How did you retards learn English so well?

How did you retards learn English so well?

Attached: 1548707440369.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Media.

School,movies and videogames.

english is a brainlet language

Most people on here go on Jow Forums to feel superior than the rest of their countrymen because they go on a "secret english internet board" that their neighbors don't know of and can't have access too.

school + 4chink

Everything is in English. Hollywood, the internet etc. It's a huge advantage compared to other languages. Also, English grammar is really forgiving if you make minor mistakes.

video games(battlefield 4 in particular)

10% through school. 90% through media.

I grew up watching and listening to french shit and I can barely form a sentence in the language.

i didnt

tv mostly and then American gf

Pretty much this

English is a brainlet language

how did you learn through bf4 and do you still play it on PC?

By having a genuine interest in learning it

Unironically watching pewdiepie

When you throw out a word like lexicon or iconclastic, I think they look it up and just roll with it

movies and youtube

Me learnded English from shool

>Hey what's up bros, this is PewDiePie! and I'll like to start off my video by saying Argentina isn't white
it was a different time

Attached: F5607B80A2750A15A29FDB2AECB7BE81.png (640x347, 206K)

THIS

Because it's the global lingua franca and avoiding it in a 1st world country is pretty much impossible
The french still manage to pull it off though, but that's because they deliberately choose to

anglais?
je ne parle anglais

Pourquoi pas ?

Everything is in this cum slurping language, also it let me insult people from all over the world

Through large amounts of exposure to it.

High School, videogames, movies, television and the internet. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty back then and I was one of the few kids who watched English-speaking commentators.

i wouldn't say so. Its tenses and articles are really sophisticated and hard to learn desu

My dude you're from Mexico, are you really in any position to insult any other country that isn't in South America or Portugal?

>Goes extinct
Truly French...

Attached: pepe3245456.jpg (2048x1972, 1.12M)

I got a cousin who tutored me from 2nd grade to 5th grade, then video games, movie and homework did the rest.

bideogaems

yeah I heard you oil Jews love King of Queens

Attached: the-king-of-queens.png (500x281, 167K)

But english is actually easy

obviously they do it by getting 50 xp on duolingo every day

unironically Jow Forums

Everyone keeps saying video games, but what video game?

Our most popular board is extremely elitist and bans people for the slightest grammar liberties, it's shit.

I played most master system games and hundreds of PSX games, the PSX ones were all pirated.

I insult individuals not countries

It's a lie that a foreign language can be learned with video games

School, got a legal certificate from britain n all

By being in contact with the language since I was a child.
I've always loved technology and my dad had a lot of books and shit about programming, building computers, networking etc, and they were all in English, so I had to learn it to read them.
That and the internet once it became a thing and my dad got us dial-up.
Fuck, I love my childhood and I love my dad.

Yeah, American sitcoms are pretty popular. I don't think it's a thing anymore, but even soap operas like Days of Our Lives used to run daily on TV.

That's not even the worst problem. That entire chan is fucking terrible, and so are the anons that post there.
It's like nu4chan-tier shit, but 10x worse.

If people knew i visit this site they would think im some kind of social misfit, and they would be partially right

What, then, is the language of the current most popular media in Norway? What are examples of said media?

plebian and bluepilled

No idea desu. I've been completely out of touch with popular media here for the past decade or so.

that's because you're retarded

je suis célibataire

Games, forums and Jow Forums.

>they deliberately choose to
No, if you live in france you don't need it and still can get a decent job.

This but unironically.
These retards can only say fuck Greece on Youtube.

the fuck are you? maori?