DUDE each state is like it's own country!! the culture is SO much different

>DUDE each state is like it's own country!! the culture is SO much different
Why do my countrymen say this? Even they should be smart enough to know it's bullshit

Attached: amerisoy.png (228x221, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuPiMeKY2dM
youtube.com/watch?v=r_6R-LMmawA
youtube.com/watch?v=6tg1Srh8Yh0
youtube.com/watch?v=jmdiKePVUy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America has no culture.

Still more culture then Argentina

You enjoy American culture everyday, my indio.brother

never heard anyone say this. regions are pretty variable though. the southwest, the deep south, new england, and the pacific northwest each have a unique culture

>never heard anyone say this. regions are pretty variable though. the southwest, the deep south, new england, and the pacific northwest each have a unique culture

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

world culture is american culture

you speak (American) English
you consume Jewish (American) media
you post on a shitposting (American) website

Dunning-Kruger effect. They don't travel aboard and if they do, they look at the local McDonalds and deem it similiar ebought to the one in their town and conclude that the culture is a meme.

CHI

Yeah, sipping Matte (from Paraguay) and worshiping some guy from the 1940's (who ruins your economy even from his grave) sure is culture

I've moved inbetween regions and the only difference is the climate lmao
I'm EVROPEAN

You eat Swedish m-u-s-h-r-o-o-m-s

Attached: M-U-S-H-R-O-O-M-S.jpg (773x611, 69K)

>duuude Carl's Jr is called Hardee's on the east coast it's so much different

imagine thinking florida and washington state are similar, imagine thinking rhode island and nevada as "basically the same thing" culture wise. I mean this principle applies to every single country, not just america.

You just said you have nothing. No culture. No anything. A husk of a country.

It's true though. Go to San Francisco then go to rural Alabama.
>culture I don't like = no culture

americlaps can't even tell the difference in culture between maryland and virginia

yo man not cool
we don't defend americans here we just hate on them

We have more culture than you, Spain 2.0

Europeans don't know the first thing about America. They all probably think a trip from New York to Texas would take a couple hours or something.

What is finnish culture?

Your houses and architecture are swedish
Your traditions are swedish
Your behaviour is swedish
Your religion was given to you by Sweden
You were a part of Sweden for 700 years
Your food is swedish

literally everywhere has culture. culture is just the norms of a society and it's traditions

ignorance mainly

this

A lot of buildings in Finland were built around the same time as American ones. The fortress that established my city is only 10 years older than Suomenlinna

A single U.S. state has more culture and soul than any third world spic shithole.

When you talk about Europe you do the same thing though.

Each should be their own country, make a conlang for each state to have its own language like Pennsylvanian, New Yorkian, Californian, New Mexican, Alaskan etc. Boom America is now a million times more diverse than all of Europe.

Yeah both are pretty guilty to be honest

Those states are all too similar not to be united. You know, the same way how we should be in the UK because we're pretty much the same thing

Some US States are quite different, to be honest. Though, regions would be more accurate than States.

no one outside of america knows any cultural differences between washington florida nevada or rhode island. Either way, they have the same government, language, currency, traditions, values etc. because you're one country, whereas from one country to another this can be vastly different. The OP was asking why Americans cant seem to understand this

>buh old buildings is culture

said unironically by posters as they use an American website and watch/listen to American media

>Go to San Francisco then go to rural Alabama.

pretty much every country has differences between big cities and rural areas, why do Americans think they're unique in this regard?

the fact that you know what Carl's Jr is and even the difference between it and Hardee's just shows the power and reach of American culture lol

> rhode island.

first time I hear about this, is this even a state?

>no one outside of america knows
We know, which is why no one here takes e*rope seriously. You're kinda just useful for locations in movies.

すごい すごい

I never said we're unique for it, just that the difference exists

The majority of US states have smaller populations than Finland. Some of them even have smaller populations than the greater Helsinki metropolitan region.

If that's the case their states can be independent too, lol. Weird example.

And what do you have which is not copied from somewhere else? Your shit smells just as bad

Yes

but Americans think it's like two different countries

europeans on Jow Forums think Americans think it's like two different countries

unfortunately IRL is not entirely like memes

---> >It's true though.

Our architecture, food, behaviour, our traditions are all Norse unique. As Sweden is a Norse country we're unique

But it really is true desu, people from the south think they are special and a bunch of people always think of some random ass state in the nw as some paradise desu

This used to be true until culture was standardized by the media in the 1950s

These aren't the same person
I think states that are different enough are like a different country but at the same time I don't think the US is unique in this aspect. You can have another country where the subdivisions are like different countries too.

so you're telling me east germany and west germany are the same culturally, because they're one country now, right?

I mean sure american media is far more pervasive but I don't expect anyone to know the cultural differences between the west country, east anglia or the home counties either, I mean why would you unless you live here
but you don't have to live here to know these regions are much more similar to each other than say germany and france are to each other

So very little

>so you're telling me east germany and west germany are the same culturally

of course they are, there are more cultural differences between north-west and south-east Germany than between west and east Germany. The difference is mostly economic, not cultural

you can't be deceived by far right or far left parties that get 5% of votes

why this is so difficult for you to understand? no on is saying the culturally states are all the same, the point of the thread is are states more different to each other than actual countries are? (the answer is no)

go to NYC

More than you

they have annexing their mongoloid neigbours and raping their women for example

American states aren't as different as different countries

HOWEVER I'd much rather Americans act as if they are different than act as if they aren't. People should relish their local identity, it makes life richer

True

So very little
Wow what a burn

It's not psilocybin so it's not a real swedish mushroom

>a square drawn on a map 150 years ago by a politician in Washington who had never been there has a different identity than other squares on the left and right

classic Jow Forums, thread to bash am*ricans devolves into e*ropoids arguing each other

west germany and east germany might as well be different countries

What's the difference between America and a petri dish?

The petri dish actually has a culture.

Its true though. People from different states are vastly different. They dont necessarily get along. You always hear "oh its cause youre from oklahoma that youre blah blah" or "east texans huh? Us west texans would never." "Los angeles? Nah man that place is scary. San frans good enough for me." And so on and so forth.

based boomer

Jow Forums is not japanese, nothing about this website is Japanese.

>Americans think all people in other countries get along with each other and there are no regional stereotypes

Well the US is as big as continental europe so yeah despite there being an overall american culture each region has distinctive traits, maybe not as much as to say every state is like a country but deffinetly more diverse than most countries

Every place has a culture

No, that's not what I was trying to say.

Brown hands

black culture is american culture

Is not the same in every country, look at India those niggas have like 70+ languages and Who knows how many religione and cultures within the same country, America dosent have that much variety but i has more so than most countries

>as big
bigger

it's different in the sense that the minorities in the Austria-Hungary empire were like different countries.

American music the perfect combination of European melodies and harmony combined with African rhythms and tone

My state has like 8x the population as your country. California

you mean like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=cuPiMeKY2dM

>American music the perfect combination of European melodies and harmony combined with African rhythms and tone

Thats all music of the Americas from tango to blues, maybe the ones with the least african influence are mariachi and mexican norteño music

>mexican music
>no african influence
lol

Because it's banter you retard

Based argie.

Just Huapango and Trova Yucateca, really.

>New Mexico is totally the same as New Hampshire dood

Attached: 1539447695457.jpg (385x385, 27K)

There are african influences in mexican music, Just not so strong in those particular styles of mexican music, marimba music, son jarocho everything form the coastal areas in the south, mariachi for example has no percussion instruments relying in guitars for the rhythmic beat, drums are a basic element of music of african origins

Música de banda, (banda de pueblo) like this, has very little African influence as well, though. It sounds like music from the catholic processions in the small towns from Spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_6R-LMmawA

Cope. Culture is different here on each region, USA is likely the same because of how huge and populous it is.

Because they've never been to a different country so they think calling it "soda", "coke" or "pop" is exactly the same as living in France, Germany or Italy

You, like the squares in the middle of America, are a backwater, irrelevant shit-hole vying to be recognised. Poland hasn't amounted to much, and continue to "we wuz" as "muh winged kangz". You boot-licked regional powers, who continued to trample over your people, time and time again, only to be granted independence, and decide that wasn't good enough, you shifted your entire country to the west, then continued to bitch and moan, not only for "stolen" territory, but for reparations.

Seriously, what have you accomplished, which hasn't been outperformed by neighboring nations, and cultures? The height of Polish engineering is scrubbing toilets for a bunch of Londoners.

Attached: 1563949969522.jpg (675x450, 59K)

While I agree, to say that New Hampshire and New Mexico have a greater amount of cultural differences than say, Denmark and Italy, is insane.

no like this
youtube.com/watch?v=6tg1Srh8Yh0
youtube.com/watch?v=jmdiKePVUy8

it's a union of states

>Your behaviour is swedish
But I dont pray to Allah wtf

Attached: 1564787251100.jpg (800x600, 110K)

But region-wise it is true, not like different countries but wildly different cultures. Compare Hawaii to Idaho or Louisiana. The real question is why this upsets people so much.

Like clockwork

Attached: Freedom Face.jpg (340x291, 40K)

who said that?

Nobody actually says this. America hasn't had the character of a union of different countries since before the Jacksonian era.