This is illegal in america

>this is illegal in america

Attached: rainwater barrel.jpg (1200x801, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/real-estate/man-jailed-for-collecting-rainwater-in-illegal-reservoirs-on-his-property
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only certain states where water allocation is grandfathered in

Yeah, because that attracts flies.

>flies
They're mosquito nurseries actually, but i don't think that's why they're forbidden.

Just add chlorite on the water or don't leave it open, why americans so dumb, brazilian countrysiders with no education do it

They have to stop them from drinking alternatives to soft drinks

who's gonna stop me

Or just cover that fucking barrel, that's what we do at home, no need for random chemicals.

i think the guy who got arrested was creating a huge reservoir that was somehow doing a lot of damage, i cant remember the details of it though.

No it's not
The guy collected so much rainwater he actually fucked up the surrounding environment
foxnews.com/real-estate/man-jailed-for-collecting-rainwater-in-illegal-reservoirs-on-his-property
>Gary Harrington has collected nearly 13 million gallons of water in his reservoirs (one of which is pictured below). That's enough to fill 20 Olympic-size swimming pools. But two weeks ago, he was found guilty of breaking the 1925 Oregon law against private water collection. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and issued a $1,500 fine.

STOP YOU CAN'T JUST RUIN THE THREAD NARRATIVE WITH FACTS

Attached: 1564876802184.png (231x218, 9K)

Is this an actual thing?

You guys pump chemicals into your underground to the point of being able to set the tap water on fire, but you can't collect rainwater because it might attract mosquito?

>America is built on private property, not private water. I don't expect a eurocuck to understand our country's complex moral system.

Attached: 1566070105976.png (228x221, 22K)

No, read the thread

Over a million people die every year to mosquitos. Mostly nigglets.

Fuckers still get in somehow.

based terrone BTFOing amerifats

>20 olympic size swimming pools
American measurements...

>13 million gallons of water
>He said that he is only using the rainwater for personal use and fire suppression
That's a fucking lot of water man, even if the area is in fire 24/7.

Imagine passing such a shit law LMAO

Attached: Snímka.png (224x33, 2K)

What would you know about fire supression?

Attached: 190415180215-notre-dame-ghitis-large-169.jpg (460x259, 13K)

>commie traitor angry that people are protesting this government intrusion on a private citizen's recreational water ponds

French bomberos are actually very good, they're often sent around the world on various natural disasters. In the case of Notre Dame they managed to save a fragile building against an extreme fire involving tons of melting lead, not that bad.

I want to buy those big water filters

[uploads map of California]
>This is America in Finland

The homosexual and progressive mayor have cut the fire protection budget years ago for all historic buildings.

Wait, Hidalgo is a lesbo ?

why would colllecting a bucket of rainwater be illegal?

the guy who collected a fucking reservoir was charged $1500

Attached: 1536243673701.jpg (500x375, 46K)

>don't leave it open
>Or just cover the fucking barrel

Exactelly that i said.

I think it has to do with pic related, retaining rainwater fucks the groundwater table even more.

Attached: 1541103083437.jpg (400x1000, 196K)

Sorry, I didn't pay attention enough.

Holy fucking shit. Why aren't we shooting each other over THIS shit.

Because all you talk about is trumptrumptrump all day long.

OOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEE THE HOME OF THE BRAVE AND THE LAND OF THE FREE

>be American
>get fined for collecting water

>Be European
>Get fined for not having a license for a personal garden
lmao what a future

Attached: farm.png (1280x899, 1.12M)

Good luck to enforce this shit, be it in US or Europe.

Famous last words

They'll fucking figure out a way to

My neighbor has one. Had no idea it was illegal in some states. How wouod someone even get reported or fined for this?

I didn't plant these potatoes.
Prove me wrong...

Read the thread, it's not illegal

enjoy your """first world"""

Attached: croat.jpg (760x507, 116K)

The fucky perspective makes it look like a gnome standing next to a telephone pole lol

>Oi, you got a license for that dirt! It's on your property now innit?

It says 9 m from the ground to the 1925 pannel, this guy is probably 1m60...
And yes it's a telephone pole.

>all water is publicly owned
NOO YOU CAN'T REDISTRIBUTE MY LACROIX I PAID FOR IT

Attached: 1565978523247.png (261x215, 19K)

>In a press release about the charges OWRD said that he had constructed two 10-foot dams and one 20-foot dam, and had enough water stored up to fill 20 Olympic-sized pools. He also constructed boat docks to run boats in the reservoirs and stocked them with fish for recreational fishing.
Absolutely based.

>Collecting water fucks things up for everyone
>But mandatory vaccinations, public healthcare and environmental taxes are still evil

It's illegal in Ireland too.

fun thread

>walk outside in the rain
>walk inside
>wring out water from clothes
>sell on the onionweb
Good luck. I'm behind seven proxies.

>walk outside in the rain
>get shot

>The guy collected so much rainwater he actually fucked up the surrounding environment
Which is exactly what Nestle, et al., does. The difference between that guy and Nestle is that America is a nation of braindead bootlickers who will happily allow corporations to walk all over them.

SEETHING