Restore my faith in the united states. We have shit healthcare...

Restore my faith in the united states. We have shit healthcare, even if it was cheap the quality is low and the staff couldn't care less. We are incredibly violent people for no reason, shootings everyday and its not just minorities so fuck off. The wage gap is dystopian at this point, companies are going to automation as fast as possible and ai spreads propaganda on the corporate controlled media. The government actively works against us, the supremem court ruled police don't need to protect us, its common knowledge that the US can decide anyone is a terrorist for any reason and they spy on us constantly. Our education system is shit too and higher ed is near useless and ridiculously over priced. we're taxed out the ass and get nothing, even income i make in another country is taxed by the US gov't.

fix me. how do i change my view? i graduate this year and cannot figure out why i should stay here, and i'm not alone. it won't be a mass exodus but more and more of us will leave our country over the next decade.

Attached: USA-an-was-ich-mich-nicht-gewöhnen-kann.jpg (1170x878, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/research/articles/concord-2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont think this is the correct board if you want to restore your faith

No, I'd rather you just fuck off and never return. We need less people here.

why do you want to stay though?

Vote Bernie Sanders for president

Attached: d08.jpg (500x327, 38K)

Move to Europe and see how great they've got it then stay there

which countries in the EU would you say are worse and why?

Oh no user, they're all better. I think you should move there and see for yourself

so you have literally no argument here?

>even if it was cheap the quality is low

Nice bullshit.

its not bullshit. our healthcare on average isn't anything too great. we have a few amazing hospitals but its not like everyone is the mayo clinic or cedar sinai

Like telling you how stupid and uneducated the average Murrican is and how morbidly obese everyone of you are? And that you have a serious gun and healthcare problem? Or a gang / police brutality problem? Or an ever increasing gap between the rich and poor? Or that your political system is deeply fucked, unlike real first world countries? Or that your country is run by and for corporations instead of by and for its people? Or that your infrastructure is at its worst state of its history? Or that the majority of your people are climate change deniers? Or that your entire country is utterly wasteful and inefficient? Or that you don't have any worker rights? Or that your education system is utterly flawed and the majority of students drown in insane debt? Or that you don't pay your waiters and need to tip them? Or that your country rather spends billions of billions on its useless and power-hungry military instead of fixing its domestic problems first? Or that your president is a russian puppet who is being extorted because of a piss-video? Or that your national security agency is spying on its citizens for no reasons other than giving the government more control over them? Or that there is no other "first world" country than the USA where people are more afraid of their government and vice versa? Or that the majority of US citizens are hollywood worshippers? Or that you have a serious neo nazi problem? Or that you have a serious drought problem due to political and financial greed? Or that you are rather hunting down whistle blowers who point out the major flaws of your country instead of fixing these problems? Or that you are killing millions of civilians in your remote oil wars? Or that you have an insanely high incarceration rate compare to other countries? Or that your country is not using the metric system, like literally every other country in the world?

-Your healthcare is expensive, but you have more options and some of the best facilities in the world (if you can afford it)
-Same with higher education
-Your taxes are actually much lower than the rest of the Western world

>-Your healthcare is expensive, but you have more options and some of the best facilities in the world (if you can afford it)
>-Same with higher education

but thats the carrot and the stick, very few actually get access to those things. and as for taxes you might be right but what we do pay does fuck all so i'd call it expensive.

America is the greatest country in the world with a lot of freedom. PLEASE stay there!

What's stopping you? Go! Don't forget to renounce your US citizenship!

i want to leave too. the shit you see here is so common people are blind to it and just say "alright bye, commie!" "you'll see how much worse europe is". but literally the only thing keeping me here was legal weed and i just realized WHY they legalized it, because it keeps me here and keeps me quiet.

If you are a poorfag then RIP, but if you're upper middle class then it's all good and you can mostly avoid all the negatives

Middle class is fucked too I'm middle class now and shit isn't great. I could be doing better for my kids abroad.

Kek Cancer survival rates are better in the US than Europe.

Except poorfags have Medicaid.

You're soft and addicted to drugs. Pathetic

thank you for your service.

no.
cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/research/articles/concord-2.htm

maybe if you average every country in the E.U. and compare it to the USA thats true, but thats not really fair is it?

Attached: you'rejustlying.png (1030x548, 54K)

That supports what said

not really. it shows we're the fucking same. thats typical american bullshit we do just as good and act like we're crushing it.

He said cancer survival rates are better in the US and that chart demonstrates for the most part he was right. Didn't imply anything further

Lol ok bud

obsessed