GERMANY IS OVER

oh NO NO NO

Attached: 1566056868624.png (800x534, 11K)

I dont get this graph but I highly doubt Germany is "over".

I don't know what that is, but good riddance.

The West is "over. Germany being the leader of Europe, if it crashes it's over, Italy and Greece are just too indebted to get back up again.

it's how brainlets cope about their country's shitty economy
the graph is supposed to show the change in industrial output, but in reality it still looks like this but brainlets can't grasp that

Attached: Unbenzadadannt.png (1605x334, 60K)

I hope it'll be all over soon

Before Germany was the leader, France was the leader. At one time Italy was the leader.
Point being, leadership changes all the time. Doesn't mean anything is "over", means a new leader will rise up.

Last I checked though EU is a union of equals

economy is not real, it's a kike hoax
it'll never crash

massive cope
we are looking at a frog europe soon

Nobody likes the Boss.

massive cope, slave
german gdp 4 trillion
french gdp 2.8 trillion

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO DROWN IN DEBT TO FINANCE CONSTANT GROWTH HOW ELSE WILL WE COLLECT (((INTEREST)))

Attached: 1562546261762.png (231x218, 9K)

Back in the Middle Ages people could not collect interest as it was consider a sin of theft.
Back in the Middle Ages everyone lived in a mud hut and ate bugs.

Do with that, what you will.

>Hitler drank water.
>Drinking water makes you Hitler.

>Last I checked though EU is a union of equals

Haha, yeah, "equals"...

Attached: 1564955603276.png (200x209, 10K)

Germany has consistently recorded surpluses in order to reduce it's already low debt burden but right now every economist is urging Germany to stimulate it's economy through large amounts of deficit spending instead of allowing growth to slow. German politicians refuse to because they're rightfully afraid of their grandchildren becoming weimar-tier debt slaves as the population declines.

I guess it's more about setting an example because Germany wants the whole EU to reduce its debts.
I don't believe that our politicians think about German children and our future at all.

>United Kingdom
>Industry 21%

literally what do they produce?

aircraft engines and overpriced cars

This what happens when you betray an alliance with the US.
Bootlicking the US is the only way to stay relevant, when will you learn.

>$1.7946996e+13 GDP
nice

this happens because g*rman subhumans are lazy, while the FENCH BVLLS are productive

Attached: F3-Productivity.png (1125x742, 147K)