dont you all eat the same things?

They look American.

indians are a race, you can easily tell that someone is an indian based on their facial features and skin color

Looks like the colour brown

Most people really can't tell the difference between different brown and black people. I used to LARP as black often in America and it worked, surprisingly.

they look like nice people but they are so ugly :(

He's cute

Holy shit, they are downright scary.

goddamn werewolves

what is this the 16th century the consensus is that white means caucasoid which is european ME and north africa

they look euroopean

Attached: 35132.jpg (992x840, 211K)

young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion

speak for yourself bloody H1B chamar

And then there's this racist.

"White" is a made-up term New World la creaturas came up to make themselves feel good.

They look like a family of Boris Johnson clones wtf

Anyone who think Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is full of European looking people has never been there

based

Much of the horn of africa and southern asia is caucasoid too

You can't be racist towards Indians and Chinese, there are literally billions of those little fuckers

Attached: 1551403033712.jpg (310x301, 22K)

>camping with gf’s family
>her punjabi brother-in-law gets there
>first thing he says to me is a comment on whether or not my hair colour is natural
>proceeds to tell me “there’s no way that’s your natural hair colour” and ask me if I’m swedish ethnically

Attached: B439BD26-4B27-47C2-B085-459D9E81965E.gif (650x705, 38K)

Freddie Mercury was Zoroastrian, not Hindu

He’s talking about the other guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA