Based

Based

Attached: 5Y9X0Oa.jpg (576x620, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique-Georges-Frédéric_Dufour_de_Pradt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Byron can suck my dick

Seethe more Analbanian. You will never be European.

goddamn that's based

I just want to mention that only Poland was mentioned positively amongst all countries and nations at the map. That shows our real position and respect from others even when Poland didn't exists at the maps.

Im dutch and I have literally no idea what we have in common with northern italians, Southern French and Slovenes, what is this map trying to portray

>Using Dumas as a source for determining how European one can be.
Lmao

Slavs aren't European

there's a typo in the statement about Poland - the correct spelling would read 'advance outpost of...', as in an military outpost located on the frontlines of a conflict

Funny fact, that quote isn't actually from Dumas but from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique-Georges-Frédéric_Dufour_de_Pradt
Dumas was misidentified as the author of the quote.

It feels good to not be European.
Maybe we should join with the Muslims to take over Europe.

Crazy how accurate it is

t. proud corer

Based.

Attached: Henrik_Lalli_Ekman.jpg (1920x1349, 1.22M)

Because that means Poland is military frontier of the West and Europe and its biggest defender. So Poland STILL is shown in positive light.

And thats a good thing

Definitely.Based Macedonianbro. I shown Macedonia negatively because of their posters on Jow Forums but well you are maybe quite decent and deserve more development. German or Lithuanian wouldn't type this type of comment.

based and white

Based. Just wait for our alliance. We will divide Germany and expel all shitskins to Africa. But first you must defeated libtards in France.

Legit tho it's wild that the EU poured trillions into us turning our dirt roads into highways and funding electricity for every city village and town. It's crazy we're just generic progressive western nation number twenty from being literally Africa tier before the EU bankrupted themselves enriching us.

>North Italy
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1565759248985.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Based

>no Lowland Scotland
Cringe. We are better than you.

Attached: 78F585E3-BC4E-457A-ADBB-73A829F07E90.jpg (744x952, 206K)

BASED

Attached: you came to the wrong neighborhood mazafaka.jpg (1007x652, 150K)

>A butthurted Napoleon lackey bitching about Spain after getting rekted there
Now that makes sense

Reminder that European ≠ white.

Attached: mankindtypes.jpg (5305x4146, 3.1M)

>oriental kink
And what is it?

Pure savage lads