Am I the only chi who hates both mexico and america?

Am I the only chi who hates both mexico and america?

Attached: Fuck mexico and fuck america.png (720x743, 216K)

Am I the only who who likes both mexico and america but hates chikanos subhumans?

Whoa, didn't expect a based and redpilled post tonight

yo también, deberemos inmigrar a Canada como todos los latinos. Mas mejor que tenemos el pasaporte estadounidense. A nosotros nos dan la entrada mas fácil comparado con los mexichangos y congolombianos. Esos subhumanos ni pueden hablar ingles con su puto acento culero tercermundista.

No joke, can you guys tell me why don’t you guys immigrate to Canada instead of here? They offer a lot more for those less fortunate and will probably treat you like actual human people compared to here

Based

>mas mejor
Que asco los chicanos

Most of us were born here, we did not choose to live here

Get beheaded Mejinarco

No, Mexicans are my people and I can easily reintegrate there as I look and sound the part, meanwhile integration here is cringe and bluepilled

have sex fag

Lol Canada is one the hardest places to immigrate to. Lots of slavs dream of living here can’t blame them it’s heaven on earth

Get shot by some Jow Forums incel fag

All chicanos hate Mexico and the US, because you're not part of either. For Americans you're a bunch oif beaners, for us you're a bunch of brown gringos.

>"Hallo, mai neim iss Ignacio Hernández an ayy cam frahm Meksiko. Ayy lahv Cahnada, cheekanos no gud."

Attached: 001.png (750x750, 106K)

This is the most cringe post I've seen in a while, how many Mexican nationals were killed in that again?

yikes what an embarrassing self hating faggot

Based

This isn't true in Mexico i'm considered an ordinary Mexican unless I speak English

Canada is gay

Paki subhuman

>crossing an extra border for no reason

Attached: soyyyyyyyy.jpg (110x125, 3K)

I hate your goverment not the people and mexicans dont consider me a brown gringo, I have been to mexico and im treated like a regular citizen

Everyone hates the Mexican government, soy boy

Mongol subhuman

False

>free health care and schooling
>more liberal and accepting than the US
>no reason
lol ok

Attached: 11266D10-CED3-4B27-8B8D-BC8475F23B8E.jpg (255x204, 11K)

I can get all of those things here in a Liberal State without having to cross an extra border

I dont like the liberal states, there is too many mexicans here

>>free health care and schooling
Good
>>more liberal and accepting than the US
Gay

many CHI’s died too tho

Most were castizos so idc

Why do you assume he is referencing the el paso Shooting, it could be any of the daily incel shootings

Whoa

Attached: E708CD50-010A-42C4-B865-49EC268212A5.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Get out of the Liberal states Anglo faggot

13 Americans and 8 Mexicans, it's pretty balanced

please shut up fellow CHI

That was the only Incel to target Chicanos, could you guess why I assumed it?

same

kind of a defining characteristic of chis right there

Hes lying, all russians secretly hate america and want to destroy it

Attached: Bolshevism-Unmasked.jpg (480x703, 83K)

imagine having the same opinion as upper-class liberal winemoms

Apart from Americans' love of Latin music, Mexican food and Latinas, it is quite contradictory to hate Mexicans and Hispanics. Americans don't like Russia, but Russians. Why? Is it just that Russians are white?

>
>UPVOTE

Attached: soy.gif (365x400, 551K)

I haven't met a single CHI that hates Mexico and America

>CHI posters

Attached: 76DEC0A2-87B8-4576-B67C-0559A33A22F4.jpg (304x360, 12K)

Amerimutts can only tell races apart by skin color so they assume russian americans are anglos

>Calling me a CHI poster with a reddit reaction image
>phoneposting
uh, user

You both are faggots tbqh

wow he's picking the "I'm better than both of you" route, I hope his plan works and he gets upvoted

lol k

The 3 of you are faggots

>lol
>k
>beta male back out
yikes
+1

Based

>Mas mejor
Disgusting subhuman learn spanish you mongrel.

Absolument basé

college isn't free in Canada

What is it about superior, more educated Chicano bvll's that make Mexican Nationals seethe?
Is it jealously?
Is it anger at the human embodiment of a countries economic failure?
Is it the bilinguality of a superior, Chicano way of speaking?
Is it peer pressure, following the herd?
Or is it self hate?

inferiority complex. Chicanos are more relevant, richer, bilingual, and have more opportunities. Most Mexicans that hate Chicanos are bitter incels

Honestly it makes sense, the wealthy Castizos that lurk this place would predictably hate us because we're at their level and more, and it's just because we live in a different location, god imagine not having to take English classes and naturally learning both languages, i'd hate us too, we're so much more

Yep, being born in the US you get a much stronger passport, social security, medicare, etc. You can easily tell how enraged this makes the Mexican incels on this board. If you make a chicano thread they feel the need to insult you even if you don't mention Mexico or Mexicans. It's like we live rent free in their heads 24/7.

>Chicanos are more relevant
The only relevant Chis are some c-list comedy actors and Danny Trejo. You live in the country with the best universities and not a single shitcano have won a Nobel prize

It's not like they can come up with a good insult anyways, the Mexicans here have a zerg like Mongolic Asian hivemind mindset in which they'll say about 6 words, the 6 words usually being self hating, call us or say cringe such as "your not mexican" or "your not american either" and never reply after we make the claim that we're indistinguishable when we enter Mexico, after that they ALWAYS fuck off (no exceptions) after this part they constantly upvote another Mexicans or another countries 6 word post.

Mexicans hold three noble prizes and Chicanos hold two, not too bad, aye?

It's hard to immigrate to Canada unless you're very skilled or have a degree but I do know three Mexicans who've immigrated to Canada. One's a former engineer who moved there to work for BMW, ones a pharmacist and the other does something in aerospace.

Most of those who leave Mexico in the first place leave because they're uneducated and unskilled and can't find basica labor jobs that pay enough to survive in Mexico.

Kys

Thanks Russia. Thanks.

Predictable response, but you should have upvoted another post instead of making one, you've failed the hivemind

Basado

>Mas mejor
negro de mierda

T. I am useless here so i migrate to other countries to bother them

Alright bros I've devised the psychological hatred of Chicanos on this board is due to the underlining influence of reddit, users will upvote each others anti-Chicano posts using a strong large Mexican base as support for the entire circle jerk system which guarantees anti-Chicano posts with (yous) and dopamine releasing group support, I call it the Chicanophobia Effect

Some effects of Chicanophobia include Mexicans and other retards randomly bumping dying Chicano threads as to get more dopamine filled (yous) from circle jerking

Attached: Mexican Cucks.png (401x935, 692K)

Mexicans are a useless race that's why you guys are the global cheap labor force

Im on welfare

>/>110030088
I'm also on welfare

tl;dr have sex incel freak

butthurt CHI, worse than Hue Hue's

predictable, 6 words each

Hate is like totally not based at all, it's like the opposite of base you know what I mean

Gracias por su servicio

Attached: Mc_Donalds_Cashier.jpg (620x350, 91K)

Irrelevant, spammed hivemind tier phrase that I co-started a few weeks ago, check

Image that shows freshly immigrated migrants already earning more in McDonalds than back at home, check

Russia knows

Attached: 1556475416164.jpg (367x446, 41K)

>>free health care and schooling
you're not really this dumb are you

>Lol Canada is one the hardest places to immigrate to.

Wait until millions sneak in and promise to vote Liberal, that political party will then protect them at all costs.

Canada isn't even strict on immigration, that user is a retard

You should immigrate there along with the Asians.
You just have to be on a leftie riot and act like a stupid carrying my flag, don't you like that?