How bad was your visit to France?

How disappointed were you when you visited France?
I bet you found the country run down and filled with shitskins far from the nice atmosphere depicted in movies, didn't you?
How does it compare with other countries?
Also where did you go?

Attached: arc de triomphe.jpg (288x175, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/siW-wd3HeIs
youtube.com/watch?v=58XPsyWDEkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump fuckers

hello!

hi

Never visited France and never will , I don't like popular places

25 minutes on and still not a single response

Attached: pleur.jpg (217x250, 7K)

the country has many unpopular places worth visiting though

Stayed with a family for a month in Paris and little time in Marseille and it kind of ruined my expectations about Europe in general desu, the country side is very comfy though which was an upside

>be pure and innocent japanese girl
>visit france
>get whit*oided

Attached: C1wVjXOUkAEMRmz.jpg (728x518, 92K)

I was expecting something like this youtu.be/siW-wd3HeIs
but yeah, really disappointed because my wallet was missing too, thank god that day I wasn't bringing that many cash

It's ok, compared to Australia where everything is spick and span it must be a shock.

Good

I lived in France for about 3 months and here's my opinions on it
>How disappointed were you when you visited France
not disappointing because expectations were already incredibly low
>I bet you found the country run down and filled with shitskins far from the nice atmosphere depicted in movies, didn't you?
Meh, I lived in a small town in the east and didn't see that many non whites, of course the closer you got to Paris the more you saw. It actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting
>How does it compare with other countries
I enjoyed Italy, Luxembourg, Germany, and Switzerland more but I though france was better than Belgium and Spain
>Where did you go
Lived in Tournus, but traveled all around the south of the country. Only went up north towards Paris once but didn't actually go to Paris.

He is average as fuck

France ? C'est parfait !

I'm sure of that , but I'm afraid frensh will be racist towards me in unpopular places

He is Chilean murderer.

why is this news worthy in japan?

Ok thanks for your feedback

I was in Carnac and I thought it was fantastic.
I really want to visit and see France some more.
Have some sick French hard rock/proto metal from the 80's.
youtube.com/watch?v=58XPsyWDEkw

I went to Boulogne about 13 years ago. It was pretty nice, rained all day, reminded me of home.

I went into a bakery and the dude there spoke literally no English except for "yes" and "no", but I managed to buy a croissant anyway. It was the most buttery, creamy croissant I've ever tasted.

> go to Japan
> Have sex
> half an hour later I'm at every news channel in the country

Be respectful of our culture and our traditions, act and dress modestly and don't worry France is a great nation

>please confirm my obsessional right wing delusion that France is a shithole overrun by mean brown people
How fucking much of a pathetic self-hating cuck can one person be? France never was like depicted in the movies.

Really? I didn't know the story..

Not to be disrespectful but I heared frensh are racist towards Arabs

She is missing and this Chilean dude is the prime suspect.

You are welcome to come back again fren

Make sure you come across as a tourist and not as à filthy immigrant

I ran through CDG airport to catch a Air France flight back to the states after a (lovely) trip to Greece. Alright airport, great view of the city and seaside countryside taking off. Pretty classy airline in comparison to American carriers

Tu vois OP, les gens aiment la France.

Yes I have heard Carnac was pretty nice but never went there. Also Britany in general has a good reputation specially among Brits/Irish people.

Japanese people started to hate France because French police didn't arrest him and he already run away to Chile.

when gene-editing becomes reality you can make your country wh*Te again

Oui mais c'est quand même mitigé

Really funny considering that a japanese murderd and ate a girl in france and never got jail time in Japan

Cool but you were lucky because CDG has mixed reviews to say the least.

I've been there three times, the only place i didn't like was paris. I went to the southwest basque part some and i've also been to the northwest part that touches germany. it's beautiful, i don't understand why americans act like they don't like the french. all the french people i've met have been super nice to me.

It's like poetry, it rhymes

J'avoue mais quand même Paris ne représente pas la France, tu élimine les métropoles et la France est un beau pays.

t. Parisien qui souffre lentement des politiques d'immigration

Lol, French actually has a word for meme

Attached: 1565729687074.gif (512x392, 460K)

don't come here it's a hellhole filled with arabs and niggers
there are practically no white people left

it was so bad that I'm not visiting Paris ever again

Kek. Yes it means "same" or "still"

*northeast whoops

Based and go spend your money in small towns it's much better value for money.

It means "same" but "pareille" also means same they are used differently

The other guy's a retard.
Nobody's racist towards Levantines. Plus there's already millions of nafri, no one cares about your origins here.

It was exactly as I had expected. Not even a little bit worse. Of course, I did expect the worst.

Good to know but yes regions tend to have better ratings for tourist the the big cities.

Right, you're based.

*thanWher

>How disappointed were you when you visited France?
i was tired the entire time, i was a bit disappointed at how dirty the streets were
>I bet you found the country run down and filled with shitskins far from the nice atmosphere depicted in movies, didn't you?
honestly, it wasn't even that bad in terms of the demographics saw many blacks, arabs, asians, and whites. they didnt bother me
>How does it compare with other countries?
i think spain is better for tourists
>Also where did you go?
paris, i went for 2 weeks on a school trip

I have spent 1 day in France. Strasbourg. Came from Germany. I was there just before that shooting or whatever at the Christmas market. Beautiful city but felt so sorry for the people who worked to build it. There was a bridge I walked on that went to Germany and I met some French and Germans sitting at the park (elderly people) and a negro came and started spray painting a building right in front of us as we talked. The look on their faces was the one thing I will never forget, even more memorable than the cathedral... utter dejection and sadness.

Where

I liked it.

ONLY SAW THE COUNTRYSIDE. PRETTY WHITE IF YOU ASK ME

Where did you go Sven?

So? That was like 50 years ago meanwhile this happened in 2017

Même: Even if it is or just Even if
Pareille: Similar
Is that accurate? Took it from deepl

pic related was the first photo I took in paris when I went there in 2007 and even back then there were hundreds of negroes and gypsy kids walking around trying to sell you stupid shit/pickpocket you and the police didn't do anything. It was mostly limited to tourist attractions though, Paris itself was still very nice aside from certain banlieues which nobody would go to anyway

Attached: get outta my way assholes.jpg (2048x1536, 201K)

Everyone thing white compared to Portugal

Is there any countryside with castle like Spain worth visiting in France?

Paris. I have also been to Monaco so I had to go through N*ce.

>How disappointed were you when you visited France?
Not at all, because I visted nice places in France like Strassburg and southern France around Bordeaux, not Paris.

Yes, the Loire Valley. Probably the highest concentration of world class chateaux in Europe.

karma is real

>Même: Even if it is or just Even if
Even if Meme si
>Pareille: Similar
Yes

I saw one of your people pick pocketing tourists in paris, so i left and never returned to your shithole.

I literally had Paris syndrome. Shaking even as I remember it.

never been to france

I like France a lot. My first visit to Paris was better than my second though, Paris has gone even more downhill in past 5 years.

Paris Syndrome....

Based. Gonna look into this

What are some nice places to visit in france that are not overcrowded tourist traps?

Paris was great. I stayed in the 19th arrondismont and chilled and played soccer and video games with the local youth after a long day of touring around

underrated

alright, thank you for the correction.

Why you so hate france?

>Japanese started to hate France

Nope
Actually people forgot that news.

Avoid Paris and avoid the Côte d'Azur. That's about it. Bretagne is nice, Alsace is nice, the Alps are nice, so are the Pyrenees, the Loire Valley is good too if you're into castles. There are many, many great places to visit in France (ask the Dutch, German or Brits, or even the Spanish or Italians. They all flock here during the summer, especially the first three).

The back country of south-east France, Normandy, Brittany, Pyrénées, Atlantic coast..

The police recognized his crime in the murder video.
But they announced the criminal of other continent.
It's said that the French police had been waiting that he escape outside their jurisdiction.