SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS UP

>SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Attached: 171210065936-daniel-shaver-philip-brailsford-shooting-bodycam-video-sandoval-pkg-newday-00000000-ful (1600x900, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey
youtu.be/JwytoxMuk4U
youtu.be/YpSF-emBHRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9SZlypyK-4
youtu.be/4cAAM4TXPdw
local10.com/news/florida/north-miami/sentencing-day-for-jonathan-aledda
youtube.com/watch?v=DqLd-lEFqsM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=31uirABkYgU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT ON RED

Police are pigs

lmao the shooter cop sued for ptsd and is now getting 2500$ a month in neetbux

>And who could tell if this man who was shitting himself on the floor was about to shoot a team of fully armored cops, huh? Bet you don't have a smart comment to that, stupid antifa. Thoughts and prayers for the victim, but that's how life goes, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1566070105976.png (228x221, 22K)

>but officer, I'm not black

Attached: _q5nm3mC.png (512x512, 173K)

>Brandish guns while drunk and cause general terror to people
>Fail to obey orders

Sucks that he actually died due to being drunk but society means there are laws, and if you can't follow law enforcers' orders that means you shouldn't be able to live among the rest of the normal law abiding folks.

>Sucks that he actually died due to being drunk but society means there are laws, and if you can't follow law enforcers' orders that means you shouldn't be able to live among the rest of the normal law abiding folks.

Attached: 1560899817800.png (371x361, 34K)

>Still less than we waste on nogs in prison. Should just kill all of them and use them as fertilizer or something.

Attached: amsoy2.png (220x213, 36K)

Americans unironically defend this. Im not even using the world in a rhetorical sense. There are millions of Americans who think this is completely normal and should be cherished. Not even joking.

>Oh wow, i am impressed that you managed to pull off a double somersault while holding your hands up.
>buuut.....
>Did Simon tell you to do a double somersault?
>That's right, he did not.
>*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Attached: gun_police.jpg (1600x1158, 103K)

>Still less than we waste on nogs in prison. Should just kill all of them and use them as fertilizer or something

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

You can't disagree that the guy wasn't stupid for pulling up his pants at the worst time possible

You can't disagree that american cops are trigger happy retards
In first world countries, cops don't usually murder people for being drunk.

Attached: 91e.jpg (520x390, 36K)

Not him but I agree with that. Cop still went out of bounds by executing him with like 6+ rounds

>puts hands up
>gets shot
thanks americop :)

if he wanted to pull a gun he would have done it before going on his knees
guy was probably confused and pulled his pants up by reflex

>be american
>prostrate on the ground with your hands straight up
>get shot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey

Attached: Charles_Kinsey_with_arms_raised_before_being_shot_by_police.jpg (429x232, 12K)

Attached: 1563869933726.png (2660x1698, 554K)

No no no, you have to place your hands behind your head in a counterclockwise manner while turning your wrist exactly 30 degrees north.
If you don't follow these orders exactly you are obviously resisting arrest and must be shot.

Attached: bang_bang_bang_trigger.gif (523x438, 80K)

Look, I know that conservakeks are clinical sociopaths and do not understand human emotions, but normal people tend to panic or have quick tics. This guy was confused, innocent, minding his own business drinking in his apartment, got ratted on by some ""witness"" who was probably some fat middle aged whore who's afraid of her own shadow, was assaulted by a group of psychotic cops, who forced him to wriggle on the ground for minutes on end instead of approaching him to "disarm" him, then the guy who was at his wit's end reached his pants one second because he didn't want to look like a literal naked worm, and the brave officer thought this complying wreck of a man in jeans and t shirt would have tried to shoot at a wall of cops pointing at him, even though they were notified of a rifle and not a handgun.
And now he's living the good life while ameritards pat themselves on the back about muh compliance and natural selection. Americans are literal animals.

>However, he remains employed and has not been terminated.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Being murdered for illegal camping is normal in america
youtu.be/JwytoxMuk4U

>GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND CRAWL TO ME BACKWARDS, NAME EVERY US STATE CAPITAL, GIVE ME A SYNOPSIS OF INTER WAR GERMANY AND EXPLAIN HOW BULL SHARKS CAN SURVIVE FRESH WATER OR I WILL SHOOT

Attached: 38F6686E-BDA3-4E40-A1F4-3DAAD13F9628.jpg (1200x942, 78K)

>shoot the guy several times
>"HANDS UP"

Attached: 1529585925335.png (466x490, 24K)

He should have just followed what the officer said and he'd still be alive. Why should that police risk some burger mutt going for a gun?

to protect AND SERVE

Rollin

You didn't know that it's okay for cops to murder people?

our courts heavily favor cops and police officers with fight tooth and nail to protect their own, often refusing to testify if they witnessed brutality or negligence.
our system is fucked but retards will defend it because it triggers the libs.

youtu.be/YpSF-emBHRA

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>people

ROll

>insects

They're not people?

Good post

Don't bother with chinknadian polcels

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q9SZlypyK-4
the CHAD teen nigger CALMLY makes the power hungry copper look the dumbass he is with LOGIC and FACTS

go

based

They really do
youtu.be/4cAAM4TXPdw

very good post

>YEAH KILL EM

sued whooo?

Attached: 1539307038029.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

Not americans, just american government.

The video is very boring. Half of it is him driving and picking up mags and accidentally dropping them

there is a significant portion of our population that does defend this shit, often the same people who are pro-gun to protect themselves from tyranny are also alright with authorities being basically immune to justice.

rollin

>In August 2018, Brailsford was reinstated by the Mesa Police Department, staying for a further 42 days in what the department described as a "budget position". The department agreed to reimburse Brailsford for medical expenses related to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Brailsford's lawyer has said that Brailsford suffered PTSD due to his shooting of Shaver and the resultant criminal trial. The reinstatement allowed Brailsford to apply for "accidental disability" suffered during the course of work. As a result, Brailsford was unanimously approved to be retired on medical grounds. Brailsford was also given a pension of $2,500 per month. The fact that Brailsford was ultimately medically retired instead of remaining fired was only revealed to the public in July 2019.[4][5][32]

They really do

That's rl purging, wtf

Oh shit I was thinking of something else

This is the most based italian post I've ever read on Jow Forums. Excellent work, user

Attached: 1517350767598.png (760x651, 549K)

Watched this years ago, RIP

>shoots an innocent man for losing simon says
>gets to retire and live off neetbux for the rest of his life
>conservatards WILL defend this

Attached: 1557106220315.png (900x900, 133K)

yeah I went overboard with that last one, I (we) should strive to be better than paranoid coppers and the asskissers who enable them

>Sandy retired from the Department. Perez was fired but appealed his termination.[10] He won his arbitration and subsequently returned to work at the Department in May 2017. He was assigned to a desk job for a year and was barred from responding to patrol calls or providing services. He was awarded back pay and benefits in the amount of $143,159.[11]

They really do

What if the person was fucking drunk...

But wait; there's more. His sentence is just probation + community service + writing an essay.
local10.com/news/florida/north-miami/sentencing-day-for-jonathan-aledda

Attached: 1565221594057.png (740x900, 927K)

Basatto e rossopildoratto

>be me in america
>its friday evening and hang around at a local bar
>get into some what of a fit with this half drunk guy
>we kinda push each other
>he takes a weak swing at me
>lel stupid drunk guy nice try
>im starting to get annoyed and push back him while telling him to stop
>he can barely stand and vainly tries to hit me again
>oh well
>i pull out my hidden pistol and shoot the guy as if im holding a uzi
>he collapses onto the ground and i empty my clip into his body
>people around me are scared shitless, taking cover or screaming whats wrong with me
>lel civilians are so dumb
>i take out my badge and show them im a cop
>i handcuff the dead body and everybody starts laughing because they thought they witnessed a murder

Attached: gigacop.png (465x467, 156K)

>bust a cap in some hobo
>get awarded 150k$ and a pencil-pushing desk-job
Woah... I can see why people take offense.

Missed chance, if you had shown the Israel passport you would have also got a complimentary massage and shoe shine

rolling for orders

Despite being 0.2% of the population, police officers commit over 5% of homicides.

>writing an essay
done

Attached: essay.gif (500x364, 140K)

Yeah they have a name for that, it's called an excuse and that will never save your ass in situations like this.

The joke would be better if you just said put your hands up, since the cop said simon says then the shooter victim was right in putting his hand up.

You seem to not understand what does alcohol does to you. This man was drinking at his apps and at least 0.5l of vodka in his stomach.
His vision was probably spinning like that cop's mom in the grave.

to stop 6% homicides

>*to stop 6% of littering

based

Yeah, I've seen pictures of people putting gadsden flag right after thin blue line, cognitive dissonance at its best. Still, I'd say most pro-gun people are anti-government.

>"Why they shoot the black boy, but not the fat boy?"
The video of this is pretty funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=DqLd-lEFqsM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=31uirABkYgU
2:35
if you can't keep your steel you shouldn't have your finger on the trigger. Cops are trigger happy. She was fired for this, but the unarmed guy was shot on sight. To put in perspective though, there are roughly 900,000 police related jobs in America. They're not all bad. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers

im sorry office, i-im white i swear

conservitards be like "not being a bootliker who thinks he respects the constitution and supports a small government while actually fucking over people by disrespecting the constitution and supporting a big government that encroaches on other peoples freedom" is too spicy!

>be innocent american
>some hobo from the other side of the country asks that a SWAT team be dispatched to your address
>SWAT arrives
>go open the door
>get outside, now on the front porch
>SWAT operators scream to put hands in the air
>incorrectly do so
>get shot and die
>police storm the house
>police handcuff relatives
>police confiscates family belongings
>19 y/o niece who had witnessed the events kills herself two years later

A few months later
>be black american security mall guard
>active shooter situation
>extract firearm to stop shooter
>get shot and killed by the police

Meanwhile
>be american sleeping in your flat
>police officer mistakes your home for hers
>breaks into your apartment and kills you while you sleep
>before arresting her, police search your apartment and try to smear you over some weed

>Go to someone's home because of a call that said there is shooting or noise
>Shoot someone who was just drunk
Yeah i'm sure it's the victim's "excuse"/fault

Good cops are rare desu

Are Americans even human?

Attached: question karen.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

dios mío.....

Attached: 1515631853630.jpg (1200x1200, 129K)

ROLL

Excellent input.

>female cops

our cops aren't

Nah they are mutts like this french nigger

>Woman calls police because she thinks something might be up
>Police come and decide everything is looking good and safe
>Woman walks towards the police car she just called in
>Gets shot dead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond

At least the cop was imprisoned and the city fined millions. Probably only because he was black.

>Look, I know that conservakeks are clinical sociopaths and do not understand human emotions, but normal people tend to panic or have quick tics
lmao @ the beta fag leftists agreeing with your pussy post

Attached: soye.jpg (104x185, 5K)

>Justine Damond
Nothing of value was lost

kek

t. bootlicker

>NOOOOO I COULDN'T FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
If you panic around police your a genetic dud and deserve to be shot

Attached: crying soyjak.jpg (250x232, 8K)

>gee wiz why are you outraged that an unarmed drunk got shot nine times for panicking lmao
go suck a cops dick and then claim you're anti-government, cuck.

Dios mio

Wew lad.

>I'M OUTRAGED! I couldn't handle my drink and didn't know what "put your hands up" meant
lmao tell me why you deserve to live again? pussy

>put your hands up but crawl slowly to me but dont move
>oops you fucked up BANG BANG BANG BANG
i knew a lot of you were brain dead cocksuckers but holy shit

>W-what these are so confusing better reach for my wasteband
HOW DARE POLICE TAKE PRECAUTIONS YOU BOOTLICKER BLACK LIVES MATTER

Attached: soylent.jpg (988x1059, 148K)