What's the point?

What's the point?
I got 62 girls swiping right to me in the first 24 hours but half of them are fat. Outside of a few hot tourists, and a bunch of young girls who just want to chat, the rest is mediocre shit. What the fuck happened with tinder.

Attached: point.jpg (225x225, 4K)

switch to grindr m8, thats what i do

You need to be chad/gigachad tier to slay on that app.

I slay tinder thots regularly but the average girl keeps getting worse.

Exactly.
Fucking the average skinny fat girl on tinder who wants an "adventure" gets old fast. Finding anything better requires you to really put in much more effort on personal development.

That's gay

I can’t see who liked me 40 times because I don’t have money for a premium account. Fuck tinder

exactly this kek. And when the girl is clearly a notch below you and still wants to control the whole dynamic? fucking kek. We are beyond fucked.
It's crazy how much better I can get when I travel. The foreign guy meme is real.

gay folks provide better companionship ngl.
obviously no sex so far, but the romance is always satisfying

Tinder was good in 2014 when everyone was high on the app KNOWING it was a hot dangerous risky fuck. 5 years later it's nothing since the way to slay now is instagram DM's. Make sure you have 10k followers and visited 50 countries though (along with being a 10/10)

nigger how good do you look that you get 62 matches in a day? I fucked multiple girls from that app from all over the world and I get max 5 matches a day

Or did you pay for it?

Yeah tinder as a foreigner is great for the regular bro. Women in my neighborhood crave for the foreign dick, even if they have something going with their BFs. It's cringe, but America is also a thot country.

>What's the point?

it's just another agent for big corporations to spy on you and get further inside your head while tricking you into feeling like you're using their service for free and it will lead to some payoff in the end.

I swipe right furiously and get one match a week.

Attached: 1483400755205.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Fucking a girl who unironically believed she deserved the world traveler meme was a glorious moment. She legitimately didn't understand how having no hobbies+photos at a shitty music festival couldn't land her a 10/10 gigachad, but a regular bro who still had to fuck down for her skinny fat ass.

it's just whatever.

I don't even want to have sex anymore

Attached: 1562232964639.jpg (500x412, 56K)

I have good pics, that's kinda it. And it's the first 24 hours after i reinstalled it. 2 weeks later i'm thrown to the pit and get occasional matches.
based. 3 days in there, 3 different thots last month.

went to sweden and only non-swedish girls enjoyed my beard and mutt looks. Or skinny fatties. I loved the country tho and want to go there again.

I tried making fake tinder accounts but they are always either instsntly banned (log in and just see the banned message) or all the numbers online that let you get free sms already trolled and got banned, I can't make one cuz I don't have a phone number.

why don't you have a phone number. a pre-paid phone number costs a couple of bucks.

Yeah. Still, I'm middle eastern/asian so it's actually a really rough life in the states. Typical American thots treat me as an NPC, but Euros/Aussies women actually try to have a convo.

>uses ugly piece of shit friend whose appearance being the laughing stock of the (classic mouthbreathing chink face with severe lazy eye)
>gets 8 likes a day, 2 match on average
how the fuck this thing even work

same here kek

>500 matches
>Only went on dates with 4 of them and the most I got was a kiss
damn it all

No skinny fat pussy with that many matches?
Something must be wrong.

the only girl that has ever shown interest in me had a mustache.

I could probably have fucked a bunch of ugly low lifes but what's the point. I want a girl I enjoy being with and am genuinely attracted to. Not some dirty hole that just blab on about NOC garbage

if you had asked those 500 if they were down to fuck, probably 1 would have said yes.
best strategy is always to just go on dates and try to be chill. I never lie to a girl about my interest and if it's just a hookup im as honest as it gets and they don't seem to mind. Probably appreciate the sincerity.

Shut up Pika/Randy

You should have had a few drinks before the dates with fuglys. It's how I manage to keep an erection tbqh. It's pretty fucked up, but no qts want to put up with my lack of income to support their IG followers.

Cuz I'm not a normie nor a wagie.

Why are you here? Dumb normie.

Out of those 4 dates I only asked 1 out, the rest took the initiative themselves after growing bored with how non-romantic I was. Such is life with high inhibition and 'tism

I was the same bro. One day I decided i want to start to have sex regularly and tinder made things too easy. I just had to meet them and go through it. First few times I was always nervous, even took cetirizine because it helped me with my anxiety and it's kinda crazy how easy it is after a while, especially now knowing the girl is probably more nervous than I.

I've had 14 likes in several months, I never knew I was so ugly. My life is basically over, not even foreigners like me

I don't even like sex that much. T.bh it freaks me out a bit if the girl starts to send her tits or tries to talk dirty to me. But I still want to find a gf because I am lonely and sad. I can fake confidence on the first dates quite well, it's always on the second I fuck something up.

claro que sim meu amigo,claro que sim...

HEY MAN... some of us ForeverAlones would kill to have just ONE grill swipe right on us.
Be thankful you even got more than 10 hits, bro. Seriously.

Attached: 62044.jpg (320x320, 18K)

i'm unironically a 6'4 chinese chad. swam in college and kept my physique. still get quality matches.

Based

america must be ultra easy mode

Tugas são feias bro

yeah america is thot central. i don't think any other country comes close.

This.

Guys are much better then females at pretty much everything. Including sex.

Mutt looks? What's your ancestry?

muito.
I'm not bragging in any way. Most girls I slay are 6's and the occasional 7. I can show you my first match at friday 21.59, the 16 matches and the +46 girls that swiped right on me.
probably between germany and some arab shit

What's your height?And do you have photos with your abs?

1.83 and I have a pretty cool beard in some pics No abs tho (i would show them if i had them). I'm skinny desu

Interesting,do you feel like you'd have less sucess with your beard shaven?I always clean shave,I can grow a full beard but that shit is not aesthetic desu

i met my current gf by tinder, we're gonna marry soon

u mad, virgin incels?

Way less, especially because i have a shit jawline kek (that's why i use a beard, but not as long as i show on the pics). Me with the long beard I look immediately different from other profiles.

But you said your beard is light brown or something so maybe that helps

Im light brown. My beard is black and full

You're half black?

No mate. Just a latino with light shades of arab. A fucking mutt

venezuelan

Every generation i know of my family is from portugal but there is obviously someone who tasted arab dick somewhere down the line. But yeah venezuelan is a decent similar phenotype

bump

then you aren't a latino you are just a portuguese man with an arabian phenotype