Do you love Japan?!

Do you love Japan?!

Attached: D6ejZawW4AIYay6.jpg (820x1200, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/skills/piaac/Literacy Sample Items.pdf
oecd.org/skills/piaac/Numeracy Sample Items.pdf
nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/litproficiencylevel.asp
nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/numproficiencylevel.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol @poland

They barely know how to use PC's.

now imagine Korea

What do you expect? Old people won't know how to read which is why even a country like Singapore is so low.

I love Do you love Japan threads.

65 isnt old its boomer age

"Singapore" would be even worse, because in that specific case they are not counting migrant workers

>Finland
I don't know how to do anything.

what do they count as a basic skill?

sure you do you know how to turn on your computer thats a gift you should cherish

are you an english teacher

What are basic skills?

Solving level 1 OECD tests like pic related.

Attached: Untitled.png (2056x1440, 876K)

those come from PISA (15-year-olds in enrolled in school), OP is showing PIAAC (16-65 year-olds living in households except for Singapore where reults furthermore include only "permanent residents"), they also use a different test
see here
oecd.org/skills/piaac/Literacy Sample Items.pdf
oecd.org/skills/piaac/Numeracy Sample Items.pdf

and see here for description of levels

nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/litproficiencylevel.asp
nces.ed.gov/surveys/piaac/numproficiencylevel.asp

Don't condescend him.

thanks

i can't believe almost 40% of t*rks are illiterate/retarded

now imagine a country like I don't know Laos or Egypt

hai

yes

kawaii

Does OP love Japan?

Consider what some of these countries were like 50 years

In the 70s and 80s koreans were primarily used as migrant labour in the middle east instead of the current assortment of poos.

what

Koreans in the Arab world used to form a major part of the worldwide Korean diaspora

I'm sure it wasn't done at the massive scale it's done today with Filipinos and South Asians

:3

whats a basic skill? Using a rice cooker?

Wtf Chile

now imagine Uruguay or Argentina

No Brazil?

>OECD

Oh.

No, countries don't have to be an OECD member to participate but Brazil didn't join
www.oecd.org/skills/piaac/about/piaac1stcycle/

It's meaningless here unless it's divided by state.

Imagine that even we have that 5 % that is literally retarded. I would’ve guessed it was a tenth of that.

now imagine a country like Kyrgyzstan

In regards to those who wonder about anal prolapse, I can only reassure you that I truly enjoy it. I was fortunate to get it while in a young age when my male friends were in their teens. Being older, I can feel my desire for anal prolapse slowly fade. My penis has shrunk from 30 cm over 5 years down to 5.5 cm now. And I'm very proud about this, as the prolapse isn't just a physical fact but it's a spiritual experience, as there is peace in God within me and it's allowing me to enjoy the feeling and pleasure more as a witness of Jesus Christ.

what

i deadass dont know how to use the washing machine and im 19

Hello post war commie education in a cratered country where everyone with more education than a shoe shiner got shot in the back of the head by nazis and then by commies.

We rank well in actual education and student comeptition.

You get work solely because you're cheap

We had the some of the best education in the world during commie times though. And we still regularly outperform students from foreign competitions in universities. Was Poland that bad even then?