Why do they hate black people so much?

Why do they hate black people so much?

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1024x539, 35K)

Americans are just stupid

ching chong ming long what did that finn say?

not cool, bro

cringe.

Southerners too lazy to actually do work themselves

Import blacks as slaves and after forced emancipation, keep them in a cycle of poverty and segregation

Some blacks head north and are met with racial prejudice (albeit less), most stay in the south

Civil rights happens, things are starting to look up but then crack happens.
A lot of white Americans see blacks as violent and lazy and statistically at least the first part is true. Black culture today is somewhat toxic, but I can't deny they got dealt (and continue to get dealt) really shitty hands from those in power. This doesn't absolve individual black people from doing wrong but it'd be ignorant to ignore that powerful people (like prisons) profit from black oppression

kys

13%

50%

based

Americans are actual retards

depends on the region tbqfh

Actually niggers were better before civil rights. Under persecution of the white man they had thier own businesses and father figures. MLK was a commie traitor

my friend in Oulu hates blacks, Finland is a much better country but don't pretend we (finn on vacation) don't have racial issues too

t. filthy whitoid and confederate sympathizer
slavery was objectively immoral and all slave apologists ought to be hanged

>Under persecution of the white man they had their own businesses and father figures. MLK was a commie traitor

MLK didn't destroy that, it was crack and the decline of the nuclear family in general

shut the fuck up faggot, its different. You're clearly an american.

You would hate them too if you had to associate with them

Typical lard. You're a disgrace for living beings.

why do you hate guatemalans and hondurans so much?

Because their "culture" glorifies drugs and killing each other. Monkey see, monkey do.

the Union should've redistributed the plantations to the former slaves

it is different but that's only because we don't have a history with the blacks. I mean that individuals can be just as racist

The nuclear family died when boomers made it impossible to get a mortgage and raise a child on a single income.

Look at the guy on left, I'm sorry but I don't even know.

Attached: BIE.jpg (1134x627, 433K)

thanks to the southern retards that were too lazy to pick their own cotton

if you lived with them you'd know

Attached: 1563144147650.png (807x447, 635K)

>RASICT SOUTHERNERS

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 79K)

god I wish I could wipe out everyone in this country that wasn't the same race as I am

Based

i also wish i could wipe out m*xico too

Because blacks are terrible "people" and don't belong in our country.

Not based

Imagine if you had to do literally fuck all, but because you had slaves you made a shitton of money off cotton. And you did not have to pay slaves a single cent.
And then you lose your slaves, workforce is expensive so you end up a sad broke faggot.
Hence you have
>huurrr black people i have to wageslave now

fuck off faggot

>Why yes I have to import people to do my work for me, how could you tell?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

based
not based

>Colombian soy boy wants to wipe out Mexico

cringe

Embarrassing

alright i'm extremely tired of your trolling via namefaggotry so I've turned mine off

my work here is done

Why don't you want me to use CHI anyway?
It barely counts as namefaggotry as all the other CHI's usually use it too

Cringe

Absolutely seething

Attached: america.jpg (400x376, 23K)

You have to be extremely retarded to hate African people we should hate British people instead

Attached: 660765_TEETH_jpgd43742854bcf45185f9d16b46682e46d.jpg (480x640, 33K)

I dont understand why euros are assblasted by this post when they engage in the same ignorant humor against Americans?

We don't, generally. The ones who do are just very, very, very loud about it.

because if you actually pay attention to patterns, e*ropoids constantly dish it but can't take it, same as americ*ns to be completely fair.

Because rich people managed to get the middle and lower class to blame poor/black people for all their problems.

terrible. just terrible

All Am*ricans know is hate, hate, hate

Because they are

based

>ching chong ming long what did that finn say?

Attached: 1508634090604.png (399x370, 13K)

i can’t say

Attached: 7E1690A6-1BF8-4F80-81CB-C44D9F28801C.jpg (687x687, 144K)

Butthurt

how do we manage to shoot people at 6x the rate of whites yet pic related

Attached: death row by race.png (1024x792, 259K)

You won Jow Forums

>Butthurt

Attached: 1508513094358.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

>i'm totally not butthurt
>has folder full of pics to post when he gets upset
kek, never change Jow Forums

Based

Attached: 1548896635533s.jpg (227x220, 9K)

I have nothing against black/hispanic people, but affirmative action is incredible bullshit.
>Be Asian
>Have exact same scores as black/hispanic student
>Get rejected while the black/hispanic student is accepted + receives scholarships
>tfw this meme is real

you have just described humans in general

Based

not mexicans

>>Have exact same scores as black/hispanic student
>Asian
yikes

because they, while making up only ~13% of the population, account for over 50% of all violent crime.

Asians always get higher scores than blacks, you are not asian

BASED

But user we are the black

Attached: thiscantbereal.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

We vomited out the poison of slavery quicker than any country in history. What's our problem with slavery? The fact that we took care of the problem while everyone else just didn't care for a lot longer.

they hate themselves

You should hang yourself, not before having shot your entire family though

>writes the Mexicunt who has the benefit of not living with real niggers but does not realize he himself is just a brown version of a USNigger.

Attached: 1559295724823.jpg (226x258, 9K)

France abolished it in their colonies in the 1840s.

Am I the only one in this thread who is black and loves it? I'm blessed to he born in Germany and be black in this day and age

Yeah, all males regardless their color prefer white girls the most, but we blacks are the most saught after by white chicks. It's a blessing

The absolute state of american education

lol cringe but based

Kek

You will never understand it. 40 million of my people died. 40 fucking million.

Jews lost what? 6 million? Around 30% of their population. And some people call the Holocaust the worst thing ever happened. But nobody talks about the black holocaust.

But I do not mourn. We blacks stood up by ourselves and this century belongs to us. Look around you. Black man dominate everything in the western world. Music? Black rappers. Sport? Black athletes. Instagram? Black Influencers...

We be back, as Malcom X said

Attached: BBC332456.jpg (640x640, 113K)

Yes but how long had France existed by that point. Then how long from America got our own capitol and government -> (unfortunately) killing ourselves to get rid of slavery.
>sarcasm without a counterargument
Ok.

Yikes

Based, ignore all of the seething eurot*id incels

Attached: 1541252275655.gif (554x400, 45K)

Self hate

Some1 please explain this please I'm retarded

I don't get it either

bump

based as fuck

cringe post

hello!

essentially he put a mirror in front of the fin fags face and all the cucks felt the exorcism