"Hahahah British people are ugly"

>"Hahahah British people are ugly"
>Most Australians, Kiwis, Americans and Canadians descend from British people
>Said groups are never singled out for their ugliness

What gives, Jow Forums?

Attached: U9XWbUS1QNsFWzHp6hzVgEqmB7un9NwQhdpn8nr99zU.png (582x480, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Oceania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Most Australians, Kiwis, Americans and Canadians descend from British people
What? No. Scots and Irish aren't British.

Only Aussies and Kiwis are still mostly pure British and they do look just like us, most Americans are Euromutts but still

>getting butthurt at memes

Sort yourself out mate

You do know it's the Americans that say that, a lot, right?

>Kiwis are still mostly pure British
You fuckin wot m8

Everyone from the UK who contributed to the genetic makeup of Canada outside of BC were either Scottish or Irish

I mean the majority of the New Zealand population is of British isles stock. Not all, the majority.

>Only Aussies and Kiwis are still mostly pure British
No were't not, mate. Australia is predominantly Celtic and I'd wager NZ as well.

>What? No. Scots and Irish aren't British.

I'm not upset, I'm just generally curious why they say this when even most of them are British down the line anyway. You're right about Americans though, though it's more African/Latin than European.

Attached: 1566083578962.jpg (1124x1121, 117K)

>of British isles stock
Nah, fuck off with that bullshit. When people say "British", they mean English. Englishmen are not the same as Scots and Irishmen.

Are you dumb or what?

Most people in Australia are ethnically English though

We have sunlight

Attached: main-qimg-8eae2cf3e8d769862b199534217cda9a.png (602x355, 242K)

the joke is that brits have ugly teeth. we brush our teeth so ours look good unlike yours

sneed

I've brushed my teeth twice a day for as long as I can remember and they're still yellow and crooked. I think there's more to it than that.

You are supposed to brush 3 times a day.

Most white Americans are of mainly German blood.

Attached: 1519511688496s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

everybody here is english/Irish and there's about the same level of attractiveness as anywhere else so maybe it's the IRISH BVLL diluting the ugly

>being this Americanised

English people just call themselves English. 'British' is a term used by non whites and the middle class 'citizen of the world liberals. Also Aussies are mostly long faced, blue eyed Anglos not Celts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Oceania

Attached: d3342691334038a4938498ce95b25e54.jpg (863x925, 90K)

Thats quite a bad thing desu

different diet
not use butter everywhere

Attached: 1536493387467.jpg (399x179, 22K)

>celts
>no relation to La Tène or Hallstatt cultures
sure

[spoiler]In a non-specific sense, the "celtic languages"is an anachronistic term, but it's stuck. Ancient Britons had more in common with the inhabitants of the Atlantic Coast than inner europeans[/spoiler]

Don't be gay

because old worlders are pollution fuelled deformed runts

Aussies massively overestimate how Irish they are

IMAGINE believing not only in the 19th century myth of "Celts" but also believing that the English are in any meaningful way genetically distinct from them

We are BELL BEAKER Doggerlanders. This is where the various peoples of the British Isles get the bulk of our genetic makeup. Not from "Celts" and not from Anglo-Saxons. The "Celtic" and Anglo-Saxon divide is a cultural and (formerly) linguistic divide, not a genetic one.

Now excuse me gentlemen I'm off to snort some ritalin

Attached: file.png (683x1024, 1.08M)

Ummm.. sweetie, most Americans are German and Irish, at least the wh*tes are

And a large percentage of Canadians are French

>only 1 sneedpost throughout this entire thread
wtf i thought Jow Forums was based

What's with this beady eyed English fuckwit desperately trying to claim ancestries for groups of different people? It's fucking yank tier.

Myth: Brits have bad teeth.

Fact: Brits actually have healthier teeth than Americans, since they consume less sugars and fats.

More Fact: Having healthier teeth than Americans is a very low bar to meet.

>19th century myth of celts
>myth
um sweaty angloids are germanics, not celtic. Either way angloids are as native as pajeets.

Sneed feed and seed formerly chucks

its about a third

SNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: sneed 5.jpg (1440x1046, 654K)

57% of Americans are descendants of Latin Americans, more quickly Mexican

After 5 generations in Australia I'm only about 90% Irish

I'm of Dutch descent on both sides.

>most americans
>descended from british people
Not at all

>most americans descend from brits
lol wtf 0 IQ post

Are you trolling or retarded? Scots are british dumb aussie cunt

British means from Great Britain, as in English, Scottish, or Welsh you absolute mouth breather. English is not synonymous with British fucko

Why are you living in Samoa

Not sure why you're sperging out the plurality of white Americans are from the British Isles. It's only different when you're talking about strictly English descent or Americans as a whole.

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Jow Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

There's a correlation between food you consumed with the teeth quality. They said that if chewy foods will make the teeth good, but soft foods will make the teeth bad. So I guess your food dish is the problem.

Never call my ancestor (irish) british again, cocksucker

>Never call my ancestor (irish) british again, cocksucker

Attached: americansays.png (534x363, 91K)

it's just banter like the fat mutt meme
people come in all shapes and sizes no matter the country

shut up nigger

>shut up nigger

Attached: amerishitsays.jpg (255x258, 19K)

shut up fatty

Work bro