Do americans really work when they're this old?

Do americans really work when they're this old?

Attached: 1558061408483.jpg (720x888, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=NJOAb7Wj2l8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is the price of freedom

They get bored because they have no hobbies so they get an easy job in old age. Lots of retirees work in my area in stores and stuff.

He has to work for paying scholarship loan forever... (;_;)

Boomers voted to give their pensions away to soulless corporations that outsourced their jobs.

Looks like freedom also costs an arm and a leg.

>voted to
>implying the government wouldn't do it regardless

americans be like
>only 15 more years until ive paid off my student loans!

Attached: beamerican4.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

>this thread again

They work because they are bored
Another thing is, he's probably busy this saturday night, and you're at home wondering about him.

I know a millionaire that works weekends at my local hardware store, he's just lonely and likes talking to people

He made a promise.

Attached: yyzelk25ttc21.jpg (2448x3264, 664K)

Nope. Only less than 2 years

Attached: bern.png (720x1011, 87K)

virgin euro retiree
>sits at home alone waiting for family to get off work/school
>never leaves chair
>only mental stimulation is playing solitaire

chad walmart greeter
>Brags about how many men he killed to all the shoppers
>Constantly up and about, in peak physical condition
>Contributing to society

Wonder how elderly from this generation will be

>he's probably busy this saturday night, and you're at home wondering about him.

Attached: 1474076792007.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>Contributing to society
hate this meme
you're supporting the very system that opresses you, you're making the world worse not better

Imagine storming the beaches of Normandy, liberating Europe from the Nazis, losing an arm at the process, and your reward is to spend the next 70 years working at Walmart, giving fake smiles while you watch you nation get fatter and degenerate.

Attached: justendit.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>>Contributing to society
*contributing to Mr. Noseberg's yacht fund

fixed

lol

t. Private Joe Gomez

>Another thing is, he's probably busy this saturday night, and you're at home wondering about him.
yeah because he's slaving away

>They get bored because they have no hobbies

my dad, his hobby is annoying other people in his retirement

I wish he would start golfing

>you're supporting the very system that opresses you
is there any system that wouldn't result in this?

>Turkish
lol

you are seriously a sad little boy
he does it because he likes it

Having nothing to do all day is how you die. Keep yourself busy to keep on living.

>waiting for family to get off work/school
no?
fuck old people
we don't visit them

Older people still get their owed pensions though.

Most of these older people are working by choice

a lack of one

planned economy

Pvt. Moralez please go back to the kitchen and prepares the officers breakfast ASAP

>Boomers voted to give their pensions away
retard alert
My boomer dad gets 2 pensions from 2 different companies, plus hos social security

He gets over $7000 a month for nothing now

Damn. Both my parents worked themselves for almost fifty years and neither of them do anything in there retirement.
Iv'e told my dad to pick up some sort of a hobby and he just whines to me about him being boring.

>you're supporting the very system that opresses you
get a job you pathetic piece of shit

kill yourself bootlicker, you're the reason the jews will win

>the jews

Hierarchies are natural, how do you propose to stop them from forming even in anarchy?

That alone is not enough, just look at Mao Zedong

Do the Europeans that start this thread EVERY DAY really think they are better off than this guy?

He works for fun, he works because he is bored, and you tards are obsessing over him on a saturday night at euro time.

Get a life, HE HAS ONE.

appeal to nature falacy
I don't know, but I know how we'll get there and even if we started now none of us will live long enough to see it.

>He's retired but works because he's bored at home and his spouse likely died and his grandchildren don't visit him often so he wants to be social to feel like he's still alive

>This guy doesn't even know the people who keep making this thread exist yet they've spent plenty of their precious time thinking about him and posting his picture on a Cantonese noodle-knitting board

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>HE HAS ONE
clearly he doesn't if THIS is his idea of entertainmnet and fun

Apparently being retired is like being a student again, you spend all day fucking about doing nothing and living off other people's money.

Sounds pretty good desu.

Attached: 1344679436446.jpg (441x411, 15K)

I thought the main shit here is that he lacked an arm lmao.

and this is your idea of fun?

try to make fun of him on a Saturday night?

sad...

>That alone is not enough, just look at Mao Zedong
ok I looked up a photo, what now?

Being retired must be hell boring i imagine. I mean, i get really sad when i go home during summer because i do nothing there; now imagine having to deal with that sadness until you die + your body isn't even working as endeed anymore.

>and this is your idea of fun?
>try to make fun of him on a Saturday night?
yeah i'm also jacking off in the process and have music in the background
i tab into this from youtube videos
if i didn't like it I'd go for a walk or something

t.Don's grandson

>I mean, i get really sad when i go home during summer because i do nothing there
you have access to the internet don't you? that's all the knowlegde and media you could possibly need

Jose back to cleaning army toilets

i work with a gentleman who is 77 years old and been officially retired for 8 years.

he works because it keeps him from thinking too hard about his wife of 60 years who passed away 2 years ago.

I don't mind the idea so long as he is just doing it to keep his mind occupied at that age rather than it being an economical necessity.

If he had a lot of cash he wouldn't

he owned two gas stations and an Autoshop before retirement, i think he's done well for himself.

yeah, it's all right the frist two days. After that you just wake up at 7:am to go scroll through internet for 10 minutes; then you have run out of things to do, except for waiting for it to be 8 pm so you can go sleep again.
sometimes shit gets so boring i just get a bus to the other extreme of the town and then get back to my parent's house by walking.

bump

>appeal to nature falacy
I'm not saying hierarchies are good, just that they will occur naturally and will disrupt the vacancy of one.
>but I know how we'll get there and even if we started now none of us will live long enough to see it.
I've heard the same said by many hopeless ideologues
>ok I looked up a photo, what now?
Try digging a little farther than the surface of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

>After that you just wake up at 7:am to go scroll through internet for 10 minutes; then you have run out of things to do, except for waiting for it to be 8 pm so you can go sleep again.
download anime
watch anime

alternative

download video games
play video games

need more alternatives?

>muh sparrows

>paying off debt for rich kids that got to go to university
>serious poverty elsewhere in the country left unaddressed
>same people criticized R.Money for saying the poor already have a safety net, saying it isn't enough
How can anyone take Bernouts seriously?

>old retirees who don't need to work can easily get a job
>but young people who desperately need to work can't

Attached: smh gif.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Please counter or concede the argument, meme arrows don't accomplish anything for either of us.

Attached: 1558464318417.png (1920x1088, 2.4M)

Imagine killing Hitler for the Jews and losing your arm for this

Honest answer that everyone hates to hear? Young people are just lazy, or wont take jobs for the pay that they think is beneath them. Everyone wants to be a big shot starting out because mom and dad paid their college for them. If you want that, commission as an officer. You'll just be signing leave chits all day and have a pretty fucking easy life, but still that is too much for people that want to work in an office selling paper for dunder muffin and making bank for selling a stack of papers once a day. Its unrealistic.
These old people are working for minimum wage like 20 hours a week, that isn't a job a young person who wants to establish a career would be after anyways, its a dead end for them.

you know if good educations were available to the poor without destroying their lives, poverty would slowly fix itself

it's like, that kind of measure, in areas like education and healthcare and so on, is the only way that poverty CAN be fixed

so it's kinda dumb you're using that as an argument against probably one of the strongest options against poverty

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

Education is already available, you already have scholarships available to attend school, or paid apprenticeships.

No, I do not have sympathy for kids with massive student loan debt. Likewise, I also have no sympathy for the lenders that never get their money back, and the debt that should rightfully be void after seven years of non-payment, because it wasn't a good loan for a decent investment to begin with.
Having lived in ghetto and poor as fuck Newark, NJ, the problem isn't the money spent in education, its the culture of the people who live there. You could spend thousands upon thousands on kids in Newark, they would just vandalize everything and use the nicer buildings to sell drugs and live the thug life.
Universities and colleges should just start being more selective as to who they let join, rather than any kid who can pay. They should also axe departments that do nothing for the school and would never exist if said kids didn't receive these massive easy predatory loans.

>Education is already available, you already have scholarships available to attend school, or paid apprenticeships.
not for free, it's only available to you in a form that perpetuates economic slavery

poverty is never going away like that, it's only going to get worse

which is what's happening, good luck with that

Nice one, davido-kun

Attached: 1545430249455.png (1440x1920, 1.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=NJOAb7Wj2l8

euros will call this cope but in my anecdotal experience once you stop working you die. retirees just waste away, people who are still working into their old age stay sharp as a tack

My sister obtained a full ride scholarship and owes zero dollars to anyone, having already completed her Masters degree. She grew up in the same bad neighborhood as me as those other kids. Plenty of guys and gals I know got out and work decent jobs and obtained a great education as well.
If you actually study and set your mind to it, you can succeed. It is not the job of the government to act as a parent to these kids. If their parents failed them, that is their issue. Teachers constantly put out what is required of students, practically holding your hand through the entire process, I'm not sure what else you could ask of them except give them no strings attached free college attendance, which by the way is a horrible idea if you have any exposure to american college party and dont-give-a-fuck culture.
Its fairly simple to have a middle class life in the states, you just have to earn it. I am entirely opposed to increasing taxes and taking money away from everyone else in the middle class, because lets be honest, people with money will just cheat the system as they have through all of history.
Whats funny is that even in those extremely poor neighboorhoods, if people just didn't commit crime and cleaned up after themselves, it would be a pretty great place to live. Everyone has their circumstances and struggles, you shouldn't hold that as an excuse. If you had a bad upbringing, today is always a good day to turn things around, invest in yourself and get some skills. Don't expect the government to do it for you.

>but in my anecdotal experience once you stop working you die
That's because normalfags are fucking idiots without a lick of imagination or curiosity. Those morons feel the need for someone to tell them how to spent their time.
>people who are still working into their old age stay sharp as a tack
Don't conflate basic mental alertness with being sharp. All they are doing is the same shit they've spent decades doing, take them out of their comfort zone and they become dribbling morons.

>scholarships
scholarships are limited and therefore have only minor effect on the problem in question, depending on the proportion they might even make it worse

>Its fairly simple to have a middle class life in the states, you just have to earn it.
meaningless statement, given how your poverty rates are climbing

What braindead cunts like you don't realise is that a scholarship exists on the basis they only an extremely limited portion of the student population can ever be awarded one.
>Its fairly simple to have a middle class life in the states, you just have to earn it.
No, you have to be born into it, by fucking definition of how capitalist hierarchies are formed.

You sheltered, pig ignorant cunt.

>No, you have to be born into it, by fucking definition of how capitalist hierarchies are formed.
Don't try to school my fellow American on how life is in America if you're going to be saying such retarded things as this, or at all.

>plug computer into brain
>shitpost away

>most of it is incomprehensible due to Alzheimer's
>makes no difference anyway

>No, you have to be born into it,

>be me, immigrant child with immigrant parents who could barely speak English
>Raised in one of the poorest and most crime ridden cities in the USA
>All siblings made it out of poverty and have decent middle class lives
>I currently own my own home and make a great salary in a nice town in New England, at age 26 with a 2 year degree

Sure thing, Steve. Yeah I'm the sheltered one alright. Stop being lazy and get some fucking skills and a job.

America has the worst social security system in the world
So they have to keep working even when they are elderly

thanks for the hot take ben shapiro