How normal is it to not have weekly sex in your cunt as a mid-twenties male?

How normal is it to not have weekly sex in your cunt as a mid-twenties male?
Serious question considering my friends unironically gave me a group talk on my lack of sex/gfs (they all have qt gfs).

Attached: help.jpg (474x345, 25K)

normal if you're a sexy Chad or if you have a gf

otherwise no

This is the most normie country on the planet.

I'm like a 7/10, so I'm pretty much living in a virgin purgatory.

All the time, my roommate brings home different guys every weekend.
I once ended up jacking off to the sound of her moaning

Yeah American culture is all about money and pussy at the end of the day.
Nothing else matters in this country srs.

Is she qt?

Yes she is

normal. 20% of males have 80% of the sex.

relatively few of the 20-something year old men i know get laid on a regular basis, and these are generally people who would widely be understood to be normies.

THE most chad guy I know only had sex like once a month if that. Refuses to fuck any but the hottest chicks on tinder, just swipes no on fairly attractive women because they're "boring" or soulless.

She just tryna get as much dick as possible before hitching up?

He's most likely bisexual deep down

All my normie friends have never heard of a pepe meme and don't understand the term "unironically". I wish I could get back to that level of ignorance.

That's incel bs for the most part. Average dudes still get steady pussy and have many kids.

yeah, this sort of person, roughly. in my experience a lot of them aren't having regular sex.

Yeah but my close friends were giving me proper shit-talking while they haven't been on tinder in like months. It was annoying af more than anything.

>my chad brother used to have a different girl every week
>now he settled down and has kids
>I never talk about sex or relationships
>out of the blue he suggested I'd import some asian
>I don't even like asians
Sigh

Why aren't you chad if you have the genes?

well at this point i'm fairly certain everybody in my life expects me to be perpetually single, so i'm never subject to any of that.

As a kid I was quite attractive, but I wasn't really interested in sex. I was more into video games. I also lived in a remote village and was quite reserved.
Then all of the sudden everyone had a life and I was expected to have it as well. Eek.

I did have some girls who asked me out, but they were all ugly. Which seemed like a waste of time to me.

Yeah you sound like me at this point in my life. I grew up in a very conservative household and felt like I was being groomed for a certain type of wife.

The best advice I've received is to get really fit, and then you can just pick which thot you want at the moment. Eases the suffering quite a bit.

>How normal is it to not have weekly sex in your cunt as a mid-twenties male?

very normal. Most men(80%-90%) have sex only once or twice in their whole twenties. I personally had sex only two times,once when i was 21 and once when i was 26,both times in the brothel with prostitutes so actually they dont even count. I would be sexless virgin if prostituin was illegal.

I used to get tipsy before dates with ugly girls. Only way to keep the erection.

Must be a completely different culture out there. I had buddies in HS who regularly fucked with thotties. Most of them are unemployed at this point, but it is what it is.

i got fit and men are the only ones who ever comment on it

I don't think I could live with a girl I don't like. I don't have high standards, but I do have certain preferences when it comes to face and hair color. And sometimes less attractive girls also meet those criteria. But it seems uglier girls are very skeptical if you approach them.

Fit thots should be craving you

Uglier girls usually want to compensate for their looks by being with gigachad in this era. They're deluded. Only advice I could give is to move to a region where such girls who fit your preferences.

not like they don't have plenty of other options; fit guys are a dime a dozen these days

Girls are also dime a dozen. But we're still looking for one.

particularly fit girls are few in number, relative to the number of fit guys, though.