Why do they hate each other so much?

Why do they hate each other so much?

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1500, 246K)

Cali=michoacanos, oaxacans and Central Americans
Texas= Norteños

Based

FUCK CALI

In my experience all Texans hate Californians but nobody in California even mentions Texans but are eternally butthurt by the “right”
t. lives in Colorado

nuke california

wtf is Colorado. Wasn't it some ficticious location from South Park?

A lot of Californians hate the other states because they sent their hippies over here in the 60s and they got into our state government and ruined us. Meanwhile, the other states hate us because our stuck up, middle class soccer moms and techies are moving to their states and fucking up their governments. Essentially we played hot potato with shitty citizens and blame each other over it.

Honestly it's mostly because they're moving here en masse, like several other states. It doesn't help that they're usually the stupid kind of liberal e.g. the homeopathic anti-vax crystal weirdos.
t. Liberal Texan

>Liberal Texan
as in gun liberal?

Attached: 1489290189829.jpg (800x998, 100K)

Tbf every hippie in the country is trying to move in to California to get an art or social justice degree. It’s just the way the cookie crumbles really

Plus some free-market stuff, but otherwise, yeah.

Texans because they're obsessed. Californians don't hate anyone except gentrifying yuppie techie neoliberals.

based

>the homeopathic anti-vax crystal weirdos
I hate those

Mexicans just hate each other for some reason

We get a bunch of Californians here that never stop talking about California. It gets really annoying.

It's funny because Texan chis are delusional retards that think they're accepted by white conservatives just because they vote right
>We're not like those Cali cucked mexicans, we're BASED and hate liberals like everyone else in the state! *gets shot in Walmart*

Attached: 1522706353293s.jpg (159x250, 5K)

this is why i don't fuck with texan chis. i prefer my west coast boys because I'm from washington. now I'm not into those low riders and weird skull fetish the cali guys have, I only grew up with the culture my parents had from mexico city. but Californians will always be superior to texans, no matter what they vote
I met a texas cchi who said "mah naym's a-lay-han-dro", fucker couldnt speak spanish, had an inbred accent, and couldnt pronounce his own name. and he was browner than me, it was sad af

They don't apart from the 10% most radically left Califorians and the most radically right 10% of Texans.

Texans are Jow Forums and Californians are Jow Forums

Attached: 1500155960749.png (960x462, 268K)

Fucking this.Dad lives in an ultra high income part of the bay area amongst now rich old hippies and they're always originally from the midwest or back east and are cringe as fuck. These are the ones who are most radically leftist and these are the people who spout insane ideology most of the time. They were too insane and left for their homestate so came here.

Also in my hometown (small suburb of Los Angeles) the people that tried to bring segregation into our community were tard immigrants from the bible belt who came after World War 2. Town was settled as a Mexican land grant in the 1800s, favored becoming part of the US during the Mexican-American war and afterwards had a mix of Mexican Californios and Anglo inhabitants from the 1840s until the 1940s. In the post WWII boom a bunch of white oakies migrated here tried to take over the town, put one of their own in the city controllers office and semi successfully kicked Mexicans and Japanese out of the area and outright stole land from them. They tried to legally segregate the city like the fucking deep south and make it illegal for Mexicans and Asians to live there but were sued and lost thankfully.

tl;dr

FUCK FLYOVER NIGGERS

Attached: pico_pio_350px.jpg (350x516, 38K)

HOLLY FUCKING BASED

Also which suburb is this if you dont mind me asking?

I've talked to a bunch of older Mexicans here in Texas. I usually like making small talk with veterans. There's Mexicans here that have lived here for generations with a long list of family members that have served in the US military. They think that makes them better than some illegal Mexican who doesn't even bother speak English. Serving in the military is a big deal here.

This sounds like bullshit tho

not true Mexicans support each other when they open business and many of them have Mexican pride.

South Pasadena, California.

Great Grandparents were long time 8th gen Mexican Californians and owned land there they had a few rental properties and horse stables on until the end of World War 2. Afterwards hicks came in, got their racist southerner city controller to seize the land via imminent domain laws. Grandpa was thankfully involved in aerospace and had a lot of money so was able to afford a good attorney, successfully sued and got money for the land. City controller dude then sold the land to another racist developer dude he was friends with and got some kickback from it. Some non White former members of the city sued him personally and got his attempted segregation of the town stucken down and no ironically the part of town that that land is own is now predominantly Asian and Mexican lel. Family always has a good chuckle when flyovers move here then complain that areas founded as Mexican colonies and have had long term Chinese and Japanese families are full of non Whites

Attached: ELA_South_pas_107_crBarrySchwartz_mr.jpg (1103x630, 204K)

Based Pasadena user. I'm this guy , my family's half Mexican half Anglo, both of which have been in the state since the late 1800s. Up here in Alameda county the problem's slightly less racial, since the oakies we got were all crazy hippies going to Berkeley for useless degrees. Now though, we're being priced out by fucking oakie trust fund babies moving to Silicon Valley to spend their parents' money on becoming the next Bill Gates. Hope things are holding up better down south.

I went to texas and it was pretty alright. Too flat tho

t. Californian

Are you asian or a CHI?

white

Test

>neoliberals
based

TX:man lives
CA:gay lives

Based. Our family is predominantly old California Mexicans who came up here from Central Mexico in the 1780s and mixed with some California natives in the 1800s. We were intermixed with some a few Catholic German and English settlers prior to the big population boom in the last century which shit was still agrarian. I unfortunately know about the cringey tech bro types down here too. West LA is starting to build up it's own tech sector too and they're starting to flood us now too. The cool thing is that they're so fucking grating and entitled that a lot of people just don't want to work with them. A lot of them also overestimate their competence and end up losing a lot of their money. Grandma used to run a credit union and was a minor bank exec before and said she always loved forclosing on arrogant rich dickheads that come here with entitlement complexes and lose it all of their own doings.

I prefer the two headed bear flag though

?

Mostly because Texas is a complete shit hole of a state, and the people are shit, foods shit, houses don't cost anything because they're shit.
California is fucking beautiful, probably the most beautiful stretch of land on Earth, but everything about it in today's world is shit other than the landscape. It doesn't matter how many libs and minorities live there though because it's a thousand times better than Texas.