[cum] - Canada USA Mexico

shitposting edition

Attached: 1566009366951.gif (280x258, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiachan.com/b/res/19484.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey

ded general full of fucking normans

Choose your poison

Attached: 1565841302883.jpg (700x399, 60K)

U.S. should annex mexico, massacre the cartels, hang the government for failing their citizens so horribly that we see whole family's hung in the streets and instead build a wall on Mexico's southern border.

Hell a bunch of our army is of mexican descent and have families down there, we could build entire "Mexican" Batalions who can be the tip that gives the image of their people going home to free them from those atroctious bastards.

Change my mind.

How does one become optimistic?

Attached: 35E26503-3CC7-41D5-AA01-4BBBF942F444.jpg (807x605, 99K)

Then the next big cartel will rise in Guatemala, just stop messing with us and use all that war on drugs money for rehabilitation for your druggies

The agave

Is "licor de agave" just what they call agave spirit not from tequila/oaxaca/wherever its from?

Both are sugar cane spirit with agave flavorings

Didn't even notice the low alcohol %

Are they sweet? Is "licor" like "liqueur"?

Woooooo
God, I love vodka.
nth for Swedish genocide.

>agave
Gross

It have a little sweetness, it's just water ethanol, caramel and chemicals

Gotta love them chemicals.
Which vodka?
No a fan of the stuff, but i get sobieski because i love poland and crystal skull because i love dan akroyd.

Takka, though only because it was the cheapest vodka that I could have delivered.
I love Sobieski, that's actually my preferred vodka.

Attached: 1261DBF7-59DA-4405-BF7C-39EEC50D0A88.jpg (1242x1920, 532K)

Attached: 1522347025029.png (128x125, 31K)

okay so I'm pretty high right and I just had a terrifying thought: what if juuls are near-guarenteed to cause cancer? Imagine how many people of our generation would parish?

It'd be like children of thalidomide but on steroids

Attached: 1559815021753.png (1466x1140, 1.33M)

Would be pretty based ngl

I know by experience that if a girl asks what do you do for fun in the weekends it means she's interested in you

this has been posted so many times it's getting spammy

Attached: 1409636019036.jpg (481x479, 32K)

wish I knew what that felt like

t. butthurt tran

I guess it'd depend on how long it'd take to actually become an issue.

Cry louder tranny chaser

I'm not transgender. I just recognize shitposting when I see it.

umm look at the name of the Edition swettie

Made one

indiachan.com/b/res/19484.html

it's actually more spamming than shitposting

Waaah waaaah mommy!! Waaaah

t. Literally you

now THIS is shitposting

yeah it’s a real shame people post stuff like that, otherwise we might be able to stay on topic

I’m pretty sure mom has OCPD (different from OCD,) but I’m not a psychiatrist so I couldn’t give her an official diagnosis.

She just exhibits most of the symptoms save for the tightwad tendencies and maybe the clothing rituals.

I find it hard to separate her disorder from her because it’s a personality disorder. She’s rigid, nitpicks and is generally obnoxious whenever my dad and I don’t comply to her obsession with details. Even stuff like cooking without her supervision sends her into a dramatic fit. And she always talks about having plans whenever me or my dad want to actually make plans for a weekend (her plans are washing the dishes, procrastinating on washing the dishes and then finally having free time at like 12am.)

I thought it was OCD at first but she genuinely believes her obsession over details and rigid, pointless schedules are not wrong, nor putting a strain on our relationship.

I love her but I don’t know how to make her quit it if she genuinely thinks nothing’s wrong.

What are you trying to make her quit?

made one

Mostly her obsession with details and stuff. She whines and complains if me or my dad don’t do something exactly how she would do it.

The problem is that her way of doing things involves a lot of pointless additions to the task. They’re basically rituals which is why I thought she had actual OCD for the longest time.

You can’t spell advertisements without semen between the tits