Why are latin american posters so "anti-muslim" and "anti-arab"? You are the same, retards. Same color...

Why are latin american posters so "anti-muslim" and "anti-arab"? You are the same, retards. Same color, similar phenotype depending on the region, and the same smell. Actually, arabs are more civilized, they have a richer culture and less violence than shitholes like Brazil and Mexico, even in countries that are in fucking civil war.
>m-muh christianity
kys retard, you don't represent the west, you don't represent christianity. you are a fucking idiot

Attached: 1552996863939.jpg (499x481, 28K)

muslims are garbage humans, only a notch above niggers.
At least you indio niggers aren't inbred to shit and indoctrinated into a pedophile religion

non-muslim arabs are way better than latinos though. just fucking look at liveleak and mexico

Why would anyone be pro-mudslime?

i want to fuck arab women

bump

Latin Americans don't blow themselves up in crowded public places or crash planes into buildings.

Mi novia es de afghanistan

they take you to the cartel's HQ and behead you and your family, and post it on liveleak. it's the same shit, really

Why didn't you say shoot people ?
Oh right

Targeted killings of people who were already involved in gang shit != indiscriminate murder of random innocent people

Brazilians are not indios

Arabs pretend to be of “high social status” but have no class at all even if they’re rich

>implying they don't do the latter just as much as the former
armed robbery followed by murder is ridiculously common in latin america, especially in mexico. they don't care about civilians AT ALL

The difference is that Latin Americans aren't the ones committing terrorist attacks in western countries

It's your flag and Mexico the ones bellyaching about muslims for some reason muchachx

Attached: this is your brain on racecuckism.png (540x329, 83K)

>especially in mexico
What's this fixation with México? This is the most violent year in decades and still we are in the middle in all charts of this shit of a continent.

i've been there and they shot 3 people outside the hotel. just go on liveleak, to see the truth about mexico. you're only in the middle of the charts because the government probably doesn't even care about reporting the thousands of homicides that happen in poor areas, just like in brazil the government doesn't report some murders in SP and Rio, to put a facade that the country is improving

This, its just mexicans and brazillians

I am not anti Arab or anti Muslim, I just hate violent extremists who are like almost all of their diasporas
I? I am polite and nonviolent, you cannot forbid me to hate psycho muslums with brainwashing

i'm not sure why, though i can see south brazilians larping as white and saying retarded shit like that. but from mexicans, i don't understand desu

Hue rangeban fucking when?

Why are Central Americans obsessed with Mexico?

Because when we say mexico we mean the whole central america

Wow I totally believe what you just said, thank you for educating me about my own country.
This country is a shithole but stop saying things like "specially Mexico" fucking monkey faggot

kek, this. i make no distinction, you're all indio faggots to me

Eh, south americans seem to appreciate the human experience more than muslims do, what with allowing the arts to exist and the general freedom of expression and such. Islam is a depressing death cult that makes even the violent drug trade seem like a mundane, rational activity.

Soy mexicano

Terrorism, ISIS stuff, influence of American media, non-assimilating diaspora in Europe. But honestly after browsing Jow Forums I'm starting to believe that better is admit 100 thousand Muslims than 100 thousand Mexicans. Some Muslim posters are quite decent when Mexbrickanos are behaving like literal human thrash and deserve to be rangebanned.

muslim dont brip the heart of father in front of his son before beheading him

>says the mexico of europe

The mexicans who hate on rabs here are the whiter ones who want to fit in with americans

then you must hate your kind

>mexico of europe
Portugal or spain, not poland

Muslims just lock people in cages, burn them to death with gasoline, and proudly broadcast it for the world to see. Fuck your death cult.

Mexican and central american amerindians are different and honduras has black admixture

are you fucking stupid?
Hues are seriously the most retarded posters in this board.

i hate humans

>identity politics
lel
schizo nigga thinks latam is monocultural

poles are indeed the mexicans of europe though. spain is first world and beautiful, and spaniards are pretty cool. poland is a third world shithole and its diaspora are a bunch of toilet cleaners, janitors, working class grugs

>one of the most racists countries thinks its opinions are worth anything
LMAOing @ its """"life"""""

Ok chi but arr rook the same

>Same color, similar phenotype depending on the region, and the same smell
i feel sad for OP, he probably wishes he had real life friends

Ok sorry I was just trying to mock iberians

>conveniently ignores Portugal because of your shithole
el oh el

Latin america is multi racial and multi cultural, not everyone will have the same opinion about muslims or arabs

I don't like anyone who doesn't eat pork. My despise is the same for jews, mudslims and vegans.

That's now Romania, sweetie. We stop to be Mexico of Europe around 2010.
I make you butthurt Indio? And Poland isn't racist country stop believing media lies.

what do you mean? i couldn't care less about portugal, they could sink into the ocean and i wouldn't give a single fuck. they aren't relevant to that comment though,

Seethe more like your so-called Volga German ancestors when they were expelled from Russia. Brazil is going to be old and poor shithole with no development at all. Poland has bright future and will be new economic power in Europe

fuck you shit ethnicity that have been gangraped by only 1000 spaniards
they are seethig because of the conquistadors
they were weak and cannot kicked them back to the sea, vae victis,like we said

go back eating your taco and dont forget to pay the cartel or you will finish on bestgore, son of a bitch
conquistadors should have finished the job

We don look the same.
Only southern mexican amerindians look like central americans, central and north mexicans have their own distinct look.

Attached: Mexican indios.png (456x293, 152K)

Attached: Central americans.png (443x287, 153K)

arr rook same, amigo.

Isn't it funny how wherever muslims go in the world they're hated by everyone they encounter? Your pedophile worshipping death cult belongs in the 12th century, and the world would be a better place if every single one of you dropped dead.

Attached: mohammed.gif (331x399, 41K)

What race are you?

dont give a fuck
you have been gangraped by only 1000 spaniards and you started whorshiping them as gods
you have not right to talk after that

Mexico has peaceful states my friend. zero kidnappings in the most peaceful states for 2019.

I only like the Arabs who leave Islam and who assimilate. also my crush was half Mexican and half Arab. she was a 10/10 beauty and made me like Arabs more.

Probably chi

Stop hating on menas, im mexican amd my gf is afghani

good post

Hes probably a white guy trying to start conflict between arabs and latin americans

muh heritage is italian

>uses indio as insult
>poland isn't racist

Attached: 1548191646505.jpg (419x416, 105K)

beecause fuck sp*niards

mexicans are retarded

>You are the same, retards. Same color

Attached: 1551652606200.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Always remember who is behind this thread

Attached: south-brazilian.jpg (400x266, 15K)

All brazilians are black

I dislike mexzican posters

yes, that is correct.

Honestly I didn't know that Indio is insult in Latin America. But anyway you talk shit about Poland despite the fact that you never were here and probably don't meet any Pole in your life.

>Same color, similar phenotype depending on the region, and the same smell
Speak for yourself.

white hue monkey >>>> fokin miles >>>> muslims

>t. seething sex slave descendant

cope

I don't know what the fuck are you talking about
I love my arab bros, together we will kill whitey

>t. pied-noir

ok cuck

>white hue monkey

Attached: 1503806907128.png (687x578, 769K)

Because islam is the enemy of Catholicism.

But Mexico, you are white.

Even black hue monkeys are better than muslims by fucking miles.
Try to bring the shitskin terrorist religion to a negro monkey favela and you will be fucking shot to death or burnt alive inside some car tires.

This is why.

Attached: World-Murder-Rate-Map.png (1029x730, 204K)

lmao

Attached: file.png (1086x652, 369K)

High murder rates builds character.

there is generally little crime in countries with authoritarian governments with sharia law

we butchered the pied noirs in 1962
we cant say the same about conquistadors

Attached: go.gif (350x232, 461K)

yes, and that's based af. was hoping that bolsonaro would create the latin sharia but he's a faggot

Jow Forums is full of upper class wannabe wh*te south americans that even hate they're own countrymen and neighbors for not being white enough. They're not a proper representation of who latin Americans really are. Ironically, a chicano has more in common with the average latin american because they don't come from rich families and share a more similar ancestry to the average

Attached: 3pwj.png (656x969, 82K)

Oh, so that's why you guys are going full force with the shootings?

I'm Anglo American. I can trace my ancestry to east London :^

How did you get an afghani gf? Last I heard MENAs only dated each other.

I just judge what Pole flags tend to post here but then this is 4chins, anyway 'indio' shouldn't be an insult but you know, lighter skinned individuals here made it an insult/racial slur for the people with darker skin than them, or more native features. There's racism here as well

most huezilians here are poor, this is a lie. i'm poor myself

I'm probably considered dirt poor by american standards

>Jow Forums is full of upper class wannabe wh*te south americans that even hate they're own countrymen and neighbors for not being white enough
source: your ass.

>even the most developed part of Brazil has a murder rate of 10+

Attached: 1531342461520.jpg (329x420, 47K)