California is 54% white and Asian., and with half Asians/whites, it’s close to 57%

California is 54% white and Asian., and with half Asians/whites, it’s close to 57%

We won’t give this state up without a fight

Attached: 7A9FB711-22ED-415C-AA4C-B08AB0BFA6DC.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Margid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad it isnt 0% white

What part of California are you from?

Newport Beach

you have unlimited access to big booty latinas
why would you want flat assed white girl or fight for state that hates your race

Baldwin park where you at

Don't you have homework to do?

Attached: kids.jpg (855x920, 79K)

whites in California fight to disenfranchise themselves

You made this thread yesterday. Also, as with yesterday's thread half of the "asians" in CA are flips aka water mexicans.

I Said ..... BALDWIN PARK WHERE YOU AT

and other half is chinese (jews of asia)

based

hes an incel

>another who is wh*Te thread

Attached: 1560437254484.jpg (900x900, 83K)

For the last time, we aren't on your fucking side cracker. Asians for Asians, but even then, I'd sooner fight with Mexicans than whites.

>Whites and Asians
California's already lost. Fuckin' insects

t. rodriguez

I SAID BALDWIN PARK WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT

Lmao seriously

Based

there is also the largest vietnamese population outside of vietnam. they're actually based.

Fuck california

And fuck weed.

california is rightful margid clay

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Margid.html

Attached: mexicid sonorid californid.jpg (540x755, 227K)

come and get it ricardo

Attached: photo-1510342506674-b0e06cc2c8d3[1].jpg (1000x1250, 79K)

mexicans are flat as a table, dominicans up in ny are the ones with the culos

its only the more amerindian (asiatic) mexicans who are flat

How the fuck do you know about Baldwin Park?

Paramount here

why is he brown?

It has the largest Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian and Filipino population out of all the states

All their women - pro white

I'm drunk and couldn't find a rifle pointing photo that didn't have the stock photo nonsense. Also it's California so I don't have to explain the skin color.

Whites and Asians in the rest of the US are united. Why not in Cali?

We consider them white in Texas

I live in Newport as well, fuck this place.

>california
Lol let it die stupid Jow Forums fag

Are you talking about incel mass shooters?

Attached: 1535402465027.png (420x778, 22K)

Attached: ZEMsLhQ.png (1125x1051, 227K)

>38.8% Hispanic and Latinx
>37.9% Non-Hispanic White
>13.9% Non-Hispanic Asian
>5.5% Non-Hispanic Negro

Kek, don’t the democrats want full on illegal spic waves? As well as the corporations who run the country.

get out of aztlan, Anglo you don't belong here

whites are subhumans

Lmao, this was from my Highschool in LA

Attached: nice.png (432x452, 199K)

why would whites and asians work together?

Yellow Fever fags think they Asians like them

In every other state Asians and whites work together

California is not representative of Asians

The Asians will help. Whites can import millions of them to balance it out

Asians don't like you, soy boy, your Asian girlfriend does not display the actual male opinion

Are you a hapa?

Asian women are half the Asians. Male opinions don’t matter

Delusional pigskin you must go back to the shithole state you came from. We Asians will rule here with our Mexican brethren.

The sooner US is gone the better.

Legitimately I see more Asian guys with White gfs these days than the other way around. Kpop has done wonders for Asian guys.

>In every other state Asians and whites work together
Not in liberal ones which hold the majority of asians. Most asians only care about themselves and like to cuck whiteys out of properties. Asians despite having family values still vote liberal because they favor bringing more of their kin to continue their secret conquest. Especially after Trump fucking over relations with China, asians won't side with whites anymore.

shut the fuck up yellowfag

basado

White male opinions don't matter, you're all degenerate pillbillies. Asians are actually civilized people and have been ever since your melanin deprived ape forefathers were smearing woad on your faces and chimping out.

More to the point, why should a superior peoples tolerate "working" together with whites? Whites are lazy degenerate thieves who can only steal ideas from Asia. whites can be teachers, car salesmen, and servants, but their race is unsuited for civilized work

this
that's just one thing in california, in states like NJ or NY asians are fucking racist with blacks and any kind of latin
I grew up in the US by the way

desu asians outside california suck white dick like a banana pequeno

here we go again jealous whiteoids because Asians are besties with Aztlan.

Just because a lot are racist to blacks/latinos doesn't mean we like whites retards

Ny latinos are black carribeans not mexican

We came from Asia, gringo, we have a blood connection

>ASIANS LIKE US

Attached: average white shooters.png (1639x757, 1.8M)

imagine if all white worshipping asian women gets to have kids with white male. The next hapa generation would have severe internal racism because how much these hapa scums would argue their whiteness they inherited from their white father.

Theyd be like latinos lol

Yeah there are more Asians in New York and NJ than CA

Honestly a large hapa boom would be fucking terrible for everyone, shootings everywhere, cringe soy boy fathers who married Asians not knowing how to raise children, it would be a catastrophe, Hapas inherit the worst from both parents

cringe

>The sooner Russia is gone the better.
FTFY

not only that but it just adds another layer of unwarranted discrimination because how batshit crazy asian moms would condition their mutt children that they are part white and being proud of being "white".

I did not mean that
Asians are very closed

Asians don't want to be white retard, they literally lose 5 IQ if they're white

>they literally lose 5 IQ if they're white
best hope they don't decide to be white then

Attached: 1509407199710.jpg (783x590, 82K)

Filipinos aren't Asians. If they're considered Asians, they are lower htan shit

I'm half White and half Chinese

California is rightful American clay, the original ethnic population will be replaced though

cringe and unFreeAztlanPilled

>All their women - pro white

pro spic more likely since most of them are r*manists anyway

Dude go get help you fucking retard you’ve made this thread everyday since summer started and no just because some ugly ass Asian bitch likes you doesn’t mean all Asians like white people. Asian men hate white men and Asian women hate white women

But women are half the population

Tell me the logic of Asians not allying with Whites?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: americans.jpg (1200x800, 246K)

Look at all the tension and segregation between Asians and Spics in California

Memes aside, I have a question. Am I just browsing Jow Forums too much, or does yellow fever appear to be spreading?

Allying for what?

Against Mexicans. Asians and Whites combined far outnumber Mestizos in California

don't listen to this fag I can personally take out over 500 wh*teoids with a stroke of my ak

Attached: Phone 1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

And what's supposed to achieve with that alliance ?

are incels incels because low libido or because they can't get a free sex?

And Why exactly Why does the asians would side with the cumskins? Also are you counting hispanic (((Whites))) in your stats?

Anyway bring it on, as if soyboys and chink twinks posed any thread to mestizo BVLLS

>California is 54% white and Asian., and with half Asians/whites, it’s close to 57%
What are you trying to insinuate here? Asians are shitskins and the complete opposite of whites.

Attached: 1534760024583.jpg (474x698, 102K)

We can't fight against our Asian brothers, we have Mongoloid blood in our veins

mestizos are literally asians though

mestizos are what hapas will look like after 1-2 generations kek

Attached: 1537642057370.png (264x179, 50K)

Wanna know a secret? Most Asian neighborhoods in California outside of South OC and parts of Silicon Valley are heavily mixed with Hispanic areas

SGV, East Bay, SF, LA, North OC, Sac, SD, etc. all have heavy Hispanic/Asian areas

based

another cringe mestizos and hapas are the same thing post

Most Spics live in Black areas in California though. Blacks and Spics are connected at the hip

So? We Also have Caucasian and negroid blood and that dosent keep us from fucking up cumskins and niggers

So why do Mexicans shoot and decapitate other Mexicans? lmao

For drugs nigger, what else? Plus isnt the DR Also a muredrous shithole where you kill your star boreball players?

uh

>tf
>tp

Attached: based gangs.jpg (1233x748, 272K)

And soon they will be targeting Asians. This is why they're gonna be crawling to the white man's arms

No, soon they'll be targeting wh*tes, and when that happens the Sino-Mestizo alliance will be born

Attached: slant eyed beans.png (465x512, 205K)

Are you serious retard?

There's a lot of tension between Asians and Hispanics in the US