*fling a turd over the border*

*fling a turd over the border*

Attached: 6319538245_621114b69e_b.jpg (1024x768, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/man-who-lost-fingers-and-toes-to-frostbite-crossing-into-canada-gets-refugee-status-1.3457706
youtube.com/watch?v=4qvNk52mXiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what would happen if you played hop scotch over that border line all day?

U get shot on the American side

*ICE come up and put you in a camp*

blocks your path

Attached: church-after.jpg (2580x1932, 1.9M)

Why?

Drumpf has gone to far

Border patrol, from both sides, would just eventually tell you to fuck off.
If you were a kid they may let you do it though.

Canadians are secretly huge assholes

Look at the way they're facing.
They were placed by Canadians

Comment savoir so quelqu’un nous manque ou si on est juste seul?

Do they really?

literally to block the path, it's a little less draconian in other places

Attached: us-canada-border-town-house.jpg (1800x1207, 901K)

disregards your clay pottings

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Il faut arrêter de boire pour commencer.

Well then you will have to contend with the men and women of the Canadian border services agency

Attached: img_2956.jpg (640x427, 27K)

Hey it beats this

Attached: stop-sign.jpg (1000x573, 205K)

These cunts are way more difficult to deal with than American border guards
Somehow coming back into Canada is more painful than entering the States
Canadians are the absolute worst

if crossing the border between usa and canada this easy how did this guy managed to lost his fingers and toes ?
ctvnews.ca/canada/man-who-lost-fingers-and-toes-to-frostbite-crossing-into-canada-gets-refugee-status-1.3457706

EVERYONE says that and I wonder why that is the case. I even know one fella who got semi-detained and sent to some bullshit interrogation room because they didn't think he would travel to Winnipeg for "non business" purposes

They can't just walk through the town or they'll be intercepted. You have to take a detour and go through the forest which can be very difficult in the cold.

Really? I've never had an issue. American border guards always want to know why you're entering the country.

Imagine this in winter with a windchill dipped to --30 C

some french woman was visiting vancouver and crossed the border by accident
she didn't have any id and they held her for 3 weeks
every day they get a certain profile of people to hassle, if it's your day they're going to talk to you

I've heard everyone involved in the border crossing is a complete dickhead at Niagara Falls

Yeah, I wonder if they are flexing or just honestly trying to do their job, sometimes it's hard to tell. I work for a great big Canadian Company Headquartered in Montreal with offices and territory in every province(well not the meme north ones) and you would think they might lower their guard a little bit when they are dealing with some white boomer wagie but don't count on it

legit makes me want to buy the land on both approaches and MC Hammer-dance back and forth

Honestly what we should have done eons ago, just literally bought the land of Canada. We didn't foresee things getting so global so fast and an American soft annexation would not have harmed our neighbors to the north

>travel to Winnipeg for "non business" purposes
I'd be suspicious as well

does going to watch a hockey game count as a nonbusiness purpose?

kek, rightfully so, of course it was a business trip

Hockey is the most Canadian of businesses

but if you're a spectator it isn't so much business as pleasure. Winnipeg has both an NHL and an AHL team. If I was ever to go there it would most likely be for a hockey game.

Attached: 1541853190660.jpg (800x800, 122K)

But why?

Why not?

Attached: 1562511208176.jpg (639x478, 60K)

The river marks the border, but the island is 6 months Spanish and 6 months French every year.

Attached: a493955709e57587507c806f1941c75d.jpg (2473x1081, 455K)

who gets the good months?

>going to Winnipeg to see your team play the Jets
Ishygddt

No I'd be going to see them play the Moose. My hometown team is in their division, but their NHL affiliate is in the Eastern conference.

I just indirectly told you which city I live in, btw.

You'd figure they would get together and hash out new borders, like how Germany does when their rivers shift. They don't have the excuse of being retarded like we do

The Spanish.

Well they're both in Schengen and in the EU so the border doesn't really matter

still tax revenue comes into play, doesn't it?

The US/CDN border patrol is so fucking stupid because on one hand you got these towns where nobody gives a shit, and on the other hand you got the niagara falls border where the agents and cops have a stick up there ass

I think they worked it out depending on where the main entrance is

I've only ever crossed for going to weddings, and they were nice to me.

Nice of you to do that but I wouldn't pay $150 for a passport just to go to a wedding

eh you can get an enhanced ID that works for border crossings that is cheaper than that. Still a passport lasts for a decade, and if you ever want/need to travel it is helpful. Also for i9 purposes when getting a new job, instead of SSN + DL, you can just give them your passport.

the united states is a shithole why would you go there

canadians come here for sales tax evasion purposes if they live near the border.

leaf theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=4qvNk52mXiU

borders are unironically a meme and the world will be better off without them

But with them we can shitpost as countries...

>U""S""A
what did they mean by this

>*fling a turd over the border*
then later OP goes back home

Attached: 4ee7f15b2fe638708168768bb2b09130.jpg (500x562, 66K)