Why do Arabs eat like this? It looks really uncomfortable

Why do Arabs eat like this? It looks really uncomfortable

Attached: 1538029122360.jpg (1083x720, 96K)

It's their culture
Unrelated , but Ants are the strongest animals in the world

Soyboys wouldn’t understand

>Ants are the strongest animals in the world

*relative to their size

What can be more soy than wearing a towel and sitting down like an effay toddler to eat

Carpets and pillows are comfy desu
The weird thing is why no table utensils

Someone post that disgusting webm of Saudis ripping into a huge chicken and rice platter with their hands

An amerimutt talking about eating like a toddler? My fucking sides, keep dipping your burger on your diet coke lmao

I would love to eat like that if women were there.

>WHY ARE THESE SANDNIGGERS EATING ON THE FLOOR? TOO STUPID TO INVENT TABLES AND CHAIRS? FUCKING SHITSKINS!
>Japanese? I respect them greatly. I wish I were Japanese so I could have a traditional breakfast and tea while sitting on the floor.

Forgot pic.

Attached: jap culture.jpg (1300x1105, 188K)

ustensil makers hate it discover this one weird built in tool to consume food

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 8K)

I'm not a disgusting weeb so I look down on that as well

At least they have seperate bowls tbf..

hmmmmm

Attached: 500_F_193117578_E2ifsTDLm8KgwzruY3pe3tN70EPdDBrI.jpg (500x500, 77K)

>I'm not a disgusting weeb so I look down on that as well

Attached: patrick-crusius-og-brenton-tarrant.jpg (748x424, 228K)

is that xavi on the far left?

The Prohet Muhammad PBUH would always eat while sitting down like the guy in the red shirt and in a specific manner with his right hand (using 3 fingers from the pinky with the thumb). It is sunnah so muslims follow what he did. It's not bad if you've been doing it since childhood and if you are not super fat. If it hurts to sit like that then you can just sit cross-legged

They're subhumans. It's as easy as that.

Yeah, but they take the bowl near the mouth and it it holding it
How do Arabs do it? It's just one dish in the middle, kinda weird

Not sure but in once upon a time in Anatolia there's a scene where they all eat goat meat like that and I have a Persian friend who does this so I think its an Islam thing

Here is something similar.

Attached: 60275749_2183337865115257_5998110180359798784_n.jpg (720x960, 133K)

>using plastic spoons instead of metal knifes
can something be more soy than that? they literally ingest plastic, creating more estrogen in their body while eats with their inoffensive toys

Back at my parents we had a table like this in our living room and me and my siblings would just sit on the carpet and eat there. It seemed really normal to us but sometimes when we had people over they thought of it as weird.

Attached: Preston-Koffietafel-vierkant-Eikenhout-100-cm-2[1].jpg (1000x741, 188K)

Do Arabs really sit like that or is that staged to look semi-Arab and semi-Euro? B/c I'd actually sit on the floor or my ankles and knees would be trash by 25.

If I had to guess it's something celebratory

Looks great honestly, why you think this is bad?

maybe because that looks 100 times more hygienic

it's ok to eat meat with hand but rice come on!

They're used to it and I guess it comes from a nomadic life with not many furniture items to pack up and move around

>i have soy immunity so i cant share food with others

Attached: t626378453.png (233x217, 9K)

Eating with your hands is the most disgusting, ultimate third world behaviour there is, no exceptions.

Whenever I see this I instantly lose my appetite.

No, thats Alxabibi ibn Jern-Andez, famous islamic scholar

Xavi got a spon

Eating from the same bowl is to build up trust with each other. In Arab cultures, sharing food is the ultimate symbol of friendship and hospitality and eating frol the same plate means That you give him the same quality of food that you d give yourself. Eating on the floor and with hand comes from the Arab nomadic culture

god damn shitskins will ruin mankind and earth
great job

>Why ?
Because it is their culture maybe ?

Xavi blends right in

Yeah, who the fuck drinks soda at dinner?

They haven't met the EDF

fucking lmao is that xavi?? Do spaniards really look like this????

Attached: 1549013312597.jpg (646x687, 69K)

>be Iranian, part of a culture that has been urbanised for millenia
>eat like a desert nomad because you got colonised by them so hard

facking crying rn

Attached: An-Iranian-Family-Eating-a-Meal.jpg (640x427, 61K)

who's the arab swarthoid far left?

Reminder that pizza is unironically classified as a vegetable in America because of the tiny amount of tomatoes they contain and because Americans refuse to eat actual vegetables as often.

Mohamed Al-Gazier

Some with beards look like He is Xavi Hernández, Spanish player, he played in Qatar some years.

>Spanish
>white

Some Asian cultures also do this, it's not that bad as long as the floor is clean

The smiling guy is going with his left hand.

Isn't that the poop hand of Muslims?

just to clarify "eating with your hand" here really means eating with your fingers. You use your finger like a spoon. But ti is also the best way to cut chicken and take an adult amount of rice in each bite.

You should also use 3 fingers only, you don't strike the food with your whole hand like a savage. I'm a Syrian city dweller so I never eat with my hands but this is what my bedouin friends told me.

What a primitive people

That's funny, because we always see them eating with their whole hand.

I can only imagine the mess when 2 year old kids are involved. Who never stop playing with food.

we do this in our household too

is a Saami (ie northern nomad) dinner any more dignified?

From the white and black Shemagh you can tell these are Iraqis or Jordanians, not Saudis.
Also, you aren't white.

Truly subhuman and disgusting.

Whiter than you, Muhammed.

I ate like this for a couple of days at my new apartment before my furniture got delivered.

Where? A rural mom and pop restaurant in Alabama? The British brain at work, gentlemen

Same shit
>Also, you aren't white.
Retard

Most people in the Netherlands are raised very traditionally.
Everyone must sit (on a chair) at the table at 6pm. No distractions, like television. Put your knife and fork in the right place. No elbows on the table. No opening the door for guests. Just family dinner time. Everyone waits with dinner until the host sits down. If there is a Christian you wait until he has prayed.

What you describe goes against what people have been taught their entire life.

Eh, nice story bruh but we all know when guests come over we pretend to be normal and sit on chairs we rarely use

What am I saying we sit on chairs and always have done. I mean on couches in front of the tv.

And you can't leave the table until everyone is done.

Comes rich from you kikoid
I agree btw, but i only do it with i eat bread, i thought semitic kikoid such as yourself did this too? Or are you too gay to eat bread with your hands?

Historically many were nomadic and would live in tents. Its cumbersome to drag around a bunch of chairs and tables.

Saudi Arabia...

What kinda christian household have you been in
This is what is done in asylums to teach people have a routine. Or maybe young kids for the same reason. I have been at the places of many white people and none where like this except weirdo xtians.

My parents aren't religious. But this is how it has always been at home. And with all my friends. And all family and people I have visited.

I've never seen anyone do it any differently.

Everyone grabbing food from a communal pile with there hands, using the same hands to shove it into their mouths and then grabore food is a bit unhygienic.

saamis don't eat dinner, they just eat reindeer shit

Have you ever been in a household of a family who have dinners on a couch behind the television ???

This lol. Is handy that you can count on dinner being ready at 6pm.

Having no table manners is seen as very barbaric lol.

>uncomfortable
Sitting like it's around a campfire. Eating with your best mates.
The only one that is emasculated is you Joe Dirt.
It's found across Asian cultures but has been forgotten by Western ones. Sad to see Americans have forgotten their manners unlike their Puritan brethren. Americans used to cook their own communal meals. Now it's pizza and hot pockets.

Only when the table was full due to having too many guests.

Never ate at somebody's house where people watched tv or didnt adhere to op norms? Randstad cringe

At least we base our days on love and not norms. Robot normie cringe
I’ll put the tv in the dining room if that makes things more poshy, bitch.
Ok thought so

Its the norm, randstad fren. Maybe students eat in front of a tv when they leave mommies house. But its considered very immature and unmannered.

Looks comfy tbqh.

Cant even sit down with his family for dinner, instead having to consume more shitty media. Trashy tokkie or randstad. Most people here are not cristian but still have a family they like to spend time with instead of with the tv.

Sitting on the floor has nothing to do with community and behaving like you're at a campfire in your home shows you should still be living in a tent in the desert.

This. But I think people especially start doing it when they have kids again. Because they want to teach their kids good manners. And that never goes away.

>Why yes, of course I also follow dinner etiquette when I'm all alone.

Attached: 1565813803105.jpg (640x715, 19K)

Why is Xavi with random arab guys?

its the same here except the strict time to eat

Iranians have always done that though

he lives in Qatar

many iranians also have nomadic / semi-nomadic heritage. Not all of them were originally from an urban environment.

>one simple trick to becoming diabetic

More proof that Catalans aren't white

He's using right hand. Look a little bit upward, it's dirty, while his left is still clean.