How easy is to find Spaniard looking girls in South America?

How easy is to find Spaniard looking girls in South America?

Attached: 4D8BB263551096941528259215360_24ca219970e.0.4.8074371736230968034.mp4.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rht7rBHuXW8
youtube.com/watch?v=1nAJDvf7F78
youtube.com/watch?v=hRNyFroFJSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks mixed

Spaniards don't have nice full lips

most southern spaniards do

Very rare.

They do, in fact I think English "people" are the only Europeans that never have full lips

Attached: 1561968607_096417_1561968783_noticia_normal.jpg (640x537, 68K)

if you go to the andean regions of Colombia their are a lot

not with indio though

>Macarena García de la Camacha Gutiérrez-Ambrossi
>AMBROSSI
Does it sound like a Spanish surname to you?

>I think English "people" are the only Europeans that never have full lips
wtf

You won't because they are all mixed with black or indio

>Macarena García de la Camacha Gutiérrez
That's the most Spanish name I've ever seen, holy fuck

memes aside i cant think of a single latin american country where you select 10 girls at random and at least a couple of them won't look spanish except perhaps bolivia

>fat mutt being ignorant
Many such cases.

That's because you're half blind

Closest thing to a Spaniard that you’ll find in the Americas are Cubans, Ricans, Venezuelans and Colombians

It's the absolute opposite. Selected rurals parts of Uruguay are the only areas in Latin America where it is likely to come across people who look Spanish AND NOTHING ELSE. The Caribbean and Panama are black, Central America/Bolivia/Peru are Indian, Great Colombia is trirracial, Chile is mestizo and Argentina is too Italian.

Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua

you sound like a retard

he is right.
pic related, average spanish girl.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

How could you tell the difference between an Italian and a Spaniard?

bait

20 mexican people selected at random

Attached: Genetic_variation_of_mestizo_populations_in_Latin_America.png (838x341, 32K)

not difficult, go to a state capital and then to the rich parts of that city, the people there are usually going to be criollos or castizos (nearly spaniard)

One looks Arab, the other Berber.

How could you tell the difference between an Arab and a Berber?

One moves their hand when speaking the other doesn't.

Let's look at the data.

Attached: 1536170025054.png (2318x2410, 381K)

girls like these are dime a dozen in any latam country

Attached: img_somartin_20190322-184413_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_dl_u420649_007_4_6_1169925346-kGSD-U464093699 (980x554, 36K)

Not only are you mixed with indio you are mixed with arabs yikes!

Attached: 1519448757986.png (3912x6592, 1.01M)

If I saw a girl like that I would think she is mixed

100% iberoid

Spaniards are so brown you can't tell if someone is a pure Spaniard or actually part mixed

I would agree with my amerifriendperhaps it's just this picture, though

That actor from Home Alone is anglo-saxon looking and has full lips.

Attached: sub-buzz-2820-1543614222-6.jpg (707x1024, 346K)

What would you assume?

Attached: 1530012977_181784_1530013089_noticia_normal[1].jpg (1200x675, 50K)

Obsessed.

here is her on video
youtube.com/watch?v=Rht7rBHuXW8

Penelope cruz, Mala Rodriguez , or ana botella would be below average in any latam country.

Reminder that she is from Catalonia, very far from the south and still looks brown as hell, even in the pictures that she looks the whitest, she still looks like your average Rican

Attached: Rosalia_2019-portrait.jpg (1241x1539, 125K)

indeed. Spanish were hot already we made them better hotter tho.

this is the average spanish girl

Attached: 1542622971713.jpg (640x445, 216K)

one small eyes one big eyes
one straight nose one hooked nose

>Penelope cruz
She's a Hollywood actress so let me doubt what you are saying.
>Mala Rodriguez
A gypsy? Nobody considers her attractive I think.
>or ana botella
The politician? Same as before.

She puts effort into looking brown, because she wants to look like a gypsy.

Hes american though

From my experience traveling in Mexico City, pretty easy.

I got confused.
I was thinking about Ana.. I dont remember the lastname that tv host. Has a cute face tho.

I've been to Spain and you are deluded as fuck, also only 20% of spanish girls are attractive, most of them have big mouths and walk like penguins

my ideal of the spanish beauty is how Maria del Mar Bonet looked when she was young, and girls like her are common anywhere in latam, you are retarded if you think we already mixed into a completely different look, we havent mixed yet so the groups are all over as you can see here

Attached: 87ccf4caf4f4ed9acc6d308b12be77539b335391.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>Mexico Sh*tty
lol sure

I don't know about which one you're talking about in both of your statements

I don't care about your personal taste, meanwhile if you look at statics everyone like Spanish women.

Are you post-ironically arguing that people of fully Spanish extraction make up a sizeable part of the Peruvian demographics?

the pretty ones yeah, but they are not the "spanish average" woman, from my travels i would say that the country where the average girl is the prettiest is switzerland, germans danes are ugly and on medland and slavland 20% at most are pretty, also czech are getting fat really fast.

but I like them. I just like our women better.

except for chile. God chileans are ugly as fuck.

i never said anything about full retard, the OP said "spanish looking", i am not some retard purist that obsesses over someone possibly being 10% native like you, when truth of the matter is that you can be even a full mestizo and look spanish and yeah come to peru and see for yourself if you somehow doubt it

>smelly brown midget being this picky about our women
fucking kek get a grip

>our women

more like cows, lmao.

photo of my danish pals, no offense danes are kind and cool but at least in Odense most girls have piggy noses

Attached: land of the beautiful.jpg (960x720, 87K)

more danish beautes

Attached: sa.jpg (720x960, 119K)

She doesnt look spaniard at all. dafuck xd

No. You can find people who look Spanish AND NOTHING ELSE in pretty much every country in Hispanic America. The difference is the quantity of course. But even here you have a very significant amount of criollos and provinces where they are pretty common.

She's not Spaniard looking

not that hard

Attached: patriciagallo.jpg (640x425, 95K)

She is an ugly, dumb cunt without cooking skills.

>Implying white women don't love the smelly brown midget cock
Classic whiteboi cope

Attached: me on the left.jpg (703x1135, 113K)

That's wrong, and don't think I am falling in that trick of showing you my sexy and voluptuous lips blatant faggot

>can be even a full mestizo and look spanish
Post examples.

>my sexy and voluptuous lips
If you don't have a beautiful dick, lips are worthless

youtube.com/watch?v=1nAJDvf7F78

maybe in the most economically advantaged of the richest South American neighborhood lol

Attached: 1444667896712.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

She looks mixed, closer to a spaniard, but mixed nonetheless.

she doesn't look mixed lol, people on the comments are saying her results are fake

Also the opposite can happen as well

Attached: Untitled.png (1275x961, 1.2M)

cute

Another one
youtube.com/watch?v=hRNyFroFJSQ

arabs got hooked noses and big eyes

He doesn't look Spanish

Lol, I've been there and he does, why faggots like you gotta be so contrarian for nothing?

The funny thing is that he actually fucking does, a lot lmao

>yfw no qt peruvian gf

Attached: 1469310689332.jpg (431x314, 22K)

> let me tell you about your country

only 20% of girls are attractive everywhere. At much. where I live, that's roughly the % of attractive girls, probably lower.

>Selected rurals parts of Uruguay are the only areas in Latin America where it is likely to come across people who look Spanish AND NOTHING ELSE

agree.

But Colombia is not trirracial, only some areas of the the country (mainly in the Caribbean Coast) are trirracial. Most of the country is Mestizo and the Pacific is Black, but population there only accounts for like 5% of the total pop.

>caucasian
who did this study? hitler?

hello!

>>Selected rurals parts of Uruguay are the only areas in Latin America where it is likely to come across people who look Spanish AND NOTHING ELSE
which parts?

they look like fucking asians wtf?this, he looks like a fucking mutt. not white.

wtf, so many castizo influenced people, lol, I didn't think the situation was this bad.

>se imagina viviendo en colombia y quejando sobre la calidad de las mujeres...

I think you South Americans really don't know how we look like and live in memes.