Why are wh*te people so embarassing?

Why are wh*te people so embarassing?

Attached: 15499488490161.webm (360x360, 2.69M)

jajajajajaja

I don't understand. Why would you pick on a fucking giant ? as a female no less... Some people have no sense of self preservation

He's a big guy.

For you...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

based

Nigger

seriously, what can a man in the west do in this situation without looking like a pussy AND not go to jail

do a mass shooting.
American culture of kill

leave america

There is no right answer other than to just avoid getting involved in the first place.

Well, they ganged up on him, and kept going at it, when he probably just wanted to move on.
Plus, she shoved him first, so.. yeah.

It's not even a race issue, dumb bitches want equality? Take equal lefts with your rights!

Some bystanders must have got his back.
Anyways, footage is there, they attacked him first.
He ain't doing time, that's for sure (at most a stupid fine).

Impossible to judge who was in the right or wrong without audio.

Satisfying.

Impossible not to get a boner in this situation

I'm glad I live in a nigger-free country,

Attached: 1559301843666.png (696x797, 455K)

That guy would have looked like far less of a pussy if he hadn't hit a girl half his size and simply walked away like a grown man lol.

seething meek faggot

That just teaches these people that there are no consequences for their actions.

Why is Gabe Newell pushing those African American girls? It's clear that they just want him to update Team Fortress 2.

he got her good

But that was a hate crime

>I'm glad I live in a nigger-free country
>he lives in a country full of slavs
Uh oh.

that was his family behind him, I doubt they'd just walk off w/o getting physically harassed

Ha, seething multiculti thirdie. It so happens Poland has lower assault rates than most of the West. Now Mexico on the other hand... sad! :^)

fucking flattened her like a pancake, laughed every time i saw this

He could have just kept pushing her

Not my proudest fap

*reported assault rates

based

>mexico

Slavs are "white" niggers.

Attached: slavs.png (1407x1194, 441K)

FUS RO DAA
TUTU TUTU TUTUTU

by definition, however w/o even a pretext to assume there's a disparity in that regard its a pointless remark

>imagine being bullied by nigresses
hnnnnnggggnnn wild Amazonians

Why did a fight begin in the first place?

Easier said than done. Not getting involved may very well give you one of the problems the other user previously mentioned.

Non-whites mistake the politeness and common courtesy whites give as a weakness, mess with the BVLL and you'll get the horns looks at what happen to Jews and nips last time whitey chimped out

More whites than jews died in the holocaust and far more whites than nips were killed during the war, most of them in Russia