Did you lose all of your friends after high school ended?

Did you lose all of your friends after high school ended?

Attached: 1535273689472.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Yes.

Yeah

That's just part of life

Don't have any friends from college either

Yes

I avoided them on purpose.

A few of them, but I still hang out with some. They're still my best friends.

Tried to get back in touch with high school friends, they didn't want to. Same with college friends. Some left me on read. Now I have my girlfriend and family. It's fine.

Of course, I stopped talking to all of them.

yeah, haven't had a friend ever since

I'm doing my best to get ride of them, we have just grown appart, I feel.

yes and this mostly

i didn't have any friends in high school. i don't think i'll ever have friends again because being without a normal relationship for so long has left me irreparably autistic

No im not a autistic loser

Yes

I can’t lose what I’ve never had

All of you are losers wtf? I kept my friends and made a few more untill this day.

>I lost them during

Attached: b82e4f5c-5a8c-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_155621.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

This

I still keep in touch with the technician guy of the class and I also have yearly class reunion. I miss my highschool sweetheart :(

Attached: zq2rig1au9w21.png (640x1138, 896K)

eventually yeah.

My parents were very overprotective and I was not allowed to hang out with anybody outside of school

Yes. I also lost all my friends after college ended, as well, so to speak. Communication between my college friends after graduation slowly decayed over about 2 years - it's not like something bad happened; people just go their own ways I guess. If they were to call me for help, or if I was to call them for help, we would be there in a heartbeat. I really don't know what to think of it. I'm completely happy though, have a great job, make good money to do whatever I want when I want, but I still think about my friends from time to time.

I didn't have any friends in high school.

Haven't had a friend in over a decade, desu.
The thought of someone who knows/knew me, seeing how I live is honestly terrifying. I'm too disgusted and ashamed of myself that I can't even bring myself to speak to family members over the phone and not all that long ago I noticed a relative in the supermarket and I navigated out of there as quickly as I could without being noticed, dumping a basket full of groceries in a pile of empty baskets.
Even being seen by strangers makes me feel disgusted and angry at myself for being such a pathetic failure. I hate being outside when the sun is out and hate walking past reflective surfaces or casting a disgusting shadow.

Loser

yeah honestly things suck

How old are you?

Each one of them is in a different country to pursue his studies. We video chat occasionally on facebook messenger (it's been two years since I graduated highschool).
Now in college I know tons of people, but only two or three can be counted as friends.

Literally me. And they wonder why I'm a friendless virgin.

No i hated them all, was so happy when it was finally over

In my 30s.

How did you end up like this, user?

Attached: 1558650310847.png (640x640, 14K)

Sounds like where.I'll be in a couple years haha. It doesn't get any easier does it?

Yes. Mostly my fault for not trying to hang out with them as much outside of school. I don't think I had a really close friend tho. Since I moved a lot as a kid I figured out how to make friendships really fast. However It also made me really distant from people as well. I never felt a sense of commitment to keep a friendship.

I've had some of them contact me over social media and just ignored them. Mainly because I thought of them as a negative influence in my life looking back.

I didn't have any friends when I was in high school

Yes, made lots playing games and discord but it's not the same

Attached: 1566089194285.jpg (750x750, 73K)

Why? Even the most socially awkward kid I knew had friends. When I say socially awkward I mean it. He wore shirts with Japanese text he bought from J-List. He laid in the middle of the courtyard like no big deal. Still managed to be friends with other nerdy kids.

Yeah and honestly they were all toxic holy shit. I know that two of them had to drop out of college because of their cancerous habits. They were the type of people who took Jow Forums racebaiting seriously

Hmmm, a lot of different ways, I guess. It may be accurate to say that the peak of my life was before my parents divorced when I was a young kid. Every large change since then has only ever been permanently worse.

>It doesn't get any easier does it?
Yes and no. I've come to accept and adapt to certain things most are not willing to put up with, so you could say it is better in terms of survival in respect to never being able to fulfil what polite society expects your average person to experience fulfillment of all the basics of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
Over the years various psychologists have been saddened any taken back by what I've put up with in order to avoid people, so if that is a skill you'd like to hone then you may become well experienced in that approach to the social landscape.

All that said, if I were in America, I would have blown my brains out years ago. A few days after my 25th birthday, my dad rang up out of the blue and asked how I was. He told me that he wasn't sure that I was going to make it, that I might have killed myself beforehand.

I was depressed and too shy to talk to any of the other kids. No one ever tried to be my friend and I didn't know how to make friends with others thus I had no friends. It's pretty simple.

yes but i only had one friend

Having no friends is great, why are you niggers complaining?

cringe

This but I want to talk to them but I'm scared they're too different now. It's also awkward because my brother's a trannie and they call him by his girl name and that's an entirely different issue altogether that I don't want to be reminded of if I'm ever in a casual conversation.

I never had any friends from highschool so the joke is on you

all my friends slowly stopped talking to me after i was done with college

I didn't have any friends in highschool

Attached: 1540607424040.jpg (1918x1077, 168K)

Never had friends in high school. Bunch of asshole kids. Would have shot up the place if I had a gun.

I don't think I ever had a genuine friend throughout my whole life. To this day I've still never had a genuine friend.

Attached: 1562275141828.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

based and checked

Schools spend so much time teaching you to be social that they get you addicted to it and cause you to forever feed on social acceptance. In reality, one must learn how to be alone, for that is where one most often finds oneself. Learn this, and you’ll wonder why you ever wanted any type of relationship, platonic or otherwise, to begin with.

yes
though i still hang out with 3 childhood friends

we're going to watch a movie this wednesday

No.

wtf

Didn't really have any before it did, I can't think of when was the last time someone who's not my mom acknowledged my birthday.
Probably at least a few years

sounds like loner cope to me lol

They all became drug dealers, gangbangers and meth addicts go figure

Most of them just left me. Some came back though.
For a year or so in college I had literally 0 friends and was all alone, walking around campus not talking to anyone. I eventually made friends though.

Whenever i see them in public i run

Attached: 1563591460638s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Lose all my what?

you should just beat up your brother until he wants to be a man again

+1

yes and i still dont have friends
most of the people i work with are at least 10-20 years older than me

>parents divorced at start of senior year
>move to new high school
>depressed out of my mind
>make a few acquaintances but no friends
>get just close enough to see all of what could've been
>2nd year of college
>still just acquaintances
>still incredibly depressed

Attached: 1558215742099.png (600x675, 123K)

High school honestly feels like a giant nightmare. Glad its over

I think most people just stay in contact with a couple friends they were closest with. Studies show that if you've made that kind of connection that lasts outside of college or whatever it is a life long thing.

I still get drunk and bullshit with my few friends that I've known for like 20 years.

Good friendships aren't video games though. They require effort. I go out of my way to invite them to shit or say whats up and I always help my bros out when they're in trouble like if they need to be bailed out of jail or whatever.

Never had any friends and never went to HS. I just silently walked away like pic on the last day of school without anyone noticing or remembering me.

Attached: 1536006182781.png (434x702, 195K)

Didn't even have friend in hs, probably for the best though if i had any connections then i'd probably be a heroin addict

i didn't had friends in high school