1. Country

1. Country
2. What language do you think in?
>Estados Unidos de América
>English

Attached: 1547672562262.png (657x527, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_monologue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Flag.
2. Depends. I think in English when I'm on the internet.

FLAG
AMERICAN

Flag,
spanish for everything
english for programming and learning

fleg
Icelandic mostly but occasionally English for instance when reading something in English and pondering what I just read

I think in 4D visualizations

Attached: 1558913409153.png (230x328, 11K)

1.) Germany
2.) Pre-Babel human language

I don't think

Svenska

1) United States of America
2) English, but I try to keep thinking in Chinese because I'm trying to learn so I can prepare for our eventual liberation

Flag.
Portuguese, except when I'm trying to talk/write/read in English, then I actually think in English.

>think in a language
i never got this meme

you think in a language when you are thinking about forming a sentence, and obviously you think in the language the sentence will be, so writing this post i am thinking in english

but when you aren't speaking or writing or listening or reading, or in other words when you aren't using language, you don't think in language

what, do you people have an internal narrator that goes "yeah, now i pull my pants down, now i sit down on the seat, now i clench my shitter, now i take a shit" etc? no, you don't, you just do those things without putting them into a language

therefore this question is retarded

1. Non country
2. English for everything but mental maths

By the way, it's da América não de América. América is feminine, so it's America's United States, "Estados Unidos da América".

funny, america is feminine in our language too

You don't think in the language if you translate instead of actually knowing the language.
Also, people usually have this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_monologue

my internal monologue is not verbal

You imagine hand signs?
Doing things without talking to yourself mentally is doing things without an internal monologue. It's normal to do things without one, but it's not normal to never have one.

>australia
>chinese

no, unless the task at hand is actual related to something verbal, i generally form decisions from thought without any language getting in the way, but obviously my thoughts are forming into various... systems? i cant think of a better word, but there is an internal monologue happening with thoughts and emotions and impressions and such

Flag
Sign language

1. U.S.A
2. I think solely in numbers

Flag
I used to daydream in english which helped me learn the language but now I'm stuck doing that every day

flag
I think in images

I try to think in french but can’t do it fluidly. It would really help but I don’t know how. Please help.

He said it in Spanish, not Portuguese