Automatization is the futu-

>automatization is the futu-

Attached: robot btfo.webm (288x360, 319K)

His mannerisms don't even seem human. It's kind of disturbing.

why did he punch it?

Low IQ

What a shitty 'human being'

He saw white and went into wypipo killing mode

nigger nigging

machines > carbon

this computerized cashier replaced him and forced him out of a job

Lmao he mad

I used one of those automated things when I grabbed a quick breakfast with my dad at McDonalds. It took way longer, was freezing up, and made the whole process of ordering two shitty coffees and pancakes more time consuming/annoying. I agree with this niglet.

BASED LUDDITE

Someone had to light the flame of the 21st century neo-luddite revolution, so this brave young man chose to cast the match himself.

Absolutely based fuck a*tomation

Modern machines work pretty well tbqh, maybe tell Tyrone not to punch yours all the time

I love touching a filthy germ and bacteria laden surface before handling food,

i love them. i like when the cashier just has to watch me use it. sometimes i lock eyes with them and they seem annoyed that i didn't walk the extra foot to talk to them. i've stopped greeting them too, i only say thank you for the food. its beautiful.

>what is every surface in every city.

>i love them. i like when the cashier just has to watch me use it. sometimes i lock eyes with them and they seem annoyed that i didn't walk the extra foot to talk to them. i've stopped greeting them too, i only say thank you for the food. its beautiful.

Attached: 1565570964616.jpg (634x581, 62K)

>am*ricans unenslaved this

>i want to interact with literally the worst society has to offer

I'm black

Hi black

Do you think the negro making your burger takes off his gloves to scratch his nose?

Attached: soyboy 16.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Based and woke child fighting our Brave New World future
High IQ
Sub-80 IQ NPCs falling for the automatization meme wouldn’t understand

i watch them make my food. they wear gloves and if they don't i have them remake it. what mcdonalds doesn't have a visible kitchen?

t. nigger working at mcdonalds.

>t. nigger working at mcdonalds.

Attached: maoist.jpg (335x595, 51K)

This doesn’t even make sense

>This doesn’t even make sense

Attached: anon.jpg (599x337, 27K)

Attached: 1564825994177.png (785x861, 241K)

Attached: images.png (211x239, 8K)

>i want to interact with the worst society has to offer

Attached: 1565693927488-sp.jpg (1024x460, 55K)

its saturday. everyone here is 12. its funny cuz its randumb.

niggers nigging

BLACKS are too smart for t*Chnology

>its saturday. everyone here is 12. its funny cuz its randumb.

Attached: 1559853913538.jpg (785x731, 112K)

I just don't understand why they didnt already have those
honestly this isn't high tech, they could have had this with buttons 30 years ago and the full touchscreen same as today 10 years ago
it just lists all the orders out to the workers in the back
as far as I know the cashier goes and helps cook anyway if they can and cashiering happens in shifts so it's not like a single persons entire job title was ever just cashier

the tech has been around forever but people need jobs. thats all it is. most work in this country is pity which is why its so hard to convince companies to pay more. when the fight for 15 started they implemented these so the workers had to stare at them and know what would happen if they kept fighting. we have the tech to make the food without people too if you think about it. literally downsies make burgers you think we can't build a drone to do it? you could have 2 people running the whole place never touching money or food all day.

Attached: IMG_20190815_222224.jpg (1080x1074, 86K)

Based. Radical boomerism and apathy will be the next big movement

Apathy isn’t a movement, it’s being an NPC bystander.

Some men just wanna grill, for Pete's sake!

t. Mcdonalds employee

I can't wait for when I can go shopping in the middle of the night and the store is just empty

Amazon already does it. No cashiers cameras just track what you took from the shelf and bill your card

so stop going to mcdonalds and go somewhere that hires people to help you instead

unless they use that money saved by automation to make the burgers like 25 cents each, there's no reason anybody should put up with that

>automatization

Why do we need automatization when we could use niggers as slaves?

Do they sell groceries?

Put up with what? I go for burgers those employee s are useless if not outright hostile anyway. You sound like those people that bitch about self checkout

they could easily make the screens self-cleaning but they just don't give a shit because people will use it anyway

I think some. They're more like convenience stores and might have been temporary

Automatized robots are less annoying

If I bitched about the self-checkout I would stop using it because I have a functioning brain. We don't seem to be on the same page.

Attached: delaney.png (200x200, 17K)

>I can't articulate my feelings and rely solely on reaction images to make my point.

Wew lad

I made my point in text.

Attached: 1468906151861.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Just for the bants. wh*te people dont understand

Yikes

no you dont

Nigger

said while posting on 4channel

Attached: 1537752285518.jpg (758x768, 60K)

>why did he punch it?
only a wh*Te would have to ask this

He saw his reflection in the screen, he thought it was a challenging opponent here to rob hos tendies, add high reflexes and high T levels and here the result

Yeah, I bet waiting in a line to cashier is so much quicker and convinient.

N

lmao

its behavior is so strange
doesn't seem to be showing any aggression at all until the punch

he did nothing wrong

Around blacks never _____ (5 letter word)

Wanted to write same thing.
I was too late.

Laugh?

I'm sorry the correct answer was 'relax'. Around blacks never relax.

What age is he? He looks 12

Fuck

Ur mom looks 12 lmao

>automated oven

Attached: c37e4a6be05a1ae020d82db84e6a4da1da38b102ea188046893d18e88773f509.jpg (625x468, 74K)

He knew that automatization means the destruction of the middle class and the start of a dystopian future, thus starting the revolution with a single punch

He is b&rp

>the tech has been around forever but people need jobs.

Yes benevolent corporations are keeping around workers they pay the lowest legal wage to because they're the good guys. I know they're good because they make their logo a rainbow one month out of the year.

Wagie fix it up

your local mcdonalds isnt managed by the soulless entity that is "mcdonalds" as a company. it's managed by local people. it's a very small scale affair

You need people to have money in order to buy your products. If they just automate everything and lay off millions of people who will spend money at your business?

>low IQ
>couldnt understand how to operate tech
>got angry
>instinct exploded

Yes and it is in their best interest to cut employee-hours to the lowest possible factor. It's literally the opposite of make-work, which is why they're rolling out these order screens

Am i a russian in the head

Do you think a business gives a shit about that?

Somebody probably dared him to or he's an attention whore.

high IQ

Black and roleplaying?

Black pipo be like: AYO THIS ROBO IS TOO WHITEY