This generation needs a war

>this generation needs a war

Attached: 7b0.jpg (746x982, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2019/07/06/no-grunts-under-26-250k-bonuses-dods-most-radical-ideas-transform-infantry.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY&ved=0ahUKEwitusLnlYvkAhWxlosKHb4SB-QQ3ywISTAC&usg=AOvVaw1KeJduNNCybUCBC4LY4io8
navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/07/31/trump-nixes-nams-for-4-prosecutors-tied-to-seal-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1565926309982.jpg (310x464, 47K)

genuinely believe humans are desinged to war and that it's hard coded into our biology over thousands of years.

Attached: 1559560914753.jpg (208x243, 4K)

imagine thinking that

I don't want to suffer, I don't want to die.

If there ever is a war in Europe, most of you faggots will flee to America just like the arabs

Crossings my fingers we get to see something before we die.... Long as it's not a nuke, that's like getting out in the first round.

>Race war

Attached: 4v81e865p5lx.png (1128x474, 752K)

i want to be drafted and sent off to some foreign monkey land, come back with bad nightmares, be lauded as a hero, and have the government take care of me for the rest of my life. we were so close with venezuela

I don't know about wars, what I do believe is that men weren't made for 9 hours a day cuck box office jobs.

why

Attached: fishcat.jpg (480x672, 45K)

If that happened they can go to Canada lots of space but they will need to have their sister marry us Chinese bulls

you're a kraut, you suffer since 1648

Actual war is unpractical now, it's all about trade wars and proxy wars.

I agree. Zoomers will be the one fighting it tho.

Attached: 1565950871271.gif (652x562, 449K)

There wont be a draft. The military is already tired of weak moocher grunts and is trying to get actual hardcore motherfuckers to join.
military.com/daily-news/2019/07/06/no-grunts-under-26-250k-bonuses-dods-most-radical-ideas-transform-infantry.html

Right now there are tons of marines scoring top marks across the board, max scores in all evals and still not making rank because there is no need for that many of them.
Unless you're an absolute beast of a man or can do some specialized difficult job like be a combat diver, its doubtful they'd send you anywhere. You'd be in the motor pool.

based

Attached: 1553258438199.jpg (249x249, 7K)

they're so apathetic that they'll literally do fortnite dances as an ironic joke when they kill someone

this is how bored firstie is

Tea-bag the towel heads

This, young men across the board are living lives with no real meaning or physiological release. Probably why there are so many shootings

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY&ved=0ahUKEwitusLnlYvkAhWxlosKHb4SB-QQ3ywISTAC&usg=AOvVaw1KeJduNNCybUCBC4LY4io8

thread theme

The US recently tried to throw a navy seal in prison for taking pics with some raghead he killed. Luckily, the president put a stop to it and took away the NAM's of the prosecuting JAG officers. Based as fuck.

we need a war so that reality
becomes as horrifying and
threatening as we really feel it is

You can have plenty of meaning in life and money doing blue collar work like working at a steel mill or being an electrician. Its also fulfilling as you get to see the product of your work.
White collar pencil pusher jobs of course will rightfully make you feel meaningless since you're just a drain on society as a middleman that gets to sit on his ass all day.

this

not gonna click that shit ar*b. you cant fool me you bastard.

Attached: stalin.png (745x447, 448K)

NAM's? JAG officers?

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/07/31/trump-nixes-nams-for-4-prosecutors-tied-to-seal-case/

thread theme

Attached: a0701483690_10.jpg (1200x1200, 442K)

thats "all along the watchtower" from jimmy hendrix

damn still butthurt, t*rk mutt son of a bitch ?
did you get cucked by a KVRD BVLL ?
btw arabs and kurds are invading turkey and breeding turkish girls
and there is nothing you can do about it
kys subhuman t*rk mutt

you are not whute aswell
stop sucking whutes dick
they consider you like cockroaches

Attached: 1566068956389s-1.jpg (250x205, 30K)

Assuming you were born in the 90s you are currently of age to participate or to have participated in the following, to name a few:
>Afghanistan war
>Iraq War II: Electric Booglaoo
>Syrian civil war
>Russian intervention in Ukraine
>Yemen civil war
>Somali civil war
>Libyan civil war
>Darfur conflict
>Mali insurgency
>Kivu conflict
>Mexican drug war
>Boko Haram insurgency
>Sudanese civil war
>South Sudanese civil war
>Marawi crisis

I wouldn't mind if it I got conscripted into the front lines.