American things thread

Post american things

Attached: doamerigansreally.png (1080x996, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6sDqXRA5HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Circumcision prevalence map

Attached: 1200px-Circumcision_Prevalence_using_red_for_the_most_circumcising_countries.svg.png (1200x616, 191K)

youtu.be/Z6sDqXRA5HI

Attached: McDonalds-Wedding.jpg (615x435, 44K)

Attached: freetuition.png (587x503, 377K)

Attached: bone App uh Tit.jpg (950x534, 83K)

Attached: visiting israel.png (587x685, 141K)

Why they do this? They aren't jews or muslims.

Attached: What am I.jpg (856x738, 213K)

schools worth going to cost money

Attached: 53c53c236bb3f7925a2bfcd5-750-597.jpg (750x597, 110K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS FUCKING FAGGOTS NO YOU ARE NOT WHITE YES I AM WHITE NO YOU ARE NOT COOL YES I AM COOL NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS BLOW IT OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS EUROPOOR FUCKIN UNCIRCUMCISED HOW DO YOU EVEN CLEAN SELF? LMAO IMAGINE BEING A THIRDIE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB ASS BITCH BOI NON AMERICANS ID FUCK YOU ALL UP IN ONE STROKE OF MY FUCKING MUSCULOUS HAND Y FUCKING YOU ARE NOTT FUCKING WHITE FUCK YOU ISRAEL IS COOL FUCK YOU DUMB ASS FUCKIN BITCH ASS NIGGAS YOU ARE IN THE WRONG NO I AM NOT FAT YOU ARE FAT FUCK YO DUMB ASS EEEEE YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH BOY WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING MIXED ANYWAY FUCKN VILGAX LOOKIN MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT IMAGINE LIVING IN A COUNTRY WITH NO GUNS FOR SELF DEFENCE LMAO HOW ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO BLAST ME WHEN I COME TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING ASS HOLE GOY LOSER FUCKING AHMED DUMB ASS FUCKING LOSER I WILL FUCKING SLAY YOU BITCH SLAY YOU FUCKINGOU HEAR ME YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING LOSER, YOU HEAR ME? OF COURSE YOU DON'T< YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE REAL AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR COUNTRY LIKE I DO DUMB ASS BITCH BOIS ILL FUCK YOU ALL UP ONE STROKE FAGGOTS ONE FUCKING STROKE AHMEDS YOU ARE NOT LAY YOU ON THE GROUND AND BAM BAM RAPE RAPE FUCK YOU>

Attached: file.png (480x640, 802K)

very amerikkan

Attached: 2018-ford-f-150_100617795_l.jpg (1024x683, 241K)

some fuckhead named Kellogg bribed doctors to convince parents that there were health benefits, the jews obviously loved and supported this idea (and were many doctors), but really it was just because Kellogg didn't like masturbation because of his whack ass demiurge worshiping beliefs.

i wish i was dead

N-no y-you

Attached: n31.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Do Americans know that it's not a thing in other countries?

Can some friendly American translate/
explain what is going on here?

Washington DC, circa 2018

Attached: topic-russia-gettyimages-605536834-feature.jpg (768x432, 86K)

I have no clue why circumcision is a thing here. It should be fucking banned.
Political division is really, really, REALLY bad here, basically

Some do, others don't