Your country

>your country
>do you strip for nazis?

Attached: 1566093036221.png (1080x1763, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1162828409367515139?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn they're going to be so devastated

Why are americans like this?
Life isn't a sitcom, you know that right?

>Thinks being in your undies means someone won't beat the shit out of you
Redditors are strange desu

I saw that portland incident and honestly antifa was pretty based. The cucks were the MAGAts that got shamed in front of their kids while wearing a cringy costume with a jew star on their forehead.

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1162828409367515139?s=20

that was genuinely amazing. Holy shit the protesters basically overrun the city.

Wtf. Looking att all the clips, I'm shocked at how badly the Portland police deal with this.
These protestors and should have been separated with riot police and fencing from the start to keep them separated.
Don't you have permits you need to file to protest in America?

Attached: 235346.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Don't you have permits you need to file to protest in America?
if we did then that would be very anti-freedom, and we would get bullied on Jow Forums more

I’m not on either side but I’d go because it looks fun. I get to beat the shit out of people and mug them with no consequences sign me up

I strip against minorities

Only if...

Attached: 1541488586648.png (559x700, 615K)

Alright I looked more into for a non bias source and it turns out the asain Ngo guy is full of shit. Apparently the guy keeps agitating the protestors and the girl is an adult who keeps spraying mace at people

This is bizarre to me. Why do people do this shit with their free time?
They dress up in their costumes, drive/walk to these organized protests (what are they protesting?) and start fighting each other.
Very weird.

No it wouldn't be anti freedom. Your city can never deny you from protesting, but making you file a permit would make it easier for law enforcement to plan out and prepare for the event.

Send the sources. After what happened to Andy last month, I have trouble trusting most media when it comes to antifa and the proud boys.

it's fight club

How is it of all times theres no guns in this situation?

I’m phoneposting right now but just use the same link for twitter people posted what happened earlier with context, if you can’t find it lmk

Honestly anyone afraid of a nazi takeover is absolutely retarded. Fascism would never succeed in America, we're too individualistic.

Can't find what you're referring to, but I found plenty of backstory on the pair.
They're clearly agitators, but I don't have anything that tells me that they are the initiators.