Has this German store invaded your country?

Has this German store invaded your country?

Attached: 1560018437566.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/27611403487/in/album-72157694331294792/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yaqn35eTqR0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8YNqIW-kCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

Yes. Been there like 3 hours ago.

Yes and I love it.
Only place I shop for food now

based as fuck. they have delicious bread, candies and other stuff. lots of slovenian suppliers too

also

orange
>Hofer

blue
>Aldi

Attached: 200.png (2000x1680, 536K)

Hofer is the Austrian (and therefore also Slovenian) version of Aldi Süd.

I saw dude with Aldi uniform so yes

We have it as Aldi as well.

Yes

I wonder if it's as simplistic as here, devoid of people bagging your groceries and swift cashiers scanning annoyingly fast

Exactly like that, also pay for carts as well as bags.

Love them pizzas

>pay for carts
That's called for though so the lazy and the rabble don't just leave the carts everywhere. I wonder what products you have. What state are you in?

fuck ALDI. Stupid piece of shit store. HOW FUCKING DARE IT TRY TO COMPETE WITH THE MIGHTY WOOLWORTHS AND COLES. The store itself has zero fucking design - just random shit in no fucking order; a motherfucking garden hose right next to a packet of Doritos. Those pricks have some fucking nerve.

Attached: keep-calm-and-fuck-aldi.png (600x700, 47K)

Yes and I never go there because they never have more than one cashier and many of their groceries are lower in quality than other stores nearby

Yes though they have somewhat cooled down. When they first came here all the Dutch supermarkets were having a spergout because of how much cheaper they are but over the years market segmentation happened and now there's just a part of the population who shop at Aldi and those who don't.

LIDL CHADS, WHERE YOU AT?

Attached: lidlfinger.jpg (1920x1202, 269K)

there's an aldi, but i shop at Hannaford. gotta support my fellow New Englanders. it's also owned by some dutch company

It's owned by Ahold which in the past has expanded to the US before which created the largest financial scandal in Dutch history.

>created the largest financial scandal in Dutch history
absolutely based. I gotta read more about this.

Yes and I like it there

t. The German colony of Ohio

Not him but we have a few in Minnesota

As cheap as they are, they're fucking soulless

'soul' would alter the price

There are several dozen. Currently there's about 90, most concentrated in the cities, and we're looking to expand to 100++ in the division over the next five years.

I will tell you my one single favorite thing about working at Aldi. The one thing I love best: there's no muzak. At no point during your shift do you ever have to listen to fucking Maroon 5 or whatever other garbage is on the radio these days. This is a very dignified existence relative to what other retail employees are made to endure. That's why Aldi is great!

t. Aldi employee

>not going to Edeker instead
L.M.A.O.

Whats Edeker?

three in des moines

Brezels at 19 cents this week bruhs.

probably never seen it

god that store is so shit

the layout is fucking horrendous, even the produce is still in fucking box containers.

I assume lingo for Edeka. Edeka is trash, they won't take my visa nor master card credit cards, so they can go fuck themselves, I ain't paying with cash. Plus the prices are a lot higher. Only worth it for sales and to buy chocolate.

Yes

I buy bread rolls for 25¢ from a Bosnian grocer

I've been looking for a job recently and I think I'm going to send a few applications towards nearby ones

Never seen one

I am FURIOUS at how much better aldi is in Germany
Here it’s all only shitty junk food

Texas, German soups and mamma coz I pizzas

I love ALDI because the cashiers are fucking godspeed, so you don't take 3 hours waiting in line

the employee base is still your countrymen I don't understand how the experience could be fundamentally different from any other grocer you have in your area

For me, its Kroger subsidiaries

Attached: KrogerBrands_landingpage.png (600x573, 165K)

You are trained to cashier very quickly, and you are trained in a very simple process to make that happen: you just chuck stuff in the cart. Even fat and otherwise lazy people can do it.

love it. Used to think it was trash for poor people but shit is actually good.

For me its Rewe. I worked at Aldi for 4 years and its fucking horrible. I've been at Rewe for 2 years and I can't complain

Lidl is so backward, it doesn't even have self checkout machines, while literally all other supermarkets already have it.

You have self checkout machines in Poland ? Where do you insert your rocks ? Can the machines give you the right pebbles amount ?

>Has this German store invaded your country?

Lidl invaded my country, because it is literally everywhere, including villages with less than 1k inhabitants. It built more than 1000 supermarkets here already. But Aldi is present only in some towns of Western Poland for some reason, and it is mostly unknown in the rest of the country.

Pic-related, me visiting Oleśnica town in 2018 : flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/27611403487/in/album-72157694331294792/

Attached: 20180530_135826.jpg (4032x2268, 3.4M)

we have really beautiful young women as cashiers in Hofer stores

is it the same in your country?

Attached: 1420551817322.png (500x374, 297K)

>You have self checkout machines in Poland ?

Auchan is very trashy supermarket, but even Auchan introduced big self-checkout zones to reduce lines and save money on human cashiers.

I prefer Lidl. Price wise they are pretty much the same but in my opinion Lidl stuff is usually slightly higher quality. Although I usually shop in Aldi because I live 5 minutes from one of their stores.

Attached: 1566078781254.jpg (901x1200, 576K)

>Northernmost Aldi in Europe is Aldi süd
>Southernmost Aldi in Europe is Aldi north

Where is the logic?

>I prefer Lidl.

Except it is stuck in the past, and lines are always very long in this crappy supermarket, because it doesn't have self-checkout.

That map is Süd vs Nord

None of the Aldis have self checkouts here either. Only Tesco, Auchan and Spar. What I do hate about Lidl though is that none of the stores I've been to have baskets. You have to take a cart even if you're only buying a handful of things.

>None of the Aldis have self checkouts here either.

I never entered Aldi, i only made a photo of it while being in a small town in Western Poland - Oleśnica.

no, but we have PSD-ALDE

>Only Tesco

Tesco went bankrupt in Poland, it didn't resist competition.

Then how can you even have an opinion? BTW I just noticed you have Aldi Nord, maybe they do install self checkouts everywhere.

I didn't express my opinion about Aldi, though. I only said that you can meet it only in some part of Western Poland, but it is not really popular here the way Lidl is. And i find Lidl backward.

yes

So you say that Aldi is just very similar to Lidl?

And why would Americans want to shop in Aldi? You have Walmart shooting range.

Yeah but lidl is better cause it has a bakery.

I work there

i love workin there

Yes, I don’t mind them. The shit is cheap and I’ve heard it treats staff better than other supermarkets here.

Most Aldis have bakeries here as well. Too bad they don't have ciabatta that Lidl has.

Do you have a morning chant to improve morale?

Hofer has a bakery too, the fuck are you talking about

BTW, funny thing is that i use convenience/discount/supermarket stores very rarely because actually the mall is my second home where i spend most time after work. The mall contains gym where i go every second day (subscription), it has cinema where i go to few times a week (subscription) usually after the gym. It has my favourite hairdressing studio with my personal hairdresser. I buy clothes very often, and i actually like checking if every inch of them fits my body before buying them instead of ordering them online and looking shitty in them afterwards. The mall has also huge spectrum of restaurance where i eat everyday. And it also has a supermarket-like shop where human cashiers were completely replaced with self-checkout so it doesn't have any lines anymore.

This mall is not like all malls we have here since 90s, it actually resembles a space ship, it is full of high tech and very nice architectural solutions

youtube.com/watch?v=Yaqn35eTqR0

It can serve as evidence that malls don't really need to die, they just need to offer more services than products if they want to exist because products can be bought online nowadays.

Here, they don't. This is another part of the appeal.

I continue to stress that Aldi is a more dignified existence for the employee than other retail environments. You just show up, are expected to work quickly, and then leave. That's all.

how is that related to their posts? jesus fuck, are you Poles really mentally challenged?

Don't you think that staying in line to buy a product is humiliating?

You have money to buy smth but you still need to wait in line for few minutes like a slave. You have humans in front of you, and humans behind you, and you feel as if you were going to gas-chamber - hostage of the system. Complete dehumanisation. The supermarket such as Aldi or Lidl humiliates people, by forcing them to stay in line. These fuckers in Lidl also keep some of their cashier-gates closed, and when lines to opened cashier-gates reach critical lenght, they announce through speakers: "Dear clients, soon cashier-gate nr 5 will be opened. You can take your place in front of it" - and the nr 5 glows from red to green over the gate. And people from other lines begin to walk in a fast way or even run to the newly opened cashier-gate. It is fucking humiliating. Don't you think?

Self-checkout should be norm, and not even a manual one but automatical. A client should just go through some kind of electromagnetic-electronic gate that would automatically scan all products the client bought and just give access to NFC/card reader. The payment would take a second, and that's it.

Are you some kind of cuck? Here Aldi is known to be a good payer for employers but at the same time you have to do the most work in retail at Aldi.

Attached: 1563995480867.png (741x568, 29K)

America has Aldi south. It's like a less hoity toity trader joes.

yes and i love it

The best grocery chain in the world is Publix.

Attached: 1522556600820.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Self-checkout in Walmart: youtube.com/watch?v=G8YNqIW-kCQ

This is fucking nigger-tier.

Just fucking imagine these mega-lines of negros to Walmart self-checkout machines, trying to figure out how to feed the machine with bills, while the rest of population is going swiftly through traditional human cashier gates

I've never seen one. That's it like? We have Meijer, Spartan, and Walmart here.

I'm not counting Target as a grocery store, because it fucking isn't a real one.

There's one not too far from me but I haven't been there yet. I hear their cashiers have chairs. Pretty wild.

Looking for one on the maps I've just noticed that I've been there before without realizing it. Not a bad store but I would prefer Walmart because they have a lot more variety and still slightly cheaper

>Hofer
Very based and redpilled. Imagine being an aldicuck

I like going there to see what they have in the 'aisle of dreams'

>I hear their cashiers have chairs. Pretty wild.
Lol do Americans really?

we only have aldi
never heard of hofer...

It's the Austrian version. Also that dumbass posted a pic of Aldi north vs aldi south

Why are there still "countries" without Aldi?

>Not going to Rewe
Do plebs really do this?

Attached: aldi.png (1480x2000, 450K)

I go to whatever store is closest to my flat

Attached: 7.jpg (429x296, 47K)

Soul vs soulless

Attached: Aldi-rebrand-Like-brands-only-cheaper-New-logo.jpg (1110x600, 168K)

I literally just made a thread on this and had no idea there was a thread on this already LOL. I didn't realize this store was this popular.

Hofer is same as Aldi retards
they operate in some countries under different names

one opened up down the street by me
shant be visiting a g*rman establishment however

They are building one just down the street from me right now. I'm excited

>this nigger doesn't water the garden while eating doritos

Dorito is the Mexican word for agriculture you fucking idiot

who cares

Attached: 1558662221098.png (367x341, 172K)

Didn't even know it changed till now

Yeah, cashiers here stand by the register all day long.

Sadly no. Variation is the archnemesis of our land.

I saw this, it was fucking amazing.