Tell me about your experiences in Southern Italy. Which town(s) did you visit? How are the people? How are the beaches...

Tell me about your experiences in Southern Italy. Which town(s) did you visit? How are the people? How are the beaches? How comfy is it? How is the food?

Attached: 1324785026001.jpg (400x388, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJt-pnrEQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls respond. It has always been my dream to visit Southern Italy and spend like a month there.

Attached: 1534008720441.png (1001x823, 806K)

here's my experience: lots of nice people complimented my sculpture, old and young kids.

I can't recommend you enough looking for any place near the coast of Puglia, good food sunny weather low cost of life and beautiful girls

Attached: IMG_20190808_222333.jpg (1193x1686, 453K)

I went to Palermo some years ago, but only stayed for a weekend. Interesting place.

brah, just come and try arancini, cannoli and granita

Attached: 1546216090680.jpg (540x960, 83K)

Went to Palermo and it was hella weird. It was dirty, people were like "Can I touch your hair" (im blonde) and they kept asking if they can take a picture with me. Overall it was ok but I wish they had given me a little more privacy . Good food.

My mother still has cousins in Bari. That's a place I would like to visit.

Attached: 1512520091721.png (400x333, 91K)

when we brownies see a white men it's like we are seeing a literal demigod walking on earth so we tend to get weird excuse us

All men below 40 have a beard
Wearing a helmet is accessory
Following road rules are accessory
Picking up the trash is accessory
Big titted mommies

Do you like cinghiali?

I don't know what that is.

I had the most beautiful sex with italian women there. Some of them were daughters of some local mafia bosses and I was invited to see them too, they wanted me to join mafia but I refused. Awesome sex and awesome pasta dishes, i was introduced to lots of the old blood families there and even the grandmothers wanted to have sex with me

youtu.be/IJt-pnrEQuI

>things that never happened

Those are the weirdest dogs I've ever seen

doubt.jpeg

Yes please! impregnate a lot of italian women!

cuck

>How are the beaches?
Great, but don't expect big bathing establishments everywhere. I consider this a pro though
>How are the people?
Extrovert, but many don't speak English, especially boomers and people from smaller towns
>How comfy is it?
Depending on where you go, it can get quite comfy
>How is the food?
Barring arts, it's probably the best part of the experience.
I just solved a captcha with a Doritos truck kek

Went to Napoli and Pompey. Dope as fuck. Pizza was nice. Gelato was nice.

>many don't speak English, especially boomers and people from smaller towns
Can I just learn basic Italian to talk to them? Or do I need to know specific dialects?

I'm in Calabria right now, the beaches and the mountains are quite beautiful and I also visited this castle a couple of times.
>How are the people?
This is fairly accurate tbqh >How is the food?
Good obviously, I'm going out to eat a calzone in a couple of minutes
>How comfy is it?
The scenery is comfy, fields disseminated with wind turbines, mountains, national parks and cool beaches with red sand and crystal water.

Attached: 26_11_18-03_31_19-rc54b04bccb82cd27c5faa2facdcebbb.jpg (1200x801, 69K)

Italian is understood everywhere.

we need those white genes

TERRONI

VIVA I TERRONI