I am genuinely scared of america

they are violent psychopaths and have weapons.

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1920x1011, 25K)

Attached: IMG_4010.png (276x319, 125K)

Had a good chuckle

get off the internet bud

I have never felt fear in America. The only really annoying thing you can't escape is that someone will always be trying to sell you something. No matter where you live, a person will immediately try to barter with you as if you live in the fucking middle ages.

It's ok, there is a frozen hell between them and Mother Russia.

their subservience to israel is gonna get us all killed

Attached: IMG_4006.png (496x279, 107K)

What? I've only experienced this in LA with the Mexicans selling you shit on the streets

It exists all throughout the south(Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston) imo. Relative to living up in northern cities, the southern cities really bring out the hype of American capitalism.

yeah what? I've experienced this is places like Morocco but I almost never see this is America. It's so rare that I'd say Americans are, on average, pretty bad at haggling/bartering since they never need to do it.

just try to avoid large multi-ethnic liberal cities
they are the most violent

I avoid them at all costs, they unironically are not human, they try to mimic humans but they really lack certain emotions

Based tails gets trolled poster

>russian

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Attached: mask.png (367x577, 82K)

So America is really a shithole

Good.

you should be

This has happened to me 0 times in Atlanta (or anywhere in America for that matter). Do you happen to black?

Gotcha nose Vladimir!

why are you scared of mexicans?

>haha stupid brown people, good thing i'm special, the gestapo NEVER comes for the white folk.

Sounds like you live in some shithole. Don't extrapolate that to the rest of the country.

??? I'm saying that blacks selling knock-off products won't try to sell to whites.

Russians aren't scary. They prefer killing themselves to killing other people.

They have nukes