Do you support the Syrian Government?

Do you support the Syrian Government?

Attached: Coat of arms of Syria.png (1024x983, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/741997911a03414eb2d0c87ddbeac88b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares

no

Yes
Brainwashed faggots , Assad is the only reason , your countries aren't targeted by Isis anymore

>Arab Jew is telling me i'm brainwashed and syria is good

No. I SUPPORT a restoration of the Palmyran Empire of Queen Zenobia

couldn't care less about a wartorn shithole

I know Assad isn't the best person , but he is far better than the opposition , and yes you are brainwashed

no. our economy is trash. our education is Zimbabwe tier shit. traditional tribal fucktard gypsie mindset rule over us.
no fuck our government.

Yes and if you don't you're a normie tier retard

Yes, but they're doing a shit job.

Truth is subjective, every person sees everything through his own lenses, therefore real truth does not exist, only group that agree that a certain truth is the truth

Attached: 1561906975887.png (376x371, 70K)

My cunt yes. And I think it's better to support government than some armed bandits.

Are there any alternatives? Are there competent people who would be willing to birth a better government in a reworked system?
Who would actually succeed Assad if he and his wife were to suddenly die?

da kurds

> truth is subjective
This makes what you are saying a lie if I wanted to see it as a lie , this makes truth unsubjective thus , I'm saying it as a truth creating a paradox
Philosophy is reterded

Nice meme

>Truth is subjective, every person sees everything through his own lenses, therefore real truth does not exist, only group that agree that a certain truth is the truth

Attached: 1565846429180.png (456x740, 48K)

based

yes

Attached: 1550003979413.png (1193x869, 3.96M)

Ofc, Assad = legitimate president of the syrian people. Also his wife is cute.

Attached: 2224.jpg (930x558, 21K)

Catch me in Rojava

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Syrian_Democratic_Forces.svg.png (2000x1333, 156K)

Fuck you Shia scum. Assad destroyed our country, don't you fucking see all the war crimes he has done you motherfucker.
Now we are in debt to Russians and Iranians thanks to him.
>inb4 muh American imperialism and Saudi and Turkish intervention
If he wasn't a dictator in the first place , no body would have been able to convince the Syrian people to start a war.
I hope the IDF bombs the shit out of southern Lebanon so you guys can feel a bit of the pain that Syrians has endured, Persianized Ajami scum.

I disagree. Based on a (subjective) basis we can find absolute truths. We have defined what a meter is and we have defined what a second is. Based on that it is an undesputable fact that gravity is 9.81m/s^2 here where I live.

I support our bombing in Syria

lmao, Saudi analia coming to lecture anybody about dictatorships... get fucked nigger

>flag

doesn't that imply that the Holocaust never happened if enough people agree on that?

Read carefully Hanz he is a Syrian living in Saudi Arabia

This. Based Aussie

Attached: 20190806_140004.png (500x510, 521K)

Yeah, it does imply that

>If he wasn't a dictator in the first place , no body would have been able to convince the Syrian people to start a war.
What war are you talking about? Which war did Bashar al Assad start?

No

I said that he wasn't a great guy , but who do you want to take over aside from him
> the opposition
They are hundred times worse than him
> Isis
Really
and no there is no third choice except if you want to become like Lybia or Iraq
And you aren't I debt because of Assad , Syria was the only debt free country in ME before the war

I think she's bald now from chemo

for me, it's hardcore assadist

Attached: 1565181794940.png (1780x788, 793K)

No. Assadam gases innocent Curts with his evil green gases, he throws barrels at them, bombs bakeries and drowns children.

Attached: 5ab5881e9503d.jpg (600x338, 38K)

soo uhhh... you see the flaw?
Both sides commit war crimes so I don't see how anybody can claim the moral high ground. Given the circumstances, Assad is much better than all alternatives, see what happened to Iraq and Lybia after the governments had been toppled: both are failed states with ongoing civil war for the next decades to come. Regime change is a bullshit excuse to bomb non-Nato-conforming countries. Assad is the best option for Syria and isn't to blame for the escalation of the civil war. Nato is (who delivers weapons?)

I'm Syrian you retards, you don't have any reading comprehension skills, do you ?
I'm talking about the Syrian people, not the Syrian regime. If they weren't oppressed by Bashar, no body would have been able to induce them to start a war.
Asad is far worse than ISIS, Erdogan, Kurds and the rebels. A president literally bombing his own country.

I hope her condition is improving, didn't know she had cancer. Nevertheless, Assad = last hope for a more or less peaceful future for Syria.

T. Jew

Its their truth, not the truth, the real truth is usually the determined by what most people think is the truth, 1500 years ago people thought the truth was that sun goes around the earth.

i honestly don't know much about the issues surrounding the syrian government, but im smart enough not to test the curse of assad.

kys sunni faggot

She's cancer free
apnews.com/741997911a03414eb2d0c87ddbeac88b

>rebels
>hundred of times worse than him
No they aren't. At least they represent the majority of the Syrian people. Their war crimes are also nowhere near Assad's.
Also, you're not good just because others are worse than you. You're good when you serve your country and your people, while Assad's house think of Syria as some farm that they own.

What flaw?

Attached: 1565109083499-k.jpg (972x1296, 240K)

>Asad is far worse than ISIS,
How brainwashed are you?
Look at Iraq, Lybia and think again.

>peaceful future
You're right here because he knows how to rule with an iron first, that doesn't make him a good person tho. He's still a dictator who destroyed his country with his stupidness and Alawite hate.

>let me tell you about your country
There is no difference between slaying a civillian with a knife or bombing him with an airplane. The latter can actually be more hurtful.

_____ __ _______ OF COURSE!

But there are objective facts. Like the existence of planet earth. This total relativistic interpretation of reality is orwellian.
Good!

She is supposed to be bald, but she never had cancer and only said that because she has a personality disorder and always was a wannabe angelina jolie.
Who cares?

I would argue with you , but you chose to go to Saudi wahabia so wahteves

Take it from me and stop believing that democracy and "representing the people" is gonna solve all your problems. The average person should be treated like cattle

Where should I go then, mr Abbas Ali Abo husein ? lmao.
Here in Saudi Arabia they impose additional taxes on foreigners, but at least my parents have jobs and Saudis aren't racist to us in real life. While in Lebanon you treat Syrians like animals.
>Saudi Wahabia
lmao da7iyeh boy don't act like you're secular while saudis are living in the stone age, you're as conservative as them or maybe even more.

But unlike Isis he can guarantee stability. Take Gaddafi for example. He was nuts and for sure a cruel dictator NEVERTHELESS the stability under his reign ensured a relative high standard of live in lybia. What do you have now? Civil War, hundred thousands of
deaths...
Same for Syria. War would've ended half a decade ago if FUCKING NATO WOULD STOP DELIVERING WEAPONS to insurgents. What's the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter? The framing.

“The world is my idea:”—this is a truth which holds good
for everything that lives and knows, though man alone can bring
it into reflective and abstract consciousness. If he really does
this, he has attained to philosophical wisdom. It then becomes
clear and certain to him that what he knows is not a sun and an
earth, but only an eye that sees a sun, a hand that feels an earth;
that the world which surrounds him is there only as idea, i.e.,
only in relation to something else, the consciousness, which is
himself.

No they're evil

DEATH TO AMERICA

Is that what they teach you in Huseyniyat ? Imam Hussein was a fighter for justice afaik, not for dictatorships.
Also, I'd be ok with dictatorships if they can bring peace, but assad has really gone too far with the world crimes and you know it.
I won't reply to you after this, I'm sorry but my nerves can't handle arguing with brainwashed Shias who think they will liberate Palestine by killing the Syrian people.

Yes
Bashar Allah Syria!

Attached: arab anime question.jpg (536x536, 33K)

t. faggot Alawie

war crimes*

Only Christians here are racist towards Syrian here we treat Syrians ( yes even Sunnis ) with respect , i have many Syrian friends
> you are just as conservative as them
Not talking about that , if you see Saudis as the savior so then it's tour buisness

Sure but the consistency of certain observations (like that earth exists) may allow us to construct an 'objective' image of reality, objective in the sense that we all agree on said consistency. Ofc nobody can say whether earth exists tomorrow but I'd take the pragmatic route.

> my nerves can't handle arguing with Shias
Does that mean we win ? Should I go buy a cake ?

Is this how anti Assad Wahhabis cope ?

>Also, I'd be ok with dictatorships if they can bring peace, but assad has really gone too far with the war crimes and you know it.
It'll continue after Assad in the same fashion, take my word for it. Who should stabilize syria if Assad is gone? Serious question.

I would

How? Who are you?

Go home Hussein , you aren't supposed to say that in public

>It'll continue after Assad in the same fashion
No, look at Iraq. After the government fell to the majority demographic the situation somewhat stabilised. Syria will always be messed up if the country is led by an incompetent minority

ASSad ruined Syria just because he might lose elections had they been held. This mafia criminal alawaite racket killed millions and ruined Europe/turkey/the entire region. Good job.

> giving Iraq as an argument of a stable country
I'm sure your media doesn't report this , but there has been are protests in Iraq praising saddam
t.wahabi

Iraq is still bordering being a failed state, after a civil war with deaths close to a million. The central governments power is weak and the future is totally unclear.

Assad won't stabilize Syria either. The war didn't start out of nowhere. Even when he retakes the entire country the problems won't disappear. At least he can govern ghost towns now.

cope

Attached: 1551372416511.png (2400x1700, 1.51M)

>but there has been are protests in Iraq praising saddam
small protests but even then its in a better situation to improve itself than syria
> after a civil war with deaths close to a million
meme. iraq has been at war for far longer than syria and yet the former towers it in terms of causalities. the biggest issue is minority politics and once that is solved then the country can start focusiing on proper governance

If he's clever, what I think he is, hell take it easy on the rebels after a peace agreement has been made. Sure, many will leave the country but I'd guess it'll be better with some strong leader in power as compared to the clusterfucks that are Libya or Iraq. Also, plz dont forget that it's a proxy war between Russia - Iran and Us-Israel, so it's not his fault that the war is going on almost a decade now. Without Nato-Israel interference it we would've had peace since several years ago.

You are wrong , Syria is next to me and I have been there , they are rebuilding the cunt with the help of China , it's open for visitors now ( not sure about Brits ) but I can go there easily now

>If he's clever
he's not
>hell take it easy on the rebels after a peace agreement has been made
he wont
>we would've had peace since several years ago.
the opposition largely armed themselves with whatever they could loot from syrian soldiers who ran away from fighting whenever they had the chance

No

Yes

The story is clear now , you are a salad its / wasabi faggot

> they are rebuilding the cunt with the help of China
BS, china only donated like a billion to them a while ago, and russia and iran have no money to spare. they also gave up all their resources to the russians and iranians as well. syria will be rubble for the next 100 years

and you are a shia subhuman, stop bothering yourself with the problems of politics on Jow Forums and go roll in poo

Attached: 23429525681_95d418a8ec_b.jpg (1024x724, 436K)

>a dictator

Anybody the globalists don't like and want to depose is a dictator

A rapefugee calling me subhuman go rob someone for you dinner faggot

He is a dictator.
we all know that

Estimates range from 300000 to 1000000 deaths, so no, it's not a meme. Ofc you have in syria more deaths because unlike iraq, they're putting up a fight. So whats your point here? Fact is, there would've been lesser casualties if Nato would stop propping insurgents up with weapons.
>inb4 muh Russians
Russias presence is -unlike Nato's-in accordance to international UN-law, as they've been invited by the legitimate head of state, which is Bashar al Assad. Nato can seethe as long as they want, they can't deny these facts.

he's a dictator but that's not a bad thing

of course, that is not a bad thing
it just worst thing can happen to any country

lel you wish you weren't living in lebanon you poor fag. quickly get all your posts in before the electricity cuts off ya zalame
> international UN-law,
international law is a meme

You know who is also a despotic countries? Saudi Arabia and gulf monarchies. Does there is an international push to create a massive civil war killing civilians or even acknowledging it as such? No

You're right, we shouldn't respond to that subhuman wahabinigger.
This.
One man's dictator is another mans freedom fighter. It's all about the framing. GWBush (and the presidents after him) is responsible for hundreds thousands of deaths in mena countries. Is he an evil warmonger? No, because he's on the 'right' side.
Quod licet jovi, non licet bovi

israel bombs Syria on daily basis and Assad doesn’t even dare to say something.
>cope
projection

This. You're right.

Lmao, with the delivery of the s400 you had to withdraw your planes so shut the fuck up goldstein.

that countries you referred to is bad not even a good example
it could be worse if there is no oil.