Would you let your gf travel alone?

would you let your gf travel alone?

Attached: french girls in india.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1uz6ay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are indians even self-aware that they're the least desired race?

some bulgarian subhuman almsot fucked my girl in Turkey.
so no, not anymore

yes so she can die and i will collect insurance policy

What about abos?

coonjabis are pretty much mutting up canada so I don't know where your delusions come from cancuck. your president even sucked their dicks in Punjab.

fucking sad. imagine being canadian, can't even dab on Indians

are americans really this desperate to pay off their medical bills?

Based

yep. she's a scientist, it's her job to travel a lot

>almsot

Attached: 15553386419590.jpg (716x724, 23K)

Why are the first few seconds captioned but the rest aren't?

are you self aware that your country is basically new Punjab? I'd be concerned if poonjabis suddenly became a majority in my neighbourhood

Indian people's mental state is stuck at a horny 14 year old kid's level. They are restricted to their urges & instincts. Also they are the cringiest, most awkard posters everywhere online. Could be related to smelling poo 24/7.
lmao clean your shit rajeesh

redpilled

I don't see anything wrong with this. They aren't used to such beauty that's why they gathered, at least they didn't touch her or rape her. Even recording her is not wrong, most western countries allow recording in public.

Attached: apu1.jpg (236x236, 17K)

their expressions makes them look like a crowd of rapists

This. Lol

Why is it so dark there? Where are all the lights

Imagine being born an Indian from the slum., Honestly I can't bring myself to believe that they are different from cattle. What kind of bad fucking karma do you need to accumulate to be born an Indian?

Have you ever been around Niggers?

Looks like a zombie movie, Maybe they shouldn't abort so many girls.

only 1cm

i said bulgarian not japnanese

How creepy, and yet there are Indians trying to give lessons to others...

Indian women with good facial proportions look fantastic.

How do you know that bulgarians have bigger penoses than japs

Why aren't there swarms of poos on Jow Forums? They're in a lot of different places on the internet but you rarely see a flag here. I don't get it.

My gf is American and not utterly delusional to do that. My previous gf was German and she said she was going to hitchhike across Africa. Her plan was to start in Ghana and end up in Kenya after a month. Imagine that, fucking delusional coddled Yuro women.

no women to harass for bobs and vagene

thats what u get for bleaching your hair roastie

most of India got rangebanned for shitposting. some jannies got hurt personally from the amount of shit in Indian posts and started to attack India themselves

African villagers don't even do this what the fuck man

haha even pinoys would stare at some lanky 7 footer snu snu if they see one, but a crowd gathering like that? self-awareness would start to kick in and get the fuck out of there.

they are even creepier in the full video
dailymotion.com/video/x1uz6ay

does many tests on different cocks abroad i'm sure

Literally walking sex doll in shitholes like India. Every girl should be armed to the teeth and know magic... or else.