Are women in your country open to dating pajeets...

Are women in your country open to dating pajeets? This group of men usually has the toughest time in terms of dating/hooking up.

Attached: Confused.png (741x568, 29K)

nope

Not really

Indians have very bad reputation as socially awkward rapists with small penises.. Also they look like gypsies and people avoid gypsies as a plague

pajeets in the west might make it bc they usually end up w money and have the ability to pick up chicks based on wealth but aint no chick picking an indian for their looks

Nah, not really. The ranking in Germany goes like this for males from the view of a German white girl

Black Africans
Turks
Whites
Arabs
Other

Seems like a fairly superficial ranking for your women. Never met a German tourist yet in the U.S.

Yeah, I wouldn’t and don’t know any girl who would desu.

I admit that it's a bit biased since I'm black myself and very fond of white girls, so to say

You have no westernized pajeet friends desu?Yeah that's pretty fucking biased. I'd consider Sweden to be your homeland rather than Germany. Seems like better looking women in Stockholm, albeit much more superficial.

>I'm black myself
Post proof.

You black? If not: we ain't your slaves no more so you can stick that "proof" up your ass

Have you ever been to Germany? It's a big country with a lot of qties. And there are less Africans here overall so I even get points for being "exotic". Get Tinder matches hourly, kid you not

Cringy 1/32 German Amerimutt.

I've considered moving to Berlin for the music scene. German is at B1 level at the moment, so it needs more work. Tinder in the states for myself(caramel westernized Pajeet) isn't goin so hot considering I'm fit and my face is fine. A couple white girls over here told me straight up that they were uncomfortable posting pics with me on IG/going out with their friends(all have black/white BFs). Feels really bad man.

I'm sure your time will come. But right now we blacks are on top of the food chain, deal with it

Being seen with a black male is a status symbol for white women

Attached: ellieevie.jpg (640x640, 103K)

lmao fuck no, women scatter around niggers
t.works at a night club

Incel racist freak. Aren't you on the wrong board?

I had a pajeet friend in HS and yeah, she was alright and westernized, but I wouldn’t date the guys.

aren't you on the wrong continent, filthy monkey boy?

Idk about that. Usually women are dying to take photos with any dude who can dress well/looks well-groomed. I've met a lot of white thots who just want black dick tho, and no offense but they're usually uneducated/work menial jobs.
Great pussy tho if that's all you need.

Yeah it makes sense. My one pajeet bro does well, but he is pretty much Bollywood. Hairstyle/Abs/Great Job. That seems like the only way for many pajeet dudes to date outside of their race unfortunately.

You're right. But I'm high test so I can't get enough pussy desu. Have a gorgeous redheaded green eyed Polish-German gf I date and several "side bitches" for breeding purposes

Cope harder. We blacks have been held down by you white man for long enough

Attached: 1566061925396.png (500x647, 178K)

they fuck anything with a dick

sweden, yes

Yeah unfortunately only ones who are genuinely interested in pajeet dick have some weird kinks. They don't understand that pajeet men, even the civilized ones, have autismo test levels.

Never heard of Swedish girls into pajeets.

Currently black guys are #1 in Sweden, who knows, maybe Indians are next

post your mug
lets see what you got big boy

Um no.