Sorry we cant sell you weed at this dispensary. You are only 20 and 10 months, you need to be 21!

>Sorry we cant sell you weed at this dispensary. You are only 20 and 10 months, you need to be 21!

Attached: soyjak.png (644x740, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4368388/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH HER SHE'S ONLY 17 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS OLD

Attached: 1516004397439.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

>Weed

Attached: 1563505190943.png (1050x1275, 278K)

Why does discussing pot get people so mad

weed is for chads only

Attached: Kayden Kross smoking.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Weed is for loser fags
Successful people.font.use artificial stimulants

cause you people normalized something that makes you retarded
and you're way too retarded to notice it

yeah successful people just use cocaine

Yeah but alcohol is much worse and you dont see people shitting themselves over any discussion about it

Yeah all succeful people prefer shitposting on Jow Forums

thats a man isn't it

Uh oh buddy, you are 20 years, 11 months, 30 days old, you won't get beer from me no siree!

Attached: FEA77637-AEDA-4FF9-9A84-5203719EF081.png (280x305, 29K)

>other thing that is clearly not worse is MUCH worse
there it is. better just ignore the weirdo pothead. it's not like I'm ever steping foot on the garbo land that is the usa anyways

Alcohol is much worse than weed. Are you retarded? I dont even do drugs but it seems hypocritical to defend one drug and demonize the other.

>Successful people.font.use artificial stimulants

Attached: pepe1.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

it isn't but she's mental

at least people under the effect of alcohol still feel human

I feel dumber on alcohol than on weed what do you mean?

DUDE

Are you mentally handicapped, macaco? Weed is as harmless as it can get, long term regular use (if you smoke everyday) has no physical effects, and only slight mental effects (comparable to everyday use of alcohol). The difference is, almost nobody is smoking weed everyday, but there are a lot of people who drink every single day.
Oh shit, it’s retarded

>Weed is as harmless as it can get, long term regular use
objectively wrong

Attached: 1024px-Rational_harm_assessment_of_drugs_radar_plot.png (1024x1024, 233K)

Mostly because of how cringe "stoners" are.
>YEAH DUDE THIS SUPER LEMON HAZE OG KUSH HITS JUST THE SPOT BRO
>Oh man you got cancer and aids? Just get yourself some CBD to vape it cured my grandfathers cancer!

didn't read a word

Oh shit it’s not as harmless as khat! Dude, how could I forget the large population of khat users around the world.

Nobody says that.

They do all the time (at least here in Canada). If I had a dollar for everytime I heard of a benefit of CBD and a disease it cured... Honestly weed itself isn't bad and I do smoke it sometimes but I really hate stoners and the whole "weed culture".

They are retarded then. It’s a good way to cope with the pain, without using some hard opiates though.

Do people even smoke weed in Russia? I thought you only smoked hash and that synthetic spice thing or whatever

how is tobacco so low on social harm

Sorry that legally to cannot have a physical relationship with this girl that is 17 years and 364 days old

Attached: images.png (218x231, 7K)

We have our growers in the southern regions. Some even grow it in some villages around Moscow/SPB. They just buy/rent a house and then grow a shitton of indoor weed, then sell on the dark market. Hash is cheaper so is more popular with retards though.

Stoners are like the vegans of druggies.

he must be a rare exception and example of retardation, can't have fun anymore without his weed, eternal vegetative state with no come back now

Good analogy

Shut the fuck up retard, I don’t use it that often unlike your beerfag alcoholic self.

here's you, retard. how are those braincells holding up?
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html

>"study of 1000 people over 25 years shows cannabis permanently lowers IQ. made people "significantly more likely to have attention and memory problems in later life" and those who [...] quit as adults, did not regain their full mental powers""

that has to suck, right?

Why do weedfags get so defensive when someone shits on muh weed

>be America

>do something “progressive” amd Euroesque by legalizing weed

>weed is now cringe, backward, degenerate, etc. to Jow Forums

Kek.

Now show the graph for alcohol users for example, dumbfuck. You have to smoke regularly for it to have nearly as bad of an effect on your brain as alcohol does.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4368388/

It's like a cult, it's no coincidence
somebody says bad thing about alcohol, who cares, nobody gets offended, neither casual or heavy drinkers
say something about weed they go loco. it's their religion, something sucking the life out of them, reducing their spirit to nothing. oh wait I shouldn't go so far into this, I'm gonna out myself as a big schizo while the healthy potheads with expanded view of the universe totally btfo of me

Shit list. solvents are ranked lower than ficking ritalin in physical harm lol

good thing I drink once or twice a month, can you say the same about potheads? lmao I dare you to find me a weed addict that doesn't need weed to do all of his activies outside with others. I bet his entire circle of people are other potheads that NEED to find a reason to smoke or else they wouldn't enjoy the presence of each other anymore

>Sorry that legally to cannot have a physical relationship with this girl that is 17 years and 365 days old but today's leap year

You're like pro-guns americans
>b-b-but x is way worse!!!

>weed
>addict
How is that even possible, macaco?

he has to have this narrative that he came up in this thread that I'm an alcoholic just because I advocated for alcohol being better once just so he can justify the pot that he's gonna smoke later tonight while I keep myself sober for the second week in a row.

Well, that macaco nigger pretends that everyone who uses weed to some extent is automatically some pothead who smokes muh weed everyday loool. How the fuck can you even smoke that shit on daily basis, it’s impossible to stay productive. People only smoke it during weekends

the vast majority of people I know smoke weed every couple weeks. Might as well say that everyone who drinks is a hardcore alcoholic.

And I smoked weed last time in July, so what, retard?

people say its harmless but the reality is that most of the time the fact that it doesn't cause apparent harm is the most dangerous part. you never hit rock bottom with weed, you just keep tapping into this void and you dont realize youre becoming this boring as hell empty person

no, you didn't, now shut the fuck up and go "feel some breeze"

I'm sure you're totally being honest cause despite that not being the reality anywhere it just so happened to you live near the majority of people with self-control enough to smoke it "once every couple weeks" despite not being fresh starters to the drug anymore

Who give a fuck you weird monkey?Congratulations on your nearly two weeks of sobriety I suppose.

>nooo you don’t realize the harm
There is quite literally no harm, since I use it every week or two at most. And I don’t smoke some retarded amounts.
>noooo you smoke everyday
Cure your brain damage.

I don't really celebrate stuff like that since I can drink moderately one night then not have withdrawals if I don't think about it for two successive weeks. now please shoo. if a normal person with a weed addiction is a pain to deal with, I can't even fathom how much a burger retard who survives on feeling pleasure 24/7 and acts like it's normal would be in comparison

listen, you have to decide if you smoke it "during weekeds cause you can't stay productive with that shit :DD" or "last july" I doubt somebody that says stuff like this really kept himself from smoking it during these last 3 weekends counting with this one
but this is Jow Forums after all, people wouldn't just tell lies in here, there's no reason not to be completely honest with anonymous people haha

Are you sure you are ok? I just set an example, because you can’t smoke it and stay productive, just like with alcohol. So naturally if you are to use it - you use it on the weekends. Is that so hard to understand?

right

might do this and be a dealer ay
where can i buy the plants dyou reckon? gaol would be interesting and im already a loser so i dont mind.