Is this store any good. This just opened up next to me in America, and I heard it was German

Is this store any good. This just opened up next to me in America, and I heard it was German.

Attached: 1559723316744.png (800x959, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpO-x4YAxNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aldi is okay but you should have asked for Lidl.

>This just opened up next to me in America
This is the first time I've seen an american refer to their own country like this.

Attached: 1547868927794.jpg (640x640, 49K)

I'm being respectful to intnigs

WHY IS THE LOGO SO FORBODING AND UGLY

I thought it was a bank next to me for the last 5 months.

hello!

oh god romania. I'm sorry they stole your flag scheme.

They sell off brand shit that's not as bad as walmart brand shit

It's off brand and far worse than any other store brand shit. That's why it's cheaper

Avoid

ACSHULLY.. I tried both walmart and aldi, and aldi has far superior products. Walmart food is literal shit garbage.

Oh, found the problem. You're retarded

no, i'm just not poor and uncultured where i'm forced to shop at wal shart because unlike you.. i have options. ;^)

Attached: 1555672327119.png (500x281, 171K)

Already well-established that you're mentally retarded. Sorry user. There's no cure

>t. seething poorfag.

if poorfags could be taught, they wouldn't be poor.
quite sad actually.

Calm down retard

Ha! Americans got the bad one.

Attached: Logo_von_Hofer_(Süd)_seit_2017.png (945x1134, 63K)

>t. 500k$ in debts and an oxycotin addiction

I'm sure there are nice ones, but the one I visited in Germany look as though the wares had been arranged by a bulldozer.

we have both

Fellow patriots; take it from an American who lived in Germany:
This man is your friend
He speaks the truth

Aldi's cheap stuff is actually produced by the same brands as the expensive stuff in other stores lol

It's not. It's lower in quality than comparable store brands

t. walmart shill

Kroger shill actually

Kroger is the most mediocre grocery store in existence.

Tough shit

Tough for you maybe. I have trader joes, aldi, whole foods and publix within walking distance from me.

I also have krogers next to me, but thats nothing to be excited about.

>krogers

lol fucking hick

Publix!

There are no Aldis in the parts of France I know.
But I think it's like Lidl.
Lidl is ok, it feels like shopping in a third world country, you feel so rich.
Food is not bad at all, often the same products but without the brand and advertising, and cheaper.
But it's too far to walk, and I confess that groceries are a social experience for me, my only one, so I'd rather spend my neetbux at monoprix where I can smell the fanny of young tourists and still buy cheap stuff, down below in the aisles.

I know, krogers is for white trash. retard

>krogers

Attached: hayseed.jpg (276x299, 20K)

basically. sucks for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpO-x4YAxNk

>basically. sucks for you.

Attached: wojak 1.png (205x246, 9K)

your seed is weak.

>your seed is weak.

Attached: 1565734987395.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Attached: 1548154682979.gif (500x254, 898K)

>>your sneed is weak

Attached: 1557285580755.jpg (301x490, 26K)

Godawful. Full of turks and indians and shit. Sells expired meat.

Aldis is based, even the owner is based.

The Albrechts’ obsession with privacy — living behind fortress-like security on estates overlooking the Ruhr valley, rarely snapped by paparazzi, never making public statements — derived in part from Theo’s experience in December 1971, when he was kidnapped at gunpoint by Heinz-Joachim Ollenburg, a lawyer with gambling debts, and his accomplice Paul Kron. Theo was held for 17 days in Ollenburg’s Düsseldorf office, but so nondescript was his appearance — he favoured cheap, ill-fitting suits — that the kidnappers demanded to see his ID to make sure they had snatched the right man. He responded by haggling over the ransom sum, which was eventually fixed at seven million Deutschmarks, and was delivered to a highway rendezvous by the Bishop of Essen. Ollenburg and Kron were caught and jailed, but only half of the money was recovered. Albrecht went to court to claim it as a tax-deductible business expense.

Nah Aldı is Turkish, so Germans should feel right at home there

whole foods

your sneed is weak