Untitled

-

Attached: flag-colors.jpg (540x412, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Texas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only france looks good out of those
paraguay can get a pass in that the colours stick out in south america
the rest are cringe desu, slavs shouldn't be allowed countries and should be ruled with an iron first by a georgian godking, like the good old days

Why are yuropoids so unoriginal?

Hi Texas

I couldn't care less

Attached: Hollandse_schepen_overzeilen_Spaanse_galeien_onder_de_Engelse_kust,_3_oktober_1602_Rijksmuseum_SK-A- (800x617, 111K)

>tf
>tp

ok texas
>inb4 ok Britain

ok Britain

Paraguay are honorary europeans

k

t.

slovenia's crest thing looks good

History lesson for you.
Dutch flag was first, then the French flag. Russia needed a navy, the tsar went to the Netherlands to learn how to build ships, the flag of their navy is the modern Russian flag and yugoslavia basically copied it from the Russians and after the fall of Yugo the Balkan states copied it again.
t. Netherlands

Attached: 1564490620660.jpg (720x663, 78K)

why dutch instead of "netherlanders"?

It's a fuck up from the English iirc, in Dutch it's indeed "nederlanders". Britbongs are just retards I guess

for me its Hollanders

Semi-correct, our 2 west provinces (and most important) are north and south Holland. Though people refer to the Netherlands as Holland often

was it supposed to be called dutchland?

yeah, we call you "holandeses" from "Holanda"

Nah, that's what we call Germany (Duitsland). I remember it now though, the English were retards and thought we were German (Deutsch and Dutch is almost pronounced the same) so blame the bongs for the confusion
Now that I think about it the Spaniards might have called us that while we were under their rule. Have you met any Dutch people?

we were under poortuguese rule, but they were dominated by the spanish empire during the iberian union (1580-1640), you invaded our northeast part of the country in 1624 and 1630-1654, so maybe spain influenced us (portuguese speakers) to call you that

I don't remember the Dutch invading Brazil or was Suriname part of Brazil once?

we conquered Suriname (dutch guiana) for a while, 1815-1824 from what i remember
you invaded our northeast in 1624, got btfo'd, but came back in 1630 with nearly 100 fucking ships and conquered our northeastern provinces until 1654, when our "army" conquered it back

>100 fucking ships
yeah that sounds like us alright

Attached: 1560232535253.jpg (540x720, 39K)

you really wanted that sugar cane

Gotta get that sweet spice trade my dude, in the end it only brought us niggers with a funny accents though

complex designs were hard and expensive to mass-produce then, so people had to go for the easiest designs for their flags

we got btfo after we btfo'd you and you went to the maldives after 1654
our sugar production couldn't compete with yours but we were saved by a new cycle, the gold cycle

we heard germans talking about how they were deutsch and assumed they were from the Netherlands so we started calling people from the Netherlands dutch

we call you pays-bas which means low land/country

Could've looked nicer

Attached: triglav10.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

Our flag is older than the Texas one. Check mate yuropoids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Texas

All the flags in OP's pic look like dog shit, but certain European flags are really good, like Spain, the UK or Albania.
Your flag is very uncreative though, let's be honest.

I'm surprised you would know state flags kek