What happens here? It is the only bilingual province, but which language is the dominant one, english or french...

What happens here? It is the only bilingual province, but which language is the dominant one, english or french? Any other interesting thing about it?

Attached: New Brunswick.png (444x350, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_theater_of_the_American_Revolutionary_War_after_Saratoga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares lol

English is most dominant, but NB is still easily the worst Maritime province.

Isn't it the State where Silent Hill took place?

Why is it the worst?

Like you said, bilingualism. Language politics be damned.

Maine.

I don't quite follow what you're trying to say...

FRENCH BAD
Jesus fuck

Imagine if half the population of northern mexico preferred english to spanish and got butthurt when people use the latter.

oh, damn, i get it now. How bad is the division, though? Does people ever get violent?

As violent as say, the October Crisis? No, people just get pissy. Everything would have been better if the Acadians took the L and fucked off.

Canada is not a violent country but it leads to people refusing to work with each other and other stupid bs, much like what happens when you use spanish in Texas.

I remember it was two thirds English one third French, almost no other languages spoken as mother tonge

>Canada is not a violent country
*anymore. No reason to be violent.

Canada was never violent.

Fuck off anglo scum

Montreal is the only true bilingual place in Canada where people aren't anal as fuck about what language you speak. Everywhere else just has butthurt frenchmen that are mad as fuck nobody speaks higher than 6th grade french and half the time they refuse to speak english anyways.

Then you don't know much about the history of this country. What is really more of an accurate description is to say we're not violent within our own space, because there is no reason to be anymore. Got what we want.

Win wars.

Should have genocided harder dirty anglo c*nadian

Attached: Acadian_genocide.jpg (1267x942, 399K)

>Acadian genocide
lmao, didn't fuck happen. you fags were expelled.
also I'm Celtic, so piss off with your paranoid ramblings dumb frog.

We had terrorist several times in our history. Search louis riel, FLQ, list goes on.

and they all surrendered to the king eventually, whereas your redskins are all snowniggers who can't go five minutes sober without lashing out and hitting someone to get some lysol money. They can't really be considered Canadian though since most don't even qualify as human in the first place.

>Wants to insult Anglo-Canadians
>Insults all Canadians by written it C*nadians
Why are you so stupid?

>he hasn't done his daily acknowledgement of living on unceded territory

Did you mean to respond to me

Canada's original name was Anglia (alternative Albionoria).

They can't really be considered Canadian because they refuse to take part in Canada.

They're a conquered people who like to pretend they just got the bad end of a business deal. Most delusional people on the planet.

That doesn't change the situation that just makes natives' current predicament all the more pathetic.

>expelled
>half the acadians expelled died in their ships because of how badly they were treated and the other half were reduced as slaves in the others colonies they were brought in and died swiftly.
>b-but that's not a genocide
Anglo c*nadians are the worst """people""" to ever graze earth, you also treated the natives like complete shit and ended up treating niggers even worst than americans while also fucking over French Canadians every occasion you got. Even today you treat sandniggers better than natives and French Canadians. I can not think of a more purely treacherous nation.
I have nothing against other Anglos, they're not nearly as low as leafcucks.

Nice headcanon.

We should've gone to France to finish the job, snail eating queers.

>he's so butthurt about losing the 7 years war he copes with fan fiction.

What's more pathetic is they don't even recognize their own history, they just live in a fantasy bubble as if most native tribes were a bunch of berry-picking spiritualists.

>Even today you treat sandniggers better than natives and French Canadians. I can not think of a more purely treacherous nation.

qubec literally blacked itself in a pathetic attempt to import francophone independence voters. It just resulted in qubec being even shittier than it was.

We don't treat sandniggers or chugs better than Frogs, we treat them the same. Actually probably worse, considering most of our promises to natives are hollow. Sandniggers take advantage of our kindness to exploitative levels, same as chinks. Frogs just whine that we don't treat them even better than we already do, considering they get better treatment than fellow anglos.

Fuck you stupid cunt.

No because American movie markers can't be fucked to make one story set in Canada

No, Maritimes Canada is actually one of the few places in Canada where people don't get assblasted about languages because Anglos and French have been living together for centuries now. It's out west that they somehow hate Francophones. As for your question NB is one third French two thirds English. Both languages are taught at school with one of these as the teaching language depending on the school you wish to go to. All provincial institutions are bilingual, meaning all Road signs, driver licenses, provincial taxes papers, etc. All provincial employees are required to speak both. Moncton is the largest mainly French speaking city. Also don't refer to these people as Québécois, they are Acadian and quite different actually.

Should have rose up to help the American revolutionaries but instead you frogs were loyalists and got what was coming to you

English is by far the dominant language. Most of the French speakers are up in the north of the province. Also like that other guy said it is the worst Maritime province. Doesn't fit with NS and PEI at all.

What’s Nova Scotia like? Is it kino like coastal Maine and Massachusetts?

It's sort of like Maine I guess. Don't compare it to Assatooshits though.

Are you retarded? Canadians film in Toronto all the time because it's basically poor man's New York.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_theater_of_the_American_Revolutionary_War_after_Saratoga

Canada exist because of French Canadian, actually you should give them credit for this one and set it all like that? Why the anger, aren't you missing something , you should gather with your brothers there are far more dangerous people in Canad than French Canadian

Americans*

Maybe you should make your own movies that someone gives a fuck about then. Also, Goon takes place partially in Canada, Scott Pilgrim is Toronto, Yoga Hosers while apparently crap is in Manitoba, the sage zone in World War Z is in Nova Scotia, etc. Hell your diaspora avoid making movies set there complain to them.

Toronto is actually more violent than NYC now.

British control of Canada was literally because of the 13 starting the 7 years war. The British then tried to tax us over it despite ending up with massive territorial gains as a result. I'd only the French let the Virginians move into territory they werent even inhabiting, there would still be a French dominated Canada and probably a monarchy.

What's the best place to work and live in Canada then? You all make the whole place sound like shit

t. exclusively watches Hollywood flicks

>he doesn't despise the Anglo with a passion

cucked

if you're a Castizo you're welcome in the far superior united states and Canada's a shithole

What will Canukies think if an American arrived to Canada and only spoke European French?

outside of quebec, and parts of ontario and nb it would never come up
every year about 30k french people move to quebec