Why do they do this?

why do they do this?

Attached: 1566066480416.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QWLt6twxMw
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2ipl4P-0HC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because bikers are usually entitled and annoying. You can spend 200 bucks on a bike, but most of them spend literally thousands and make it a lifestyle they need to talk to everyone about.

man thats based

Has anyone been killed for doing this yet?

>not biking against traffic
they deserve it

Same goes for cars. They're just a form of transport but some see them as a lifestyle.

bikeniggers are scum who run red lights and stop signs, go the wrong way down one way streets, and scream at pedestrians on the sidewalk (where bikes aren't supposed to be) for being in their way. fuck them.

Attached: 1559512239506.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

based

This is true for pretty much anything we do though. There's also people who spend hundreds to thousands on 'outdoor' equipment while all they really need is a functioning pair of legs.

Do Americans seriously do this?

I remember reading an article that the cyclist got seriously injured (or died?) and the people in the recording got a prison sentence lmao.

People that rage at cyclists are jalous disabled fatties.

cycle? i don't know but they should get off the road though.

they are too poor to get a proper tune to their diesel engine.

buddy I drive my car to the gym only to have your toothpick ass go 15 km/h in front of me slowing the whole queue of traffic down, I'd rather YOU accidentally hit a pedestrian with your bike than me killing you with my 2 ton vehicle because I have to "share the road with you"

youtube.com/watch?v=_QWLt6twxMw

Most cyclists are okay, it's just that you get nervous at how unpredictable some of them are which can become a general fear/dislike against all of them

based
everyone hates bikers, pedestrians and drivers alike

lmao that light shove

I find hobbyist cyclists to be much more predictable than your average teenage girl who's busy whatsapping while biking around

Nobody should have to share the road with an angry manlet like you.

And the obvious thing to do is to purposefuly ruin your engine mangement to always run rich and spew black smoke? You guys have a weird definition of "entitled" and "annoying".

It's strange how everyone hates cyclists because they are supposedly dicks, but you only ever see cyclists being attacked and sabotaged by everyone else for no reason.

>lance armstrong wannabee in the middle of the road with a 25mph speed limit, barely going 15, blocking off the lane.
Oh fuck no. Last I had this happen was going to work and this unemployed idiot was biking around at 7am down a busy road. By the time I was behind him I was the third person having to go around and honk at the idiot. Sadly I had nothing to throw at him.

Was it a green frog with a smug face?

it's illegal to bike against traffic in the usa and canada

There is no reason to share the road with someone who is not at least going the speed limit, and expect you to just slow down with them.
The opposite happens in hiking trails, where they just shoot past next to you instead of slowing down even if you're hiking in a narrow path with children and dogs. Entitled idiots.

But who else?

Attached: 1550065127646.jpg (1024x634, 113K)

I once kicked the mirror of a cunt who blocked me

>at least going the speed limit,
you're such a big man

And the funny thing they always do it from a running vehicle. They have absolutely no fucking balls to square someone face to face.

One day I was cycling through a complete traffic jam and one fat retard in a black BMW suv purposefuly rolled slowly to the right so I could not pass between his car and the curb. He expected me to get down from the bike, waddle through on the sidewalk and get back.
What he did not anticipate was me doing a massive scratch on the right side of his car with my handlebars while I squeezed through. He jumped out and started chasing me on foot, but this overweight fuck could not run for 50meters before being out of breath so he gave up. And I cycled back home fueled by his impotent cager rage. Felt fucking good.

If a cager pisses you off all you have to do is get off from your back and aggressively shout at him with your U-lock in hand They piss their pants and apologize because they never anticipate you reacting violently, they all expect you're going to take it like a polite bitch.

Cagies, when will they learn?

>There is no reason to share the road with someone who is not at least going the speed limit
Personally I don't bike in the traffic because drivers would intentionally attempt to kill me regardless of whether I was actually blocking them or not.

BASED

>There is no reason to share the road with someone who is not at least going the speed limit, and expect you to just slow down with them.
Then don't drive. Majority of drivers are okay with sharing the road because they're perfectly aware that ultimately every bicycle on the road is one car less clogging up the traffic.
It's you who are deeply uncomfortable in their presence. Seek professional help.

Based

based

>hurr they're too slow, better just run over them instead of wasting seconds I could use to watch my precious WWE durr

Radkanaken schön vergast, kek

>And the funny thing they always do it from a running vehicle. They have absolutely no fucking balls to square someone face to face.

>One day I was cycling through a complete traffic jam and one fat retard in a black BMW suv purposefuly rolled slowly to the right so I could not pass between his car and the curb. He expected me to get down from the bike, waddle through on the sidewalk and get back.
What he did not anticipate was me doing a massive scratch on the right side of his car with my handlebars while I squeezed through. He jumped out and started chasing me on foot, but this overweight fuck could not run for 50meters before being out of breath so he gave up. And I cycled back home fueled by his impotent cager rage. Felt fucking good.

>If a cager pisses you off all you have to do is get off from your back and aggressively shout at him with your U-lock in hand They piss their pants and apologize because they never anticipate you reacting violently, they all expect you're going to take it like a polite bitch.

Attached: 1557675739542.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

Its no different than walking in the middle of the road. The road is for powered vehicles. If I drove my car at the speed the average biker moves, a cop would give me a ticket for disturbing the flow of traffic.

>If a cager pisses you off all you have to do is get off from your back and aggressively shout at him with your U-lock in hand They piss their pants and apologize because they never anticipate you reacting violently, they all expect you're going to take it like a polite bitch.
That being said I would not apply this rule in the US, considering that literally every american is a hyper-aggresive, ultra-violent, HFCS-fueled mouthbreathing retard with a firearm who is just looking to have his comicbook superhero moment and shoot someone.

But in a country inhabited by mentally sound people LARP-ing an overreactive outburst is a great way to teach someone a lesson for the future.

How fucking inept are you at driving? Roads in America are wide as football fields.

>they actually do this
americans are psychopaths

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.12_[2019.08.17_12.40.41].jpg (1280x720, 207K)

>Its no different than walking in the middle of the road.
Says you.

>The road is for powered vehicles.
Says you.

> If I drove my car at the speed the average biker moves, a cop would give me a ticket for disturbing the flow of traffic.
Says you.

What your tiny fluoride shrinked brain fails to understand is that a car occupies a much smaller area than the bicycle. You do need an entire lane to pass a slow automobile. You don't need an entire lane to pass a bicycle. And that's speaking from experience on European roads which are like half the width of your average Ameriblubber path.
You really should take driving classes if you cannot pass a cyclist without causing a road accident.

This. I'm fine with bikes in the city if they drive on their assigned lane. But often they don't do that or drive on streets where they aren't allowed. No, you arent allowed to drive on a federal highway with a vehicle that isnt capable of at least 50km/h (agricultural vehicles exempted). Period.

a bike doesn't go vroom vroom
it's homosexual

Not everyone lives in some wide road midwest cornfield. In rural New England there are tons of roads that are one lane for miles and miles and larger vehicles scrape the curbs to avoid going over yellow lines.

Yeah says me who actually lives here, no one gives a fuck about what people in Poland do. If you're a poorfag that wants to ride your faggot bike go ahead, but if you do it here you're going to get honked and yelled at by people that actually have places to be and dont live in some commie country that pays for your slavshit food.

The last time I saw some cyclist ride in a highway he was arrested. Good riddance. Buy a car like a normal person.

No you dunce, bikes arent allowed on federal highways here. End of story. Bikeniggers are just lucky that this law is rarely enforced because police has better things to do.

>Bicyclists acting like criminal niggers
How typical.

Nobody mentioned federal highways you moron.
Normal fucking roads.
I have never seen a cyclist on a highway, and if you do in Germany then you weren't as ordnung as I was memed to believe.

Maybe it depends where you live, but there are some complete asshole cyclists around here. They're mostly couriers with a huge chip on their shoulders and literally attack drivers and pedestrians who get in their way. They also never stop for lights or follow any traffic laws.

based
extremely based

It's just a scratch, paint it over bro. Noone got hurt besides your feelings. And I was just responding maliciuously at an act of malice.

Here in Seattle bicyclists have little gangs that assault motoriste who offend them. It's fucking terrifying that leftoids do this.

The cagie FEARS the BIKE ASSAULT PARAMILITARIES

based
combine this with slashing tyres of large SUVs like the environmentalists do in Sweden and you get a gang that would be loved by the people.

That car can emit smoke on command ? It means someone invented a device especially for that ?

To be clear what I described with the word highway is NOT equal to autobahn. The rules are a bit difficult to translate here. Basically you have 3 different types of streets in Germany :
1. Inner city, speed limit 50kmh
2. 'Country road', federal highway, typically two lanes and often speed limit 70-130kmh. Here cyclists are a fucking annoyance as on some they are allowed to drive but on most they aren't. However, cyclists mostly ignore the law and just like to behave like niggers.
3. Autobahn. Largest highways, anything below 90kmh is an absolute nono here

That's an attempt of murder for the lulz, pretty stupid.

Bicycle=ANTIFA

Why would anybody love meaningless vandalism? Anybody who talks like that never has to bring two children to school and himself to his workplace in the morning. But yeah, live is so much easier as a contrarian.

cagers are murderous psychopaths what a surprise

lol eat shit nigger

I dont see how anyone was being blocked in OP's video

>Loved by the people
Who are the people?
>Soccer mom who uses SUV for groceries and taking kids to soccer, lacrosse, or football practice.
>Hyper leftist ecofascist bicycle gang teenagers and unemployed young adults who dont contribute to the economy, riding a carbon fiber "official lance armstrong edition" $5000 bike.

buy a smaller car lmao
No, you don't need a 7 seater to haul your fat ass and your two spawns to kindergarten.

6 MILLIONS

I would actually agree with you, BUT, in the US and many other countries I'm sure, there are increasing safety regulations as to how you can transport children.
Technically I should be 100% able to transport me, the wife, three children, and a trunk full of groceries in a ford fiesta. However, you are required to use these massive child safety booster seats until they're like 6 years old now which is crazy. They also need a massive amount of space since they have to be rear facing for so long.

>film yourself committing a crime
>upload the evidence to facebook

Attached: 1556365571719.jpg (750x735, 47K)

>Yeah says me who actually lives here, no one gives a fuck about what people in Poland do. If you're a poorfag that wants to ride your faggot bike go ahead, but if you do it here you're going to get honked and yelled at by people that actually have places to be and dont live in some commie country that pays for your slavshit food.

Lmao

>they're usually entitled
what are they entitled to, bud?

>why do they do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y

Why are Americans always thinking in extremes. I wasn't suggesting you should trade your body-on-frame veee eyght powered landbarge for a subcompact hathback. A C-segment car is enough to cover the needs for a large majority of both urban, suburban and certain country-side families.

That dude could've fucking died from that, still it's hilarious

Attached: 1565976016897.png (713x611, 26K)

What the fuck. Why are americans so bloodthirsty?

I agree about SUVs being unnecessary. Car slashers are still scum.

t. MS13 face peeler

BASED
A
S
E
D

fuck the law

based

It's illegal in the whole world you tards, bikes are vehicles.

We dont like cyclist in brazil too, who you are trying to fool carlet

youtube.com/watch?v=2ipl4P-0HC0

>hey bro let's upload the only evidence of our attempted murder online that would be so ebin haha
based retards

>"should i drive on that perfect new bike road made just for ME?"
>"naah fuck that shit lol, imma drive in middle of the road taking up 3 lanes of space by zigzagging"

this, 1000 times this

>You can spend 200 bucks on a bike, but most of them spend literally thousands and make it a lifestyle they need to talk to everyone about
Just like cars then.

They get attacked when they ride and don't bother anyone instead of when they actually violate the rules baka. Probably burgers are too much of a pussies to try and hit a cyclist in a city centre?

How do you attack a driving cyclist? Even if you just pull down your window and talk (or honk) , if he falls down you'll get trouble. Therefore I can see why people let their anger out at 'law-abiding' cyclists, although it does not help.

Have you faggots ever rode a bike outside your city park?
Roadsides are rough, they have various smaller and larger potholes that are extremely dangerous to someone riding a bicycle because their front wheel might be bumped, and they would swerve in front of a car behind them.

If you haven't noticed, a bicycle wheel is a lot skinnier and transfers forces a lot easier than an automobile one.

If you "take your anger" out on other people on the road you're a rage issues autist that shouldn't be trusted with a license

Bolivians are based when they do this on the death road

Attached: 1558495606837.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

Probably this guy got his neck snapped

when the road is clear and there's a cyclist in front of me I intentionally speed dangerously close to him while I honk
if I knew for sure that I could get away with it I'd run them over

Attached: vegeta_flips.jpg (480x360, 15K)

wow.... its almost as if..... the road wasnt meant for faggot cyclists to ride on......

Absolutely based

He was talking about bicycle lanes/roads, what are talking about nigger? We have prime bicycle roads here, asphalt roads and many bikefags nevertheless prefer to be an obstacle on the road. Driving on the car road if there is a bicycle road is AGAINST THE LAW and obscures traffic safety you fucking niggers.
About muh potholes :
get a gel saddle, drive slowly or take the fucking bus

You say that like it’s the most controversial part of his statement