What’s it like living in sPAIN?

Attached: 7CF9FD21-91E0-45C6-8632-14F6A0F5348F.jpg (999x670, 308K)

Kiss almost everyone you greet.

Depends on the region, but generally It is shit.

comfy streets and comfy food

Attached: 10420022.jpg (3089x2048, 1.35M)

leftist italy

Italy but with shittier food and architecture

comfy

Nice beach, where is it? Baleares?

have sexo incel

asspain

>italian architecture

Attached: italian architecture.jpg (1280x853, 292K)

spain was created and civilized by italians

not true mutt

t. Jordi
>leftist
unfortunately
t. Richard Terronello

the concept of spain was created by italians
the name of spain was created by italians
the spanish language comes from a language made by italians
spanish architecture comes from italians
i can keep going but you get the point

>spanish architecture comes from italians

nah, ill gice you the rest, but those were ROMANS not italians

T. chauvinists

Your kind is the worst, blind to the problems we face.

romans are italians

anglurrican education.

>waaaaaaaaah my life in my first world developed and safe country is shit

kys

Attached: 1407796712534.jpg (413x449, 50K)

I'm totally not a chauvinist, but if you think Spain is shit...I wish you knew how is going on in the rest of the world.

>Spain
>First world

kek

>nooo spain is third world! we're shit!
Fuck off, firstie. You're living life in easy mode and yet you have the audacity to complain.

you say that but you know it isnt true

>I wish you knew how is going on in the rest of the world.

Not an excuse, m8. Not an excuse. It is this comformist mindset that makes any real progress towards betterment impposible.

Spain is a shithole compared with other nations in its continnent.

>muh east

Poland will end up surpassing this shithole sooner rather than later.

??, this doesn't mean conformist mindset. If our life conditions are clearly better than in most parts of the world we have to say it.

I have made a collage. Rate it

Attached: facesofspain.jpg (990x870, 257K)

A torture

Mexico is far better than Spain, you smelly manlinchista

>the concept of spain was created by italians
No, it was created in the 5th (Visigoths) century or perhaps the 15th century (Catholic Monarchs), maybe even later (Bourbons in the 18th century) and definitely not by italians.
>the name of spain was created by italians
Hispania:
>Traditionally thought to derive from a Phoenician/Punic name đ€”đ€đ€ 𐀀𐀉 (‘i shapan) meaning "land of hyraxes" (cognate to Hebrew Ś©ÖžŚŚ€ÖžŚŸ (shafan, “hyrax”)), supposedly applied because the Phoenicians thought the land's many rabbits resembled hyraxes. This theory had some currency among Roman authors,[1] and may explain why Hispania is depicted with rabbits on some Roman coins. But later scholars have sometimes doubted this interpretation[2] and proposed other possible Phoenician etyma, like đ€‘đ€đ€ 𐀀𐀉 (‘i áčŁapun "(is)land to the north").[3]
Nope, as you can see, it was created by phoenicians.
>the spanish language comes from a language made by italians
No, it was made by romans, not italians.
>spanish architecture comes from italians
*European architecture comes from Romans. However, they took it from the Greeks, so this point is bullshit as well.
>i can keep going but you get the point
Please do, I will keep showing how you are a dumb burger.

Being part of the protagonists and main scene in the book of life instead of side characters.

nice.
Look for rosalia, and Ana pastor.

>If our life conditions are clearly better than in most parts of the world we have to say it.

If you compare yourself with the losers, you will always be the winner. I guess It feels nice, but this attitude will not improve the living standards or the economy of the nation.

>Mexico is far better than Spain

Attached: ebig.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Incel/10

>No, it was made by romans, not italians.

Maybe you gonna hate me, but I want to point out, that there is a huge influence of the arab language .

el malinchista seniores ajakakajajak

OjalĂĄ te mueras de una puta vez forocochero de los cojones te juro que si te veo por la calle te doy de ostias hasta que no puedas ni respirar

Yes clearly we are brown with hook noses and sloping faces, tiraflecha

Attached: herri-kirolak-stone-lifting.jpg (727x486, 88K)

no se.
Vivir en suiza, alemania, USA, el UK, y otros "paises del primer mundo" parece deprimente.

ESTO

Se les ve venir a kilĂłmetro. A ver si se vuelven de una puta vez a morocoches y dejan de dar la brasa.

>Top left
Half dutch
>Top right
Gypsy
>Bottom left
Idk, I guess she might be
>Bottom right
Idk, I guess she might be (Obsessed)

3/10 bait, lacks originality and some of them aren't even ethnic spaniards. There's room for improvement, keep going at it ;^)

Convince me not to move to Barcelona and find qt Spanish gf

>not having daily shootings and rapes is boring

The indio brain is truly amazing.

No es deprimente, usted solo se hizo una imagen en su cabeza de que solo porque un pais tiene buena economia y esta bien organizado la gente actua y piensa de cierta forma, la verdad es que la gente aqui es igual de feliz que en Colombia, solo no lo expresan igual, y no tienen que lidiar con los problemas que el Colombiano promedio tiene que lidiar

Catalonia has no Spanish genes, very few speak Spanish in Catalonia.

Everyone speaks Spanish in Catalonia, SCATalans are cucked people by nature, if Spain was not cucking them, France would be the one

>otros "paises del primer mundo" parece deprimente

Las apariencias siempre engañan, lo deprimente es tener un desempleo por las nubes y tener que vivir con los papis eternamente porque no hay manera de conseguir algo de independencia en este paĂ­s de mierda. A demĂĄs, vivir en Francoblocks como el español promedio no es muy diferente a vivir en un commiblock en mitad de Polonia, la Ășnica diferencia es el sol, y no en toda España ese tipo de clima es comĂșn.

This. However, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging some of the good things as long as you keep in mind that there are many things that need improvement.
No, there is not a HUGE influence. Maybe not even 10% of spanish comes from arabic, and some of these words have equivalents that do not come from arabic.
>Maybe you gonna hate me
Why would I? Taking the good parts of the arabic culture is not a bad thing.

>daily shootings and rape

no suena a espana. Pero un poquito de adrenalina de vez en cuando es divertido.

>vivir con los papis.
al menos se mantienen los vinculos familiares.

Eso de que la familia se reune solo para la cena de accion de gracias. Que triste.

>Why would I?
no se. Algunos espanoles quieren sentirse germanicos o algo asi. Uno salto por aca:

>al menos se mantienen los vinculos familiares.

Puedes mantener esos vĂ­nculos sin tener que depender de tus padres hasta la treintena.

>Eso de que la familia se reune solo para la cena de accion de gracias

¿Y qué hay de malo con eso? Los americanos se mueven mucho, nunca se quedan en un mismo estado. Son unas de las economías con mayor movilidad laboral del mundo. Muchas familias no se pueden permitir juntarse mås que una vez al año porque viven a tomar por culo los unos de los otros.

IgnĂłrale. Si es este, es un conocido cubano que se cree vasco-castellano o algo.

Attached: IMG_1942.jpg (878x1051, 192K)

>al menos se mantienen los vinculos familiares.
Lo dice como si esa fuera la razon por la que la gente vive hasta los 30 con los papas, la realidad es que si la mayoria de jovenes de 20 tuvieran la oportunidad de independizarse serian poquitos los que aun vivirian con sus padres

sbane?

Attached: 1562893766403.png (897x639, 518K)

>¿Y qué hay de malo con eso?

Sintoma de que son sociedades sumamente individualistas, desasociadas, por no hablar de una crisis espiritual. No les queda otra cosa en la vida mas alla del consumo y el trabajo.

No digo que nuestros paises sufran de los mismos males. Pero no es taaan malo. Al menos yo agradezco que nos llegaron espanoles y no anglos sin alma.

Y el tema economico va y viene. Si estuvieramos en el 1600, verias al reino unido como un tierrero sin esperanza jajjaa. y A sevilla como la capital del mundo.

kek he visto varios threads de gringos que los sacan de la casa a los 18 y no saben que hacer.

Sí y no. Mis padres se empeñan en pagarme todo y que viva en su casa y no verían con buenos ojos que me pusiera a trabajar (estoy estudiando) para independizarme. Sin embargo, aunque encontrara trabajo no podría permitirme independizarme, y el gobierno no paga a los estudiantes/jóvenes dinero suficiente para que se vayan de casa. Son las dos cosas las que hacen que la gente terde tanto, comparado con el resto de Europa.

Romans*

Pues, yo estaba hablando de Colombia, supongo que en Espana la situacion no es tan distinta de todas formas, yo estaba hablando de que si un joven promedio se pudiera sustentar viviendo solo o quizas con un companero, la mayoria lo preferiria sobre vivir con sus papas

Pero esos son manchilds, yo apenas me gradue este anio de High School y conoci gente que vivia aparte de los papas y ganaba suficiente dinero para sustentarse, obviamente no vivian solos pero no necesitaban un titulo o un negocio heredado para tener recursos

>Catalonia has no Spanish genes, very few speak Spanish in Catalonia.
wut

Im joining the army bros, i am done with this shit

Attached: guardia real 3213.jpg (1100x733, 884K)

and balconies

living the dream

Attached: file.png (560x299, 307K)

My wife, who speaks Spanish, and I want to take our late honeymoon to Spain.
What is the best place to visit that isn't a total tourist trap? She speaks Spanish so we can go wherever. But I don't want to run into faggot Brits on their gay ass holiday or anything like that.

Anywhere but the Mediterranean then. In Madrid there are many tourists, but they are mainly chinese/japanese and not britoid. The north is nice as well, and Castile is pretty empty, both in terms of pupolation and tourism (except for Madrid and Toledo). Just don't go to the islands, Catalonia, Valencia, Murcia and Eastern Andalucia and you'll be fine.

SPEN
IS
OF
MY
LIKENINGS

Thanks, friend.
For a while I actually wanted to go to Mallorca but I can only imagine how bad the tourists must be there. Worthless Brits treating it like their toilet.

Take your Mexican trophy wife to some actually nice place like Paris. Or Rome. Or the Norwegian fjords. An American going to Spain is like an Englishman going to Atlantic City.

Why don't you go to sleep Jordi? Your hate is getting tiresome.

>Mexican trophy wife
That's accurate. She's a 9/10 and I'm not exaggerating.
Rome/Italy is our second choice actually. I'll make a list of things to do/see and see if we end up wanting to see Italy more.
I hate Scandis though, so I wouldn't go to Norway even if you paid me.

Army life sucks regardless of country.

Are you the Asensio fan? You should visit /sp/ more.

dont listen to this retard hes probably catalan

He is also a confessed son of peasants (aka trash DNA). His grandparents couldn't even properly read/write, a sign of low inteligence, which he clearly inherited.

>it was made by romans, not italians.
ten sexo

(you)

are spanish women more attractive than italian women?

Attached: 66679430_2057541731220463_1994623183399694011_n.jpg (1080x1350, 279K)

Lmao at Iberians getting mad about the fact that their culture is mostly adopted by Italians and Greeks
Nothing to be ashamed of, I mean there is nothing wrong about both populations but Southern European culture is clearly Greco-Roman in heritage

what part of spanish culture is greco roman? aside from the language

It doesn't matter the specific origin, Romans (Italians) were the ones who shaped Spain to be what it is nowadays

C*talans are a bunch of Croat separatist sympathizers

A better bet would be basically anywhere that isn't cuckalonia or andalusia

The cuisine (olives, wine, sea food) ? the Mediterranean architecture ? the extrovert behaviour from Spaniards ?

The name of Spain comes from the Phoenicians.
Latin language comes from the Etrucs and Spanish comes from Latin and doesn’t even have the same ortography.
Spanish architecture comes from Spain and Muslims.
Read a book...
It’s great, that’s why everyone visits us.

Then go to Poland, you faggot, more food for me.

that isnt grecoroman thats just mediterranean culture

Mediterranean culture in Europe = Greco-Roman heritage

DON’T MOVE TO BARCELONA!
Unless you want to get robbed or have your gf rapped by moors protected by the mayor...

its not grecoroman, how is this spanish villa greco roman? The cuisine (olives, wine, sea food) are just common culture in mediterranean countries because its what we can grow and produce here

Attached: Andalusian villa.jpg (1920x1440, 692K)

>Barcelona

you fuckign retard whatever you do DO NOT go to b*rcelona

imbecile. BLOCKED

>Posts a bunch of bullshit
>Gets called out
>I-It doesn't matter, my unfounded garbage i-is true
Then tell me how excatly is that true, everything you said wasn't true.

>The name of Spain comes from the Phoenicians.
But Romans (Italians) where the ones who established it, I will give you that they did not create it, but Spain wouldn't have its name if it wasn't for Romans (Italians)
>Latin language comes from the Etrucs and Spanish comes from Latin and doesn’t even have the same ortography.
>Etrucs
So, Italians
>Spanish architecture comes from Spain and Muslims.
Spain comes from Romans (Italians), and the muslim influence is limited to churches and some few buildings but even those are immensely influenced by Roman (Italian) architecture, there's no full Moorish styled building in the whole Spain

Typical american, never change. Take a lot of care.

>not a single counter argument

Nigga, you just got like four arguments that totally dismissed what you said. But your brain has too much fat for you think properly. “Mah mission acomplished”.