Would you fight for your country?

Would you fight for your country?

Attached: fightforcountry.png (1984x1736, 609K)

>cowardtugal

> Bulgaria 25

Crazy, they used to be so nationalistic.

Were doomed, at least if we are invaded i know my blood will spill over CASTILLIAN soil

Attached: castilla2222.jpg (1532x2048, 849K)

Is there a better data than some 2015 poll?

For my country? Yes. For my country with a leftist goverment? Only if they King says so. But probably won’t because I like to wake up late and walk instead of running.

No. There's nothing worth fighting for left here. Can't wait to emigrate from this shithole.

For my country? Sure.
For this goverment? hahaha, no. And this goverment doesn't fight for this country.

>Poland
>47
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA
SO MUCH FOR THE "SAVIOR OF EVROPA" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1504636368178.png (334x440, 30K)

>0

Attached: 5e0.gif (266x349, 1.61M)

lolno

WTF Swedoids are so patriotic? Sweden is the most leftist country in Europe so they didn't should be more into pacifism stuff?

This.

You dont fight for your govt if you are invaded tho. You fight for the right to even have a govt.

Still better than practically every other EU member country. Calm down you kike.

Poland has nothing to save

Everyone above 30 has done conscription here (and its back now) and the idea of total defence has allways been pretty strong here. We just havent wanted to get involved in fighting for other countries.

>megaredpilledtugal.
Based.

Attached: brazil.png (1820x1320, 1.42M)

No.
T. Sergeant in the reserve

they are still snowniggers after all, it's just lying dormant waiting for a moment to chimp out.

This. We secretly dream about killing slavs even if we know its a battle we would loose.

I understand that's because of Russia reasons? Also did refugees which get Swedish citizenship also are conscripted?

Wtf I love Sweden now

This polls means nothing. Ukraine have high %, a lot of ukraians write in internet what tyey would fight for country - that's expectation.

In reality: about 500K-1000K (according to different sources) young ukrainian men escape to Russia ( including Crimea), Poland or Belarus from army service. They have a less then 100k troops on front.

Nobody wants to die for oligarchs in modern world, user.

noice paint skilllz achmed

>sergeant in the reserve
>mentions it on Jow Forums to impress people who dont realise the entirely unimpressive rank in finland

based finngol

You are conscripted at the age of 18, so if they came here before they turned 18 they can be yes. Most fail the tests tho as they are pretty difficult (the army dont want useless people anyway).

Thats in peacetime at least. In wartime anyone between the age of 18 and 47 can be conscripted, even if you are not a Swedish citizen.

And yeah, its because Russia is a dick and we dont want Gotland to be Crimea'd

Maybe. depends on who is attacking us and why

Sergeant is pretty low in all armies

I would fight just for the sake of fighting because I'm alpha and a massive Chad.

No, only for communism.

BASED

>patriotism is exclusively right-wing
>leftism is pacifism
Imagine being this retarded.

I don't have a country.

the left here hate USA and NATO more than the right wingers do

You are just a bunch of frozen lands. Great powers don't have interested in this, so you can stop be so selfish and brainwashed by your propaganda and relax.

Fighting russia is in our blood. We would probably lose again but going east to war would make my ancestors smile upon me.

I would join the invading troops

It's nothing in finland

Your ancestors are dead, relax dude.

Fuck no, I hate this gynocentric authoritarian shithole.

>1000k

Attached: Makeover_Me.jpg (750x498, 233K)

Killed while fighting against russian monkeys for the freedom of KONUNGARIKET SVERIGE

Frozen or not, there is a reson you have a shitload of troops near us and Finland. And it isnt because you think Finland will invade you.

>Would you fight for your country?
Yes. But not against Ukraine.

For the freedom of what? Кoнyнгapикeт cвepижe?

They arent in NATO. So they have an actual military threat.

For Dutch people fighting for your country means going to Afghanistan for America. Thats what they hear when you ask them this.

We dont even consider getting attacked. Russia would have to cross entire Europe. Were surrounded by Germany, France and the UK and protected by the USA. People cant even imagine getting attacked.

I hate this godforsaken shithole so passionately you can't even imagine

Based. In case of war many Russian women will be impregnated(forcibly or not) by tens of thousands Arabs and Africans and Russia will be successfully BLACKED. Even if Russians win war they will have thousands of mixed race children which will be for them like living shame.

Depends. Not in its current state.

I wouldn't be so happy about that. Both Russia and Germany will set their sights on Poland and Polish women will have the time of their lives.

time to conquer portugal

>My country?
>no of course not
>Israel?
>Of course I would, they're the chosen people!

Attached: 1560556948766.jpg (966x1200, 109K)

If the Netherlands gets attacked entire Europe has already fallen.

So not much would change then.

bump

well if the alternative is being shot in the back of the head then i guess