Europeans be like "I don't care how ridiculous I look, it's good for the environment!" LMAO buy a car you chump

Europeans be like "I don't care how ridiculous I look, it's good for the environment!" LMAO buy a car you chump

Attached: 1539018966725.jpg (643x423, 72K)

nobody does that here, cars would run you over also it's too hot during summer

Cyclists are based and I love how they make cagecucks seethe

ahah look at that fuckin goober

>americans be like "well time to pack up supplies for my trip to the nearest store 50 miles away"

Attached: laughing gold face distorted.jpg (327x316, 28K)

>wearing a helmet

Attached: 556765667.jpg (474x316, 16K)

Yeah because you do look macho as fuck being stuck in hour-long traffic jam sitting in your sub-subcompact 1.1l 3-cylinder turbocharged econobox cuckwagon.

Bicycle for the warm months, public transport for the cold months, car for travelling outside the urban area.
It's the winner's recipe.

wht about none of them and explore the world from your computer?

I have a car but I only use it once a week or so. It's completely useless inside the city.
Using a bicycle is a lot quicker and cheaper.

this but unironically

>Maximizing your expenses is the winners recipe

Imbecile.

who the hell wants to arrive at work all sweaty?

>Buy a cool looking bike
>stop using faggy helmets

Done.

Attached: bicicleta-mountain-bike-gt-avalanche-rod-29-sport-D_NQ_NP_998171-MLA27965523519_082018-F.jpg (1200x890, 244K)

It is not the tour de france.

try go on bike with 40c and tell me that later, swampnigger

Based

1. Gas - 6.7 USD/gallon
2. Insurance
3. Parking
4. Maintenance
5. Traffic

I sold my car a few years ago. Don't regret it.
Pic related is all I need.

Attached: image.jpg (2649x3490, 1.62M)

Congratulations for the dumbest post itt (so far, since you might still post more)

With 40c you are already sweating, Gino

Old ass bike gets me where I need to go. 22 km to work every morning. Same distance home, or 28 km if I need to do some shopping on the way. No problems. Snowstorm? It's just an adventure. Rain? Natural coolant, keeps you nice and fresh.
Hot as fuck? Sweating is good for you, cleanses the toxins from your body.

Attached: IMG2111.jpg (3264x2448, 3.62M)

Why are leafs so stupid

nigga boots

No niggers here in Visby

are you finnish?

Attached: 27a06a0d6fc082513b5f.jpg (735x490, 110K)

pretty cool :D

Swedish/Finnish.

Based.
I'm in uni here in Lapland and most students use bicycles as their main transportation.
Doesn't matter if it's -45C outside.

Attached: img2333.jpg (2094x1443, 367K)

Bicyclists wouldn't be so bad if they'd just accept that their mode of transport isn't desirable to most people and leave it at that

Keep seething Pierre (samefag)

Cyclists are jackasses.

They drive in the middle of the road.
They are slow.
They create traffic jam.
They don't respect the highway code.
They are dangerous.
They don't respect they pedestrians either.
They have a bad mentality.

Cyclist = Subhumans

Money isn't the most important thing in the world.
I do all of the maintenance of my bicycle by myself. Public transport in my area cost me ~100 USD for the colder half of the year when I use it.
And my car runs on propane-butane mix (Liquiefied petroleum gas, LPG or Autogas) because it has a factory-installed LPG installation.
LPG costs 60% less than "regular" gas which in Europe is 95 octane I pay only 0.57 USD for a litre of LPG, which is lower than the national average gas price for regular fuel in the US according to "AAA gas prices" website which says 2.62 USD for a gallon compared to 2.15 USD for a gallon of LPG in Poland.

That might be the dumbest thing I have ever read.

t. Mohamed the delivery man about to lose his license again

Cyclists here in Sweden usually follow the rules and use the cycle lanes.

Attached: cykling.jpg (1160x555, 212K)

>They create traffic jam.
I am curious what kind of mental gymnastics you had to perform to come up with this conclusion that urban areas are jammed because of cyclists rather than cars which take up up 16 times the amount of space on the road.

t. Bubakar the delivery man who lost his license again and is now forces to use a shitty bike.

baserad och cykelpillrad

Attached: bicycling.jpg (900x698, 67K)

Not even gonna bother taking a screen of your fail, I'm fine knowing you live the life of a simple mind

>Bike: costs next to nothing once it's bought and you don't need top of the line to get to work
>Public transports: pay for the whole year and it's low

>Car: constantly pay for insurance, fuel, and unforeseen maintenance. Avoid traffic jams in narrow European cities

Yes his plan is the best
Yes you are brainded

Cagers aren't the smartest

Cyclist here, it's my only form of transportation besides my feet. I always use bike lanes and stop at red lights/stop signs etc.

The real fucktards are the spandex wearing, road blocking cunts who ride "road bikes" that cost more than most peoples cars..
I hate them.

Attached: dd.jpg (980x551, 87K)

And should've mentioned, my car is a compact SUV but outside the city where I primarily drive it I still do roughly 8.5 litres per 100 km after taking into consideration that an engine burns more LPG than it does gasoline (roughly 20% more of it).

That's funny because it seems you didn't even understand his post. Learn English before shitting up the thread.

>wearing a helmet
No one here does that.

>Doesn't matter if it's -45C outside
Winter riding is based and comfy
Studded tires, warm clothes and a good set of lights is all you need.

Attached: IMGDH2017.jpg (1200x900, 326K)

I only commute on a bicycle and own I cycling tights and shorts. You should try them, they're extremely comfortable on a bicycle. Full spandex suit doens't make a lot of sense since in an urban area you don't reach speeds high enough to were the additional drag from a regular sports t-shirt impacts your "areo peformance" but those tights allow your legs to move more freely and provide better thermal comfort both in hot and cool weather.

I have tried them. I rode down to Italy a few years ago. Swapped to normal shorts and a t-shirt pretty fast.

What a stupid argument. Here cyclists can utilize bus lanes if there's no cycling lane and cycling lanes are built only in places where there's enough space to do so.
Your picture is a problem that doesn't exist.

Worst argument I've ever seen lmao. Definitely created by a cagie

>riding on the fucking road
>helmet

You're going to die anyway, why bother?

Based and LPG-pilled.

If you're commuting, just wear what you're going to wear.. If you're not racing, you shouldn't sweat more than if you'd walk, and any aerodynamic advantage is moot when you're upright at a regular pace.

Attached: Mark Rutte Fiets 2.jpg (640x427, 39K)

>What a stupid argument

>Worst argument I've ever seen lmao

Attached: non argument.jpg (567x565, 33K)

Even if bikes took up as much space as a single user vehicle they are still self-powered, and do not generate noise or air pollution, and require much less money to produce and maintain.

Keep trying lil fringie

>huge swaths of the population with disabilities
Oh I get why americans hate cycles now

That French retard never came back after I btfo him. Lmao what a moron

Was getting groceries
I maintain you're retarded btw, he isn't maximazing his expenses
It's comfy to know whatever I do there will always be a Canadian with down syndrome having it harder than me

You didn't even understand his post and you're calling me retarded lmao

French arrogance on display

>not living on tropical islands
>not earning money by freelancing using your laptop
>paying taxes

Töp kük

French influence.