I love this country and everyone in it

I love this country and everyone in it.

Attached: 1566077850154.jpg (709x500, 89K)

While it's unfortunate that Epstein killed himself before the investigation could lead to anything, it's not unheard of for sexual deviants to have extreme mental illness or depression. His death was a clear suicide, and it would be foolish to blame any party other than Epstein. I think we can all agree it's good that scumbag isn't on earth to prey on children anymore. This won't stop conservatives from peddling asinine conspiracy theories about debunked Clinton assassinations.

While it's unfortunate that Epstein killed himself before the investigation could lead to anything, it's not unheard of for sexual deviants to have extreme mental illness or depression. His death was a clear suicide, and it would be foolish to blame any party other than Epstein. I think we can all agree it's good that scumbag isn't on earth to prey on children anymore. This won't stop conservatives from peddling asinine conspiracy theories about debunked Clinton assassinations.

you are a monster, you do not feel love

god bless america

Attached: 1566077985825.jpg (720x831, 111K)

Thank you :)

I feel like I'm one of the few that loves every part of it as well. I still badmouth California a lot but I love every major city, every state, and ethnic group it has to offer. Such a genuine patriotism is astoundingly rare.

yeah america is great. be happy with your life. so shoot up heroin, shoot up a school, call blacks niggers, praise a dead jew, and wish those two fellas next door eternal damnation while denying their rights to adopt kids.

fuck this country

Thank you for your service

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Thank you, Hungary :)

Attached: 1566078196997.jpg (430x430, 24K)

Or I just not not do that, enjoy my life, and stay faaaar away from jaded misanthropes like yourself.
semper fi

I wish America annexed us to be the 51st state, God bless America.

After we get Greenland there will only be one more country between your Island and statehood.

I never said you specifically dumbass

i love america! good thread op!! :)

based and liberty pilled

I know dumbass, what's your point? Doesn't change the fact that you're a vile, hateful person. The fact that you unironically think racism, homophobia, and mass shootings are this country's biggest problems just shows that you're a braindead lib with no solutions to fix anything.

Are americans aweare of the fact that nobody cares about your domestic policy? People who hate your country hate it, because it's a murderous imperialist state that invaded almost every coutnry on this Earth.

yes we are aware of how much we work the rest of the world into a shoot which is awesome and cool

>Are americans aweare of the fact that nobody cares about your domestic policy
Are you kidding? Every news outlet in every fucking language won't shut the hell up about our domestic policy because it's a useful distraction from their own problems. You either don't browse Jow Forums very much or are utterly delusional.
>People who hate your country hate it, because it's a murderous imperialist state that invaded almost every coutnry on this Earth
Only true in West Asia and Latin America. For the rest of a world that is a secondary concern compared to out domestic issues.

>I know dumbass, what's your point?
Then why did this post just address yourself? Do you not understand english?
>Doesn't change the fact that you're a vile, hateful person.
I never said that. I'm not this one that's in a bubble thinking this country is ok when it obviously fucking isn't.
>The fact that you unironically think racism, homophobia, and mass shootings are this country's biggest problems
Also again, I never said they were the biggest problems at all wtf? They are issues
> just shows that you're a braindead lib with no solutions to fix anything.
>braindead lib
Yikes now I know where your dumbass is coming from. Last fucking (you)

>shoot your guns and wish those two fellas next door a happy honeymoon
Am I free to wish them a happy honeymoon and then shoot my guns at them though?

>Are you kidding? Every news outlet in every fucking language won't shut the hell up about our domestic policy because it's a useful distraction from their own problems. You either don't browse Jow Forums very much or are utterly delusional.
Last news I read about you was Ilhan Omar not wanting to visit her grandma, because she lives in Israel. maybe the other one Thalib. It's foreign policy.
>Only true in West Asia and Latin America. For the rest of a world that is a secondary concern compared to out domestic issues.
Do you know that your ambassador used to march with anti-orbán protesters during the king ape era?

>I'm not this one that's in a bubble thinking this country is ok when it obviously fucking isn't
On that contrary, I think it's in far worse shape than your MSM-infested brain allows you to realize.
>Also again, I never said they were the biggest problems at all wtf
And yet they were the first things to come to your mind, that tells me enough.
>Yikes now I know where your dumbass is coming from
I despise Jow Forums

Hopefully you're leaving the country soon, we definitely don't need more whiny self-hating losers around here.

This but no gays

Yes Poland is always welcome to. Please make yourself at home

you are great

keep on fighting, Hong Kong bro