Tfw balding

>tfw balding

Bros, how do I stop this.

Attached: e07b20ffd67e495e5f6325dd395d0ac7.png (657x657, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/blueberry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically drink soy

Just shave your head

An hero, calvorota

Swallow sperm

>Unironically drink soy

Attached: 1565961633366.png (680x515, 208K)

Ask a doctor.

have sex

Use special shampoo or some shit

Yeah raise your estrogen so you counteract your free testosterone and keep your hair.

this

Become a female

heard things about rubbing coffee on the scalp to stimulate hair growth

kek

That's not how MPB works.

try minoxidil, needling, blueberries on your head, dont try finasteride.

Extra strength rogaine and biotin shampoo with a conditioner that says it aids in hair growth (not sure if it does but it has hair nutrients). That slowed and partially reversed it for me. I've heard for a strong reversal propecia works.

It wouldnt work hair loss is caused by a byproduct of testosterone you cant counter it just remove it from your scalp.

false. we dont know how hair loss exactly works. thats a fact.
Certain products like Finasteride and Pumpkinseedoil and sawweed palmetto do reduce that "byproduct" You are talking about. But its NOT the only reason for balding. And we dont understand it yet entirely.
Too much testo, not enoguh testo... there are many things like that.
The only thing we know is that two major methods decrease hair loss. Increase of blood flow (thats what Minoxidil and needling does), and removal of that byproduct of Testosterone (thats what Finasteride and Pumpkinoil does).

There are lots of other methods like consuming Biotin, or reducing inflammation of the head (blueberries and Rizonal), but thats mostly Broscience and is very unreliable.

>blueberries on your head

tell me more dr. broscience

Minoxidil and finasteride are the only medically proven treatment options. Finasteride can have some nasty side effects and may persist after stopping, but these are really uncommon. Finasteride is probably the most powerful treatment option

>BZZZT FALSE
>concedes finasteride works
You sound fucking stupid

i meant nizoral. a shampoo that is often used by people with hair loss once a week.

blueberries are known for their anti-inflammatory effects.
examine.com/supplements/blueberry/

That's actually about it. Theres lots of people that try a lot of stuff. Eating a lot of cheese made out of raw milk (because they contain certain gut bacteria), people applying, people applying topical grapeseedoil etc
And usually there is a scientific basis for that. Studies performed on mice. People affected by hair loss simply jump onto everything out of desperation.
And thats ok. I would rather you consume large amounts of cheese, than using fucking Finasteride. That shit is very controversial. Minoxidil less so, but can have side effects as well. Like aging your skin faster.

Ok, my monkey friend.
I said his statement of saying "this is how balding works! and no other way!" is false. What the american said before him can be indeed a cause of balding.

>Bros, how do I stop this.
Minoxidil and Finasteride are very effective for at least 10 years.
You can basically halt your hair loss.

buy biotin pills and keep using them. they are cheap and have no side effects.
they won't restore your but help you keep the ones you have.

Attached: aa60220f-d2d4-4160-a51d-48796467ac75_1.ff7d19eea52923287320df149329dc06.jpg (2200x2200, 733K)

I have a big ass head and a shit hairline from birth

Have you ever seen a bald Peruvian? No
Why? because they chew on Maca root all day.
Go get some Maca extract.

Why is finasteride so expensive