JUST WORK HARD FOR 25 YEARS WHILE PINCHING EVERY PENNY TO INVEST IT AND "RETIRE EARLY" AND BEGIN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BRO...

>JUST WORK HARD FOR 25 YEARS WHILE PINCHING EVERY PENNY TO INVEST IT AND "RETIRE EARLY" AND BEGIN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BRO, IT'LL BE WORTH IT AND IT'S EASY BRO THINK ABOUT HOW FUN IT WILL BE TO FINALLY START LIVING YOUR LIFE AT 45-50 INSTEAD OF HAVING EXCELLENT MEMORIES TO LOOK BACK ON OF YOUR YOUTH IT'S EASY

Attached: 1564099630040.png (390x348, 125K)

bump 2

I agree, FIRE movement is retarded

I'm only buying a house and a car because it makes my mother happy, I only want to watch cartoons

thats why you must do business

>Anonymous 08/17/19(Sat)19:09:15 No.110021386▶
Take the s.w.e.a.t pledge snowflakes

why are there so much Algerians on Jow Forums?

What is life?

Attached: 1565812432335.jpg (206x245, 11K)

I've been working hard since I was 16, I'm 23 now. I don't pinch every penny but I try to save and invest well. I don't plan to retire early I just plan to have enough money. I can't say it was easy but it certainly wasn't hard. Work is somewhat fun and if you have plenty of friends then off of work is great.
I don't understand the point of this post just work hard you goddamn lazy retard.

>Bjorn complaining about life in one of the most developed and richest country of the world
firstworldfags should be hanged

>he thinks algerians only post with algeria flag
Jow Forums is rightful algerian clay

i will have 200k usd saved in 5 years time.
i have a thirdie passport

let's go boys.

>3rdworldfag triggerd at the mere veiw of a little firstworld flag.
Back to the jungle with you

dont know
because there is nothing to do here

>join navy at 18
>retire at 38 with pension
>work anywhere else you want to supplement pension and roth IRA

Attached: 1744338-bigthumbnail[1].jpg (450x325, 83K)

same. given the choice i'd just play minecraft all day but i don't want to disappoint my ancestors

Nothing is stopping you from having a family and kids and playing minecraft. My wife is playing minecraft right now actually.

Reading posts like this make me think i haven't done so bad in my life...

What if I told you that there is only one very autistic algerian poster?

The life strategy:

Find a job you like.
Do it and try to be good at it.
If you get bored change your career.
If not able to find a job you like, find the easiest one.
Always prioritize free time over money.
Always prioritize entertainment, hobbies and living the moment over saving every penny like a jew.
Don't watch numbers in your bank account go up until you die, spend the fucking money you absolute faggot.
Adaptation is almost always better than planning. When planning goes wrong you kill yourself like asians do when they can't get into a good university. When you adapt, things can go wrong and you won't end up homeless.
Prioritize having a good life by yourself over getting a girlfriend to live miserably. Love seems great but it gets old and is expensive. Only try to actively find a girlfriend if you are already in a good position and don't fall for complete whores.
Learn shit you retard, you don't want your brain to die before you do.
Prioritize living with your family over paying rent to live by yourself like a fucking faggot. If you have no reason to leave, then don't. Social pressure is not a valid reason.

There's more, but this shit should be enough to make your life better. If you can't do one of these things or you disagree with it, then just ignore it like the fag you are, but try to follow the other ones.

I unironically wish my parents told me this when I was a kid desu.

Although I disagree with
>Don't watch numbers in your bank account go up until you die, spend the fucking money you absolute faggot.
And I would add that starting your own business, even if it's a side hussle, is literally the only way to get large amounts of money in life.
Getting a job means you have given in to a life of mediocrity. Which is fine. But it can't hurt to also try some other ways of making money and see if something works.

Oh yes, you can add starting your own business as a little objective that changes some things. Just don't spend everything you have on it, you always have a high probability of failure.
I didn't add it because at least here in Brazil opening your own business is really fucking hard and expensive, and closing it if you fail is even more expensive.
Still a possibility, though.

200 years ago if a dude was as broke and hopeless as me he'd go into the woods, start chopping down trees, and start a wood business. now i can't even do that. fuck modernity

Here opening a business costs 50 euro (the modal wage is 36k a year).
And you need to start doing administration.

lol
I wish it was as easy as that to open one here.
My sister tried to open one, it failed and my dad had to sell his car just to pay for her debts.

>tfw work 30 years and reach the age of 60, then take the average of my last 5 years of my career and get paid that annually from a private pension until death

You need to sign up at the chamber of commerce. It has a 50 euro administration fee. And done.

You don't need anything else.
But most people want administration software for 5 to 10 euro a month.
And a dedicated bank account (business accounts are between 5 and 10 euro a month, but free for the 12 to 18 months).

But you are allowed to do your own administration. Or use your normal bank account.

What makes it so hard in Brazil then? You'd assume countries like Brazil would want people to start for themselves, to get people out of poverty.

I believe they are trying to simplify it right now, but it's too much bureaucracy to do things here. Long as fuck process to open one, expensive, you are obligated to immediately hire some people just because the government says so, and closing it if you fail is even more of a headache than opening it.
I really hope they fix this shit. I fucking hate governments.

Closing your business here is free. You tell the chamber of commerce you quit. And done.

>Just have a trust fund, bro.

Attached: 1568255742998.jpg (1242x1394, 184K)

Yeah, it makes no sense to not be easy to do it, but the Brazilian government is not really known for their efficiency, logic and honesty.

You can even do it all online. From your bed.

Until you earn 20k you also effectively only pay like 10% taxes over your profit.

>the earth will not ecologically collapse in 25 years

20k a year I mean.