Why do they defend blacks but hate on indios?

Why do they defend blacks but hate on indios?

Attached: istockphoto-961226640-612x612.jpg (612x350, 21K)

Nobody cares about blacks here. Also, American Indians are shot dead by the American police more than anyone else, so you are one to talk,

But Mexicans look like indios, how are indios seen as a distinct group being shotted at, if you're both the same?

>Nobody cares about blacks here

I don't care about either just dont put them on my face everyday and make all entertaintment media about them.

>just dont put them on my face everyday and make all entertaintment media about them.

whats wrong with having lots of indios in entertainment media, arent most mexicans indios?

bump

> arent most mexicans indios?
no

they are more than 50% amerindian, that makes them indios

So if a person is more than 50 % European that mean is white?

yes unless you are mixed with west african

Americans must learn the difference between a mestizo and an indigenous

Attached: mexicanos-aficionados.jpg (700x325, 79K)

the average mexican is more amerindian thsn them

T. Spic

phenotype and culture is what makes you white, people with arab, asian or amerindian admixture who are mostly white usually look white and behave like whites

I hate niggers

Spic cope no half Mexican or hapa looks white also, greasers and dunecoons have violent cultures where they behead people DON’T compare them to me!

im talking about castizos harnizos and quapas, i never said mestizos and hapas look white and people who mix with europeans usually abandon their culture

"Mexican mafia leader tries to ethnically cleanse California of blacks"

That's where you're wrong kiddo

im talking about mexicans not mexican americans

Well here's an anecdotal tale. My cousin who was in middle school came to visit from MX. We go to a grocery store and there was a black couple coming out and going to their car where that passed us. My cousin goes to the other side of the parking lot. The car across from uss you know what I mean? Well anyways we asked her what was up. She said that she didn't want to get close because black people have lice.